It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you came face to face with God .. what would you say to Him?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I would say your little I love everyone speech is a total lie isn't it? You let children die of disease and starvation you are a total failure at your job you should let someone else take over loser.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'd tell him to grow a pair and take responsibility for his children.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just gonna pipe in and say I'm a bit surprised that everyone is quick to blame god for everything that goes wrong.

Seems in line with moving out of your parents and then blaming them when everything doesn't go perfectly.

I'm sure I'll receive all sorts of flak and hear the 'god lets this happen' and 'god doesn't do anything about this' stuff and that's fine. But take a page out of the atheist book. At least they don't blame anyone else but humanity for it's own problems.
edit on 9-7-2014 by corvuscorrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hmm. Assuming he or she does exist, I'd ask "So what exactly prompted you to be the omnipotent equivalent of an absent dad? Human children need more than just assurance that their human dad is around out there somewhere, so do explain."

It always bugged me that human parents that avoid being active physical presences in their kid(s) life are perceived as pieces of ish, but a god can do it no problem. Backwards thinking if you ask me, considering people claim we are god's children. What a lousy parent to never actually be there for us.
edit on 7/9/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't ask God anything, I would just thank God for allowing me to exist and go on my merry way.

Best not to pester, I hear God gets easily annoyed.

I might get smited or something.

edit on 9-7-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Given the limited amount of time, & the sheer magnitude of such an opportunity, I'd have to cut right to the chase, & quickly express an issue with which I've struggled for most of my life: "Cockroaches! Really?"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
To ask if he left us out to dry cuz of the # that gets carried out in his name

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
I would ask what country my ancestors originate from, if it liked sports cars, and if it is annoying to be asked multiple questions at the same time.

edit on 10-7-2014 by HiMyNameIsCal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You'll have the chance eventually.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If you came face to face with God .. what would you say to Him?

Nice to finally meet you in person...email and facebook is just so limiting; don't you think?
edit on 10-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Melt with Love and also, how to help others, how to overcome self more. What is most important to do or even realize, if one can't change the world, if it changes us, what to focus on most important. And thank You.

Would have to add that God in mortal form, doesn't exist and there is a rather infinitely large aspect to God that makes this scenario seem more like a demiurge, but we're pretending the Real Nameless Tao someone manage that.
edit on 10-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

JAK

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
With only 30 seconds I might opt for asking God some quick, random crap in hope that it requires an answer lengthy enough to give me time to pick up on the accent.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Heres a tenner go get yourself a decent meal and a haircut ..

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Okay ... I gotta say it ... interesting that the 'what would you say to the devil' thread got three times as many flags as the 'what would you say to God' thread. That's got me wondering about ATSers a bit this morning!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Same question as the other thread......."Do you have anything to do with all these UFO's and Aliens people keep seeing and talking about?"

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax
a reply to: AfterInfinity

We are blessed with precious little accuracy in these types of discussions and thoughts.

(b^^)b

Not that we shouldn't at least try. I read somewhere that science is the habit of assuming the experts are wrong. My rejoinder was that assuming the experts are wrong is only helpful if an intelligent, concerted effort is made to correct them. In this case, accuracy is as accuracy does. I value accuracy, in that the more you actually know, the better you are actually prepared.
edit on 10-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
First I would be silent, I imagine if he was there and wanted me to notice him he would have something to say.

Then i'd ask him if forgiveness is such a big and wonderful thing, then why can he not prove it and forgive Satan? These teachings of his/Jesus mean nothing unless you practice what you preach right? I suppose one would need to want to be forgiven before they could be, but if one such as Satan was truly sorry then forgiveness should come.

Also if time permitted it, I would be interested to know if he likes music
edit on 10-7-2014 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I would have to ask if he considers himself to be the god of only the descendants of Adam and Eve or of all humanity.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'd ask God why they were such a cruel and sadistic asshole.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join