It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you came face to face with the Devil ... what would you say?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I would ask him to possess me and use my body as a means to bring death and destruction.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
"Hi (Fill in Mother-in-laws name)"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
If you came face to face with the Devil ... what would you say?

"Hello Mr. President, how's Michele and the girls?"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
How could you let that boy (Johnny) beat you playing the fiddle? What was up with that? You do realize that made you a loser.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

"Do you have anything to do with all these UFO's and Aliens people keep seeing and talking about?"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: thekaboose
What the hell am I doing in Philadelphia

Awesome city dude. Here you'd be going to a Flyers game or eating cheese steak sandwiches or going to the art museum or visiting the liberty bell ... etc etc .... lots of stuff.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Okay ... I gotta say it ... interesting that the 'what would you say to the devil' thread got three times as many flags as the 'what would you say to God' thread. That's got me wondering about ATSers a bit this morning!!!

edit on 7/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I would not say anything. I would however butcher him without mercy or relent, burn him in holy fire, torment him beyond even a fallen angels ability to survive it. I would, in short, obliterate the cancerous little bastard, and smote even his smallest particle in twain, until nothing remained what so ever.

No quarter for the hellspawn, or their master.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Everyone's very brave aren't they! If you meet the devil you can't move or speak because you are frozen with fear.
Just kidding...........Do you guys even know what he looks like?
I would remind him about that deal we had......

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
If you meet the devil you can't move or speak because you are frozen with fear.

True. I have had encounters with demons. I had an encounter with a demon who called himself 'the great equalizer'. When 'The great equalizer' was there I was frozen to my soul with fear. Absolutely frozen. Can't explain it any other way.

The only thing I could come up with for why he called himself 'the great equalizer' ... was that he was death itself. That really is the great equalizer ... death.

That's why I said in the opening post that I'd not want to draw attention to myself in the presence of the devil in reality. But that this thread was just for fun. That kind of thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Aha. Then you have met the same person/thing as I did. It is a bit hard to describe it only that it wasn't quite human or animal. I knew who it was though. It is not a good feeling is it?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
It is not a good feeling is it?

'The Great Equalizer'. Froze me to my soul. Couldn't move. I've NEVER felt like that ... ever. I have always been able to function. To walk away. To think. But all function froze in terror in it's presence .. froze my soul even. And the name came out .... 'the great equalizer'.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Kool Thread FF! I'd say " Hey, don't ya think you've made a big enough mess with everything? I mean, C'Mon on, I'd think you would be happy enough having millions of Demons and the rest of your minions to keep you busy. Knock off your crap already!"
edit on 10-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hey Flyers,
I'm not questioning the experience you had...it sounds traumatic.

Just thought it was interesting that Horace Mann said, "Education is the great equalizer."
Maybe the Devil considers himself to be a teacher?

Must admit, I've learned a lot more lessons from pain and trauma, than from happy experiences.

What would I say to the Devil?
"Go to Hell."

jacygirl

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
I'll jump in this thread too

I would say "So what's your side of the story?"

"Is god running a smear campaign against you or are you a pretty good dude in reality?"

This.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You wanna hit this??

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I would say "Before I ask a question, will you answer truthfully? You are the Devil after all!"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beowolfs
I would say "Before I ask a question, will you answer truthfully? You are the Devil after all!"

What if Satan is the one who always tells the truth and God's the one who always lies?

edit on 10-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I would not say anything. I would however butcher him without mercy or relent, burn him in holy fire, torment him beyond even a fallen angels ability to survive it. I would, in short, obliterate the cancerous little bastard, and smote even his smallest particle in twain, until nothing remained what so ever.

No quarter for the hellspawn, or their master.

Seems a tad strange for a man of love and peace to condone such brutality in his followers.
edit on 10-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Having finally gotten the opportunity to turn the tables, I'd ask HIM to guess MY name!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join