It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contributionism...A New Wolrd Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Why put this here? Because this man is TRYING to create a New World Order...but on his own terms.

How would you react if your local store owner asked you to pay what you could afford or what you thought the product/service was worth to you? Watch the vid and listen closely.

This man has an idea that is not putting him in the poor house, not getting him rich but is in fact making his life richer...all by giving of himself even at the retail level. That is the NWO I can get behind.

He states that he wants to live rather than just survive. Like the saying "It's not the destination but the journey"...and he is buying his life one good deed at a time it seems.

And according to him...his business is still doing well. Proof positive.

What would I do if offered this service in my area? I'd frequent as often as possible and pay what I could. Maybe more, maybe less.

Why?

Because this man deserves my loyalty more than Wal-Mart....period!

Peace

edit on 9-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Won't let me flag

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Interesting idea. Too bad it would require a largely moral society which we do not have.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: jude11

Interesting idea. Too bad it would require a largely moral society which we do not have.

I think you might be surprised at how many would support him. He doesn't need 100%...maybe .01%? And surely we have that level of Morality/Ethics/Pissed off at the Norm remaining amongst us.

I hope so.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
Won't let me flag

Thanks anyways but I see you are new.

You need 20 posts I believe before you can flag.

Thanks for the support but most importantly...Welcome!

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It's not terribly different than the principles behind a lot of software distribution that relies on what amounts to donations (though sometimes registration includes updates, support, etc). Also, check out Wikipedia - Pay What You Want (PWYW). For those interested in seeing how this sort of pricing strategy has worked in recent years, search for information on the 2007 digital release of Radiohead's In Rainbows and Panera Bread's foray into PWYW in 2010.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
It's not terribly different than the principles behind a lot of software distribution that relies on what amounts to donations (though sometimes registration includes updates, support, etc). Also, check out Wikipedia - Pay What You Want (PWYW). For those interested in seeing how this sort of pricing strategy has worked in recent years, search for information on the 2007 digital release of Radiohead's In Rainbows and Panera Bread's foray into PWYW in 2010.

Agree.

And not unlike the times when we paid service for product...or the reverse. BIG Difference here? He Doesn't seem to have the money others have. RH can afford to lose their gamble as well as many Ware Developers.

Ever feel like you were born too late or too early?

I certainly feel it every Day.

Peace

edit on 9-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Contributionism is one of the only systems I think will actually work.

If you haven't checked out Michael Tellinger's political party UBUNTU and you are interested in contributionism, i would recommend checking it out.

Here is a video of him telling you what his movement is all about "I.e. contributionism and the move away from a centralized banking system"

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68
Contributionism is one of the only systems I think will actually work.

If you haven't checked out Michael Tellinger's political party UBUNTU and you are interested in contributionism, i would recommend checking it out.

Here is a video of him telling you what his movement is all about "I.e. contributionism and the move away from a centralized banking system"

Thanks for that.

Will watch.

Peace

top topics

join