UK: 8 years for killng a baby, that right only 8 years.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
BBC News

Well this POS has been found guilt of shaking his bay to death why? Because the crying interrupted his computer gaming.

His sentence? EIGHT YEARS!

People go away for longer for theft and tax crimes! Is this what a life worth ? 8 years.

This "person" and I use the term person with a struggle should be serving life without parole!

Worse than 8 years.......he will only serve 4.......

With any luck his fellow inmates will catch wind of what he did and kill him.
edit on 9-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I mean the implications of a statement like this...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If someone robs a bank, they get hard time. If you kill a baby, or anyone else, they get 8 years. I guess that TPTB see money more valuable than life.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: November5

He is right if the system won't do it then I have no problem with prison justice.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Im not one for the death penalty..... But if the UK courts are to incompetent to give a correct sentence the UK citizens need to back sure he dosnt walk out of prison another way.....

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

He is right if the system won't do it then I have no problem with prison justice.

Exactly.

The system 100% failed in this case.

Cant blame if other take it on themselves to correct that.

8 years is a disgrace......its no justice at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
He will now have a cushy cell in Protection with plenty piece and quiet to play his computer games

Karma will get him

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
People kill babies everyday and call it a 'choice'. It isn't surprising that a society doesn't value a babies life anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yet you use thesaneone as a call sign? If you wish for someone to be killed like that, what does that say about you? You would send convicted criminals {the bad guys ie waste of taxpayer money} to do more crime in the name of good? That's more or less trumpeting everything that's wrong with the prison system, which, when you are faced with a diametrically opposing situation, you would no doubt cry for prison reform. No?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That's pretty sad... This is one time I think more time should have been brought upon. At least 20 years so hell do at LEAST 8 actual years. Now the mom has to live with a dead toddler and a POS dad who shook her baby to death who's going go be writing her letter after letter....

I kinda wish I hadn't clicked this article now. I was in a good mood. Getting sick of bad news!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Other people kill babies all around the world, they call those ones heroes.
Pretty sick.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Sorry but if any person chooses a video game over their own child deserves death not reform.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If the UK prison system is anything like the US then he will get his.
Any body that goes in with a crime involving a child usually has to be kept out of GP cause it is almost inevitable that something will happen to them.
Me and the old man were just talking about this the other day.
I pray this doesn't carry over to the guy getting ready to stand trial for leaving his kid in the car while he was at work at day...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Sorry but if any person chooses a video game over their own child deserves death not reform.

So your problem is with the justice system. If you aren't happy with how it is, you know what need be done. Hoping for scumbags to do your dirty work brings you dangerously close to their rationale, imo. How will you feel if he does get murdered in prison? Will you feel good? Will you feel good knowing someone you hated got murdered. Will you feel that justice had been served? Really...?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: November5

So your problem is with the justice system. If you aren't happy with how it is, you know what need be done. Hoping for scumbags to do your dirty work brings you dangerously close to their rationale, imo. How will you feel if he does get murdered in prison? Will you feel good? Will you feel good knowing someone you hated got murdered. Will you feel that justice had been served? Really...?

In this case and others that have to do with children YES.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Yet you use thesaneone as a call sign? If you wish for someone to be killed like that, what does that say about you? You would send convicted criminals {the bad guys ie waste of taxpayer money} to do more crime in the name of good? That's more or less trumpeting everything that's wrong with the prison system, which, when you are faced with a diametrically opposing situation, you would no doubt cry for prison reform. No?

The scumbag killed a baby!

He should have got more than 8 years!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I more see at his him getting a taste of his old medicine.
He took his anger out on his child and took it too far.
Now the prisoners may get a chance to take their anger out and him and they might take it to far.

Don't want to have prison justice served on you, don't go to prison for killing your child.

I agree that the justice system needs more reform then caging, just not in cases that involve defenseless people.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So your problem is with the justice system. If you aren't happy with how it is, you know what need be done. Hoping for scumbags to do your dirty work brings you dangerously close to their rationale, imo. How will you feel if he does get murdered in prison? Will you feel good? Will you feel good knowing someone you hated got murdered.

I wouldn't care

He is not worth even a single emotion

Bad things happen in prison. and If they happen to him? Would not be upset one bit.

Will you feel that justice had been served? Really...?

More justice than what the pathetic UK courts gave him!

8 years is not justice. 25 + years would be comeing close, life far far better.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Only legal for doctors to do!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

So what would you do to murderers? coddle them. Give them a free pass? Give them a hug and tell them its all forgiven?
edit on 9-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join