It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bush (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
had i been aware of your existance plus his visit i would have emailed you way before not seconds after his visit.
this story has been around since it happened.bear with me as i have to set the picture it's all very horrific but confirms bush & his buddies.over the years i have been scouted out by press due to my meetings with certain men at the time of meeting bush i was only 14 at the time i'm now 38.
i was involved in something so horrific as a child i blocked it out.everything happened under 5.it should have ended there but the vile men that arranged the horrific event always had to add spite.all i can say is when you read about the so called chosen children know that those children have been taken from their parents,molested daily,when miracles don't happen the child is then prepared for the inventiable sacrifice(killing).all done in about 3 to 6 days,if the child can perform any form of miracle that they redeem the children can last up to 6wks to 3 months.
my family in u.k. had decided that as i had blocked there was to be no mention of any of it.
this is where it gets very cruel.
the bush's & the kennedys the blacks a few australian media men,packers & the murdochs the galballys cousins of the kennedys.(the original lot.all obsessed with phrophecys & holy grails.)got together & arranged me for to go on holiday to canada & u.s.a. i was unaware of it all,i just thought the girl at school's parents where really going on business & helen their daughter needed a play mate.it was for me to re-meet the people that had hurt me.i even served up tea to a woman that put a pillow over my head she broke my nose & collorbone.all nazi satanics,hello arnie's daddy you where so right to join those men they gave your son california.i digress.i was taken to a farm house in kansas at the pruets (at the time they owned a bank,pruet pruet & pruet,they where friends of the chases)farmhouse after a very horrible party where marie shriver threw a hand at me & said "your great grandfather cursed us now it's my turn to curse you."at 14 in l.a. i didn't know what was going on.the next morning it was covered up.i will go into it later but bush first.
i was told to go into a room a man walked in & said you're dead i replied what a common little man you are,his jaw dropped he then said my daddy is head of,i interupted "aren't you too old to call him daddy."he lost it.not in the way that you would think.you see to justify all the actions of these very wretched men (that could easily be in prison) the myth of my so called powers was telepathy,they threw in time travel to the very stupid,to the idiots they said that i was the walking dead,i had survived a human sacrifice with a boy in the early yrs.apparently the love i had for the boy that i went through it all with kept me alive,no heart just love lept me going,as i stated before the idiots believed in that theory.hello baby.
so the man that runs america at 30 somehting told a 14yr old girl child who had surived many planned horrific events is told she is dead.the day after a very cruel party had been set up the kennedys,my nana used to talk about a kennedy family,i just knew them as the tinkertrash family that always made our family suffer.so bush decided to war against a 14yr old girl child.
as he thought i was the girl from the phrophecy he blabbed & blabbed his daddy this his daddy that.how his grandpappy stole money from the bin ladens.how he would be president how he would holy grail crap speak really.there's more but later.i ended it with "silence you bore me."(i think by the end of that month long holiday,i'd had enoguh with them all, he was such an idiot,i played with him it wasn't hard.he then stuttered "you'll be safe now."if you understand the real meaning behind that sentence you will understand why i forgot it & why i wasn't given shush money.he's rang me 3 times since then,always the phrophecy crap.i always call him an idiot.i strongly suggest you find a legal way of getting him out of there.when he made his speech against kerry he mentioned the meeting of his wife,he said there was 4 people there.a big clue.
2 seconds after he left he went crying to his wife she came into the room & was as cold as ice,it's your fault she said you've got pink hair.i loathe her.(look at her daddys background & the cover up in her killing someone when she was younger.)
there was instant cover up.baby bush & wife where sent to bed in the afternoon & a lady said i had integrity,as it turned out that was john kerrys mother.
to unerve bush it is very simple.
he believes in a phrophecy he believes he will be the one to take us all down to prove to daddy that he is a man.if you look at the footage of michael moore movie you will see bush counting after news of the first bomb,if he had reacted the 2nd attempt would not have happened.but i digress.
to unerve the man get everybody to email the whitehouse anywhere bush related.
head it;burning bush
then the sentence;common little man you'll be safe now.trust me i've had many names scout me out not believing that i had so much insight at 14.it will work.
that's it.less is best.it has to be constant it has to unerve him.
a war for an occultee is perfect.you've got bodies & choas.
the law is being changed so arnie will be president another bush.to get rid of him easy look to maria shriver don't you find it strange that she didn't leave arnie after all those women.where did he have the time.marie shriver has a female best friend as arnie has bum boys,you see when marie shriver threw that hand at me she too thought i was telepathic boy did she blab.
i'd like the nastys gone now.
so please send the sentence
common little man you'll be safe now.
but head it burning bush.very important.
i'm from another country & am seeking asylum here i've already made my statement to immigration.knock yourself out pass this story along.
at 9 i was scouted out by the french primeminister but i didn't know we said a few words he was so scared of me that he went back to his place & threw away all his skull & cross bone stuff.died of a heart attack,they always do.bush is petrified of me.
wasn't i adorable at 14?imagine how i am now at 38.
samantha

my email [email protected]

had i been aware of your existance plus his visit i would have emailed you way before not seconds after his visit.
this story has been around since it happened.bear with me as i have to set the picture it's all very horrific but confirms bush & his buddies.over the years i have been scouted out by press due to my meetings with certain men at the time of meeting bush i was only 14 at the time i'm now 38.
i was involved in something so horrific as a child i blocked it out.everything happened under 5.it should have ended there but the vile men that arranged the horrific event always had to add spite.all i can say is when you read about the so called chosen children know that those children have been taken from their parents,molested daily,when miracles don't happen the child is then prepared for the inventiable sacrifice(killing).all done in about 3 to 6 days,if the child can perform any form of miracle that they redeem the children can last up to 6wks to 3 months.
my family in u.k. had decided that as i had blocked there was to be no mention of any of it.
the bush's & the kennedys the blacks a few australian media men,packers & the murdochs the galballys cousins of the kennedys.(the original lot.all obsessed with phrophecys & holy grails.)got together & arranged me for to go on holiday to canada & u.s.a. i was unaware of it all,i just thought the girl at school's parents where really going on business & helen their daughter needed a play mate.it was for me to re-meet the people that had hurt me.i even served up tea to a woman that put a pillow over my head she broke my nose & collorbone.all nazi satanics,hello arnie's daddy you where so right to join those men they gave your son california.i digress.i was taken to a farm house in kansas at the pruets (at the time they owned a bank,pruet pruet & pruet,they where friends of the chases)farmhouse after a very horrible party where marie shriver threw a hand at me & said "your great grandfather cursed us now it's my turn to curse you."at 14 in l.a. i didn't know what was going on.the next morning it was covered up.i will go into it later but bush first.
i was told to go into a room a man walked in & said you're dead i replied what a common little man you are,his jaw dropped he then said my daddy is head of,i interupted "aren't you too old to call him daddy."he lost it.not in the way that you would think.you see to justify all the actions of these very wretched men (that could easily be in prison) the myth of my so called powers was telepathy,they threw in time travel to the very stupid,to the idiots they said that i was the walking dead,i had survived a human sacrifice with a boy in the early yrs.apparently the love i had for the boy that i went through it all with kept me alive,no heart just love lept me going,as i stated before the idiots believed in that theory.hello baby.
so the man that runs america at 30 somehting told a 14yr old girl child who had surived many planned horrific events is told she is dead.the day after a very cruel party had been set up the kennedys,my nana used to talk about a kennedy family,i just knew them as the tinkertrash family that always made our family suffer.so bush decided to war against a 14yr old girl child.
as he thought i was the girl from the phrophecy he blabbed & blabbed his daddy this his daddy that.how his grandpappy stole money from the bin ladens.how he would be president how he would holy grail crap speak really.there's more but later.i ended it with "silence you bore me."(i think by the end of that month long holiday,i'd had enoguh with them all, he was such an idiot,i played with him it wasn't hard.he then stuttered "you'll be safe now."if you understand the real meaning behind that sentence you will understand why i forgot it & why i wasn't given shush money.he's rang me 3 times since then,always the phrophecy crap.i always call him an idiot.i strongly suggest you find a legal way of getting him out of there.when he made his speech against kerry he mentioned the meeting of his wife,he said there was 4 people there.a big clue.
2 seconds after he left he went crying to his wife she came into the room & was as cold as ice,it's your fault she said you've got pink hair.i loathe her.(look at her daddys background & the cover up in her killing someone when she was younger.)
there was instant cover up.baby bush & wife where sent to bed in the afternoon & a lady said i had integrity,as it turned out that was john kerrys mother.
he believes in a phrophecy he believes he will be the one to take us all down to prove to daddy that he is a man.if you look at the footage of michael moore movie you will see bush counting after news of the first bomb,if he had reacted the 2nd attempt would not have happened.but i digress.
head it;burning bush
then the sentence;common little man you'll be safe now.trust me i've had many names scout me out not believing that i had so much insight at 14.it will work.
the law is being changed so arnie will be president another bush.to get rid of him easy look to maria shriver don't you find it strange that she didn't leave arnie after all those women.where did he have the time.marie shriver has a female best friend as arnie has bum boys,you see when marie shriver threw that hand at me she too thought i was telepathic boy did she blab.
i'm from another country & am seeking asylum here i've already made my statement to immigration.knock yourself out pass this story along.
at 9 i was scouted out by the french primeminister but i didn't know we said a few words he was so scared of me that he went back to his place & threw away all his skull & cross bone stuff.died of a heart attack,they always do.bush is petrified of me.
samantha

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

head it;burning bush
samantha

new topics

join