It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thesian/Thesians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: vivid1975
Woah! More folk instantly dismmising.

If you want to tell a story, don't have any evidence and don't want people to instantly dismiss you; it belongs in "The Gray Area".

People will still dismiss you, as they forget where they are, but it's against the rules. You can't just tell anecdotes in any section of the forum.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Absolutely gobsmacked. Thanks for the heads up. reply to: Hellas

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It is obvious that the other website is using a forum retrieval code. It just automatically updates forum threads. I used to use a similar code on one my website pages. It provides the website viewers more variety and current info, and at the same time promotes the initial forum or gives a wider audience to the threads via links. There is no plagiarism by the website for they are crediting and hyperlinking the direct source links.

As far as your astral experience, I found it interesting, but am more inclined to believe that one's higher self may create dramatic symbology to reflect answering subconscious requests for 'personal' growth.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Anyone with any idea on the race Thesians? Who they were..where they came from? Anything?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Anyone with any idea on the race Thesians? Who they were..where they came from? Anything?

fable.wikia.com...

An ancient race in a video game series.

They were also a race in an episode of Star Trek.
edit on 7/10/2014 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

fable.wikia.com...

An ancient race in a video game series.

They were also a race in an episode of Star Trek.

Now that would piss me off, knowing my brain faked me out with obscure sy-fy information!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Not a watcher of Star Trek..and Super Mario is about as far as I go in the realm of video games!

I notice the old trick that TPTB tend to use to disguise things is put them in popular programmes and films.. then someone searches for the real thing and get swamped by the fantasy.

a reply to: Caver78

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
More proof of the plagiarism, the intro is found on many websites' meta description, word for word:

www.google.com... 5&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1&gws_rd=ssl

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Not a watcher of Star Trek..and Super Mario is about as far as I go in the realm of video games!

I notice the old trick that TPTB tend to use to disguise things is put them in popular programmes and films.. then someone searches for the real thing and get swamped by the fantasy.

a reply to: Caver78

Tell yourself whatever you want.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

originally posted by: ThRaZe
Just read his reply... now I'm lost.

Actually your ok.The op is lost as this thread should be in the hoax bin.

You have a "reason" this should be thought of as a "hoax"? Or do you simply not like the post?

Do you have any evidence that this is a hoax?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes!

My next door neighbour is one.

I've actually seen her in both movies and TV shows, and if I'm not mistaken, she started in theatre.

There are so many thesians around here, they call it 'Hollywood North'.

I've met several of her fellow thesians as well. Interesting race if a bit vain. They do love to party though!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is crazy. I am stunned at the lengths that someone is going to, to try and cover this up.

First indication for anyone who is unsure about what's the truth.. I have posted many times before and not a single one is in multiple places other than here.

a reply to: Sharted

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

More proof of the plagiarism, the intro is found on many websites' meta description, word for word:

And no doubt they link back to the OP thread here , I'm not sure who you're accusing of plagiarism but I'm sure vivid1975 hasn't plagiarised anyone.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks gortex. I can honestly say this experience is my own. Posted here and only here. I am only here to find the truth.

a reply to: gortex

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Thank you.. The whole situation puts me on edge..because clearly this is big.

Anyone can read my posts and see for themselves that I'm legit. I've never had this happen before.. 5 minutes after posting, I came back to check for any replies..and boom..all of the above..in just 5 minutes!

I believe alot of people are used in the astral for missions..alot don't even know it.

a reply to: ThRaZe

Unless of course YOU did it to try and give your claims some credit

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thespian

en.wikipedia.org...

Or The Asian.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

And no doubt they link back to the OP thread here , I'm not sure who you're accusing of plagiarism but I'm sure vivid1975 hasn't plagiarised anyone.

Look at the dates on the link I provided. Some go back to 2011.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Look at the dates on the link I provided. Some go back to 2011.

You should provide a link to the piece that you believe has been plagiarised not a link to google search results.

edit on 10-7-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: vivid1975

Odd that your text is precisely the same as on this site;

Have a look for yourself

Feel like explaining anything ????

Regards
Myselfaswell

I made a post last night about a meteor sighting in Melbourne, and that same site copied my thread word for word.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm gonna focus on the Thesians now rather than the disinfo tactics.

The military were clearly interested in Thesians, and that was then compounded by instant cover up attempts here. So the question is why?

Who are this race that sparks so much interest?

a reply to: cuckooold

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join