It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"United Nations Declares War On America" (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I found this while visiting another forum that I fequent and thought perhaps others here might care to give their opinions on the issue

www.newswithviews.com
Rodney Stubbs
December 2, 2004
NewsWithViews.com

�The United Nations unveiled a sweeping proposal to overhaul the organization, including the Security Council, in what would be the biggest UN reform since its founding in 1945,� according to a press release posted by the Worldwide News Agency.

The long awaited charter amendment that creates the policy for world governance is now being unveiled. The only thing missing is the implementation phase that will commence when Annan retires in 2006. That phase will likely be lead by none other than William Jefferson Clinton.

Citing ��.bitter divisions over the war in Iraq, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan ordered a high-level panel last year to come up with the blueprint for the 21st century.� The blueprint eliminates representative government and destroys the constitution of the United States.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I really would like to hear from others in this forum on this. I think it might make a very interesting topic to discuss or perhaps tear the theory appart.

This is my first submission to start a thread and I hope that I did it correctly. If not will a mod please u2u me. Thanks

or perhaps

[edit on 12/2/2004 by shots]

Mod Edit: Removed all-caps title

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This has been covered on ATSNN. I think it was called "United Nations making sweeping changes". UN is not delcare war on America, that is just right wing republican spin.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sorry, man. There is already an active ATS thread on this very article. Please jump to that one for discussion on the matter. This thread will be lock.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join