It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police and paranormal reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.examiner.com... I came across this whilst surfing and thought it interesting that even the Police get caught up in some things that don't make sense. I bet their are a few more reports, that don't see the light of day for fear of ridicule. Like what's going on when a corpse sits up and tells her sister to get out of her F$%#&^% house then resumes the position? This one gets you through to the page, sorry for the delay. Theirs some very interesting reports which I thought would go down well. As it verifies at least anecdotally that the rational police are not immune to strangeness.

edit on 9-7-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

t

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That IS creepy!

Too bad your link doesn't work.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Yeh I'm trying to get it working.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is this the link OP ?
LINK

If so just click on quote and copy it into your op.
edit on 9-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Almost I cant seem to get the addy to work.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

That should do it the page takes you through to the reports. Theirs a few reports that make for some very strange reading.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Those are some cool stories.
This one made me chuckle

From your link-

"I was once called to an apartment where the lady was reporting that a ghost kept bothering her and throwing her things out of the window. She had mental health issues and was clearly distressed. My colleague and I "arrested" the ghost and took it away. She was grateful and we had no more calls," one police officer said.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
www.examiner.com... I came across this whilst surfing and thought it interesting that even the Police get caught up in some things that don't make sense. I bet their are a few more reports, that don't see the light of day for fear of ridicule. Like what's going on when a corpse sits up and tells her sister to get out of her F$%#&^% house then resumes the position? This one gets you through to the page, sorry for the delay. Theirs some very interesting reports which I thought would go down well. As it verifies at least anecdotally that the rational police are not immune to strangeness.

t

A few weeks ago while listening to my scanner, I overheard the oddest thing in my life, some poor woman called 911 because of "strange occurrences, doors opening and closing by themselves, claims a sauce pan nearly hit her in the head when it went flying across the room."

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just got around to reading it, that is pretty spooky though.
Thank you, I've been trying to get my spooky fix for months now!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AnarchistoOfTheNorth

The one where a couple of cops started to follow a truck with a back light that didn't work, then the truck turns into a light hovering in the road then just disappears. Makes you think that something else is going on that we are not privy to.

top topics

join