It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We've Had It All Wrong - Looking In The Wrong Places

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
We've all poured over countless hours of theories, data, eye witness testimony and god awful YouTube videos. We've each developed our own personal ideas of where the world is heading and just how much of a s*'t storm we face. There's the Illuminati, the Holy See, the Freemasons, the Gov, the Shadow Gov, the MIB, the Aliens, the changing Earth, etc... All these have been wrong.

For thousands of years the most sinister, diabolical and ingenious plot against man kind has meticulously unfolded. We opened our very doors and hearts to the greatest threat ever to our way of life. Not only have we not noticed it right under our noses, we have personally developed it to enslave us.

At this very moment there are over 400 million dogs and 600 million cats in the world. They've used their impeccable cuteness and usefulness to charm their way into our homes. They have remained silent and used us to gain access to our news, our habits, our secrets. We even teach them our language. Each day they develop their mastery of our technology. They use our computers, answer our phones, open doors and even defile our most sacred toilet. Soon they will rise up. They will take us each at our most vulnerable moment. We will be enslaved to their twisted desires. Great marble statues we will be forced to carve in their honour, giant gold cat boxes will be crafted with utmost detail. No longer will we hear of Finestein and Dole, no! Mr. Chitters and Fuzzytums will crast our new laws. You will lay at your masters feet and behold, Jowls McWoofington will stand upright before the UN and declare the world to be Wroofeerof!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Joki42

You will like this video.
The internet is cats.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

"Cats maintain a strong hold on internet users"? Aww c'mon... where do they get that stuff?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzCory
a reply to: boymonkey74

"Cats maintain a strong hold on internet users"? Aww c'mon... where do they get that stuff?

Oh..I don't know. Maybe because of stuff like this?

Des...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Joki42

I don't mind dogs, working dogs anyway. I cannot tolerate cats.

And this is why

Worst of all, the owners. Probably best I leave that one there.

Kind Regards to all those who own neither
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

We're not at all sure we approve of the direction in which this thread is headed... oh heck, he's coming back! Quick, get away from the keyboa

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
And i dont like dogs as much as cats due to this,a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Thank you, that explains why I dislike the owners the most, particularly those of untrained & unrestrained dogs.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
No Maru????

( weeping uncontrollably)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
I really had my hopes up before I watched the video.

I knew disappointment as soon as I saw a padded club come into the picture. I was thinking maybe .... hammer?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You have certainly paid your dues to the cat overlords!
I can see how you might day dream of a hammer...but we all know you'd never use one. Well, maybe a toy one..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: butcherguy

You have certainly paid your dues to the cat overlords!
I can see how you might day dream of a hammer...but we all know you'd never use one. Well, maybe a toy one..

It is true, kj.
The overlords let me dream as a repayment for that which I have endured.

new topics

top topics

join