It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Is President Obama the “Most anti-Woman President Ever”?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It’s a claim that New York Times bestselling author Katie Pavlich makes in her brand new book, “Assault and Flattery: The Truth About the Left and Their War on Women,” and one that many readers may vehemently disagree with. After all, as she herself asks, is it really fair to say President Obama is more misogynistic than, say, Presidents Woodrow Wilson, John F. Kennedy, and Bill Clinton?

Well, in short, the answer is ‘yes.’ From Chapter 8:

Rut Roh heads are gonna explode!

Lemme put on my pasgt aka k-pot.

Folks, hear me out. For starters, Woodrow Wilson never pretended to be the president of American women. Kennedy and Clinton did not rely single-handedly on the women’s vote to cling to office or craft almost all of their policies to manipulate women into thinking they were on the verge of being handcuffed to their kitchen sinks and forced to churn out baby after baby without access to birth control. That’s what Barack Obama wants every woman to think. That he is the only thing stopping a Republican steamrolling of women’s rights that starts with stealing their condoms and ends in a national campaign to get women out of the workforce and into the home.

Gasp!

Oh no she dint!

I’ll spell it out plainly as I can: Obama is the worst president for women because he has systemically lied to them. He has brazenly campaigned as their champion, even as he seeks to make them wards of the state, forever dependent on government largesse in the form of food stamps and free birth control. He’s claimed to work for their best interests, and yet screwed them at every opportunity. (Unlike with Kennedy and Clinton, that word is not to be taken literally.) Even Mitt Romney has figured it out. As he told me, “If there has been an administration which has been hard on women, it’s this one.” In the Obama worldview, women aren’t human beings capable of charting their own destiny at home or the workplace just as men are, they are dependents in desperate need of government handouts and abortions.

So I say again. Barack Obama is the most anti-women president in American history.
Still sounds shocking, doesn’t it?

I know some people are going to disagree.

So I pose this question:

Do the ladies really need a 'big,strapping,money bags' government to take care of their every want, and every desire ?

I don't think so.

Anyone who does is setting back women's rights, and their independence back decades.

Let the flaming begin!
edit on 9-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's a fact, he still hasn't narrowed the pay gap, I think women still make at-lest $10,000. less than their male counter-parts.
Let me find something to back me up. I know the Obama Faithful's will be coming here soon to Lash their Key Boards and have a tantrum of how Obama treats all his Servants as Equals.
Found it.

The White House has not narrowed the gap between the average pay of male and female employees since President Obama’s first year in office, according to a Washington Post analysis of new salary data.

The average male White House employee currently earns about $88,600, while the average female White House employee earns about $78,400, according to White House data released Tuesday. That is a gap of 13 percent.

In 2009, male employees made an average of about $82,000, compared to an average of $72,700 earned by female employees — also a 13 percent wage gap.

Linky

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well yeah but Obama claims to be the best president for EVERYBODY yet in fact he simply screws everybody over.

He seems to claim that everything is better with him yet the actual situation is the opposite of these claims.
edit on 972014 by DodgyDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Interesting take on the ONE that keeps pressing issues and then does the famous 180 flip.

Typical of the Democrats in general.

And the best part is the supporters keep supporting.

Almost like they're locked into some kind of Stockholm Effect.

Just look at the high crime Democrat voting precincts. The Democrats have been on a successful corral-herding effort for decades. The low crime areas don't vote Democrat. Wonder why?

Hmmm.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

S and F for Ya here as this is a good Topic, however I agree with where I read that the Womans right movement, as far as employment, was cooked up. They, at the time, figured out they were only able to Tax, roughly Half the population because Women stayed at home and the Hubby went to work! Makes sense. Dollars and cents if ya see it that way, so...... Not tryin to light a match on this, But just sayin......

Edit: No need to reply. I did not answer yer Q...... But I do think he is one of the most feminine pres's we have had, in my time any way......
edit on 9-7-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Question is, is Mrs. Obama the most anti woman woman because she isn't?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Question: Is President Obama the “Most anti-Woman President Ever”?

Not sure, but I do know that their number one enemy is the women of the Republican party.

So, we'll just call it even if he is.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What about all of them before the suffrage movement?

The Linked article reads like an ad, selling the book.
edit on 9-7-2014 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Katie Pavlich.

OR could it be that Katie Pavlich is a young woman who is known for being a conservative commentator and Fox News contributor who is attempting to increase her conservative cred by launching one more "tear down Obama book".

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

When he (Obama) accuses conservatives of a hatred towards women, he is actually correct, because of the way he and other progressives think.

Hatred is equated as allowing them (women) the freedom to make their own decisions.

Love and support towards women is cradle to grave care without the worry of freedom and independence.

That's why progressives always think they are right about love and caring.

because to them, love and caring is taking away the bothersome onus of freedom and responsibility.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Not sure, but I do know that their number one enemy is the women of the Republican party.

Hillary Clinton
Maxine Waters.
Nancy Pelosi.
Barbara Boxer.

Tell a different story.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

When he (Obama) accuses conservatives of a hatred towards women, he is actually correct, because of the way he and other progressives think.

Hatred is equated as allowing them (women) the freedom to make their own decisions.

Love and support towards women is cradle to grave care without the worry of freedom and independence.

That's why progressives always think they are right about love and caring.

because to them, love and caring is taking away the bothersome onus of freedom and responsibility.

Bascially,

Right wingers 'hate' women because they think they should be self reliant, and the left disagrees.

So they demagogue the right as haters.

AKA.

It all about money, and things.

That's why 'Republicans hate women'.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Question is, is Mrs. Obama the most anti woman woman because she isn't?
I was thinking, obama cannot be anti woman because he married one...o wait, is that Joan Rivers on tv,

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Katie Pavlich.

OR could it be that Katie Pavlich is a young woman who is known for being a conservative commentator and Fox News contributor who is attempting to increase her conservative cred by launching one more "tear down Obama book".

Obama doesn't need books to tear him down. He does that all by himself.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Keep in-mind Hillary.

And to think about it, What group is it exactly that Obama and Hillary supports,,,

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Not sure, but I do know that their number one enemy is the women of the Republican party

I can't get over this comment.

As that picture of Clinton reminds me of when she defended that rapist.

And the number one enemy is 'republican' women.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: guohua

Not sure, but I do know that their number one enemy is the women of the Republican party

I can't get over this comment.

As that picture of Clinton reminds me of when she defended that rapist.

And the number one enemy is 'republican' women.

I know what you mean,,, But just look at who that poster defends.
It's not Republican women.

Here's another reason republican women are just smarter.
Link

edit on 9-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
That's a fact, he still hasn't narrowed the pay gap, I think women still make at-lest $10,000. less than their male counter-parts.

I know this might sound shallow and stupid at first but...
Is society ready to have women make the same amount and maybe ever MORE than men?

When it comes to how much their man makes, women are much more picky than men. A man often times won't care how much his spouse does but can we say the about women?

For a lot of women, the amount of money a man makes is a very important factor in the decision of being and staying with a man or not. A lot of women ARE NOT interested in men making less money, disturbing yet a true fact of life.

With the egoistical approach that our society seems to have, making women getting higher pay wages than men would probably destroy families even more.

I'm not saying that women DESERVE LESS than men, in fact, I believe that we should ALL be payed more justifiably according to what and how well we work. But I fear the values of our society clashes with the idea of empowering the buying power of women even more.

Sorry if it sounds shallow or misogyneous but I just wanted to adress my opinion that I fear is true.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: BestinShow

Hillary Clinton
Maxine Waters.
Nancy Pelosi.
Barbara Boxer.

Tell a different story.

Bingo! The above Women, think Obama poops ice cream, and the rest of us should fight to grab a cone and get in line behind him...

oops....did I say that out loud...

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

Here's another reason republican women are just smarter.
Link

Great looking women that make heads turn don't really need to be intelligent to get a man and land a well payed job. Yes, of course they can also be very smart but since we lazy human beings tend to adapt and only improve when needed. Great looking women don't really need to improve their social and intellectual behaviors to be accepted in society.

Don't worry, I also feel like the opposite side is less intelligent but I learned that it's all a matter of opinions and emotions.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join