It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal alien surge.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You have all these bleeding hearts telling us that we are being 'mean' for not taking these disease ridden street urchins into our hearts but you tell them to take them into theirs and suddenly they go all NIMBY.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What I noticed about the photo is all the graffiti on the walls. It's up as high as they can reach. White Tee shirt against the wall, oh and is that a drawing of a penis over his left shoulder? Niiice.

My solution is to create segregated boys/girls towns with farms where they first and foremost support themselves (Grow their own food) a library of donated textbooks for them (learn, don't learn makes no difference to me) We could Send ALL of them to Alaska. No law in the world nor in the U.S. states they must be housed in a warm inviting climate. Or one of those ghost cities they built in China. Turn Key empty city - Build a new life..

We outsource out jobs (assets) why can't we outsource our liabilities (Illegal aliens in this case)

Obama can tap into his personal portfolio to pay for his guests housing and living arrangements.

My guess is no matter how nice a facility you create for these kids they will still turn it into a district 9 clone within five years so why should the American taxpayer pauper themselves for a bunch of gatecrashers?

The American taxpayers didn't cause these kids problems, we shouldn't be forced to come up with the 200$/day per illegal child to care for them. (Once again send the bill to their home country (Preferably their parents directly) - We should have been doing that for the Illegal aliens we have had in the country now)

In the fifties/sixties/seventies America had three years of reserve food and gas. We don't now. Where is it?
What we have now is the world dumping the least productive of their population on the US and we no longer have the reserve to care for them.

If we make them work for not much reward (Like the average U.S. Joe/Jane ) after paying the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, Then 99% of these kids will write a tear stained camp letter home to mommy and daddy "I don't like it here- I want to come home!!!" and we put them on a plane.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Um... Do you realize how similar what you are proposing is to a Soviet-era Siberian gulag?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wow sound from multiple rocks hitting water. Ever heard the saying do unto others. It is the greed in our hearts that they will overcome.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Wow sound from multiple rocks hitting water. Ever heard the saying do unto others. It is the greed in our hearts that they will overcome.

I'm not greedy. I make just enough to support myself and my goats. The taxes I pay already are a huge burden on me, but they are the taxes I agreed to pay as a LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN. For my county schools, roads, property taxes.

I never signed up to raise another country's kids!!!

Des

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of threads about the illegal aliens here in the U.S.. My question for anyone who is saying we need to let them stay here."Have even one of you invited them to come and live in your home?" Now I'm not talking about coming into one of these threads and saying "I would take one of them into my home." I want to know how many of you have contacted the government and given formal written document saying that they can send one or some of these children to come and live with you and that you will take financial responsibility , and legal responsibility for them?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why is it some parents have thousands of dollars to get their children smuggled through the Rio Grande by polleros.
edit on 123131p://bWednesday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone Really do you have any faith in our monetary system of cotton bills? The whole tax thing is a joke and only serves to keep the greed going. These children do not want you off your property or to have your goats but your goats would like to help others why don't you? It is the same tax system you speak of that will probaly take your home one day. If we can not show compassion to children then who are we really inside?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777 That is a figure that does not hold true for the majority of these people. The jet ski ride is a hundred dollers. most have made it over here from a place of no hope of a future for just a few hundred bucks.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
I've seen a lot of threads about the illegal aliens here in the U.S.. My question for anyone who is saying we need to let them stay here."Have even one of you invited them to come and live in your home?" Now I'm not talking about coming into one of these threads and saying "I would take one of them into my home." I want to know how many of you have contacted the government and given formal written document saying that they can send one or some of these children to come and live with you and that you will take financial responsibility , and legal responsibility for them?
the only thing stopping people from adopting is the gov. and libility. Yes i know people that are looking to adopt and many of these kids have a home to go to in the us with family but they are being detained because of all the bullshat. A few blow dryers for the lie and some vaccicenes and they would be fine. if we spent a portion of the time we spend bitching about things and fearing things then we could see some good results.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I don't have the money to smuggle my kid anywhere.

If I was young I would leave The USA, don't know where I would go through, and I am first generation on my father's side.

I think these kids would be better off in Canada.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Destinyone Really do you have any faith in our monetary system of cotton bills? The whole tax thing is a joke and only serves to keep the greed going. These children do not want you off your property or to have your goats but your goats would like to help others why don't you? It is the same tax system you speak of that will probaly take your home one day. If we can not show compassion to children then who are we really inside?

You are crazy....I don't know what lala land you live in, but it's not MY reality.

Enjoy the ride...

I stand by my post....your blithering makes no sense to me. Get back to me, when you've personally taken in some illegals and PAY to keep them housed fed and clothed.

Des

edit on 9-7-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Answer the question deadeyedick or shut up. Quit trying to make it the government's fault or the adoption systems fault. Have you written a formal letter telling the government that they can give you custody of one or some of these people and that you will take financial and legal responsibility for them?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Shame on you for using the derogatory word "illegals".... From now on try to be less offensive.

Maybe we should call them "transitionally challenged citizens"?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Anyone notice this was probably planned/foreseen half a year ago?

link

Notice the date - Jan 29, 2014

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt You have an excellent point! One thing I'm not "hearing" is that for the most part these are NOT ORPHANS! They have parents and families and people who WILL try to "lay claim" to them at some point down the line...and that my friends, will "cost us" as well. They will demand "caregiver" stipends. I already know first-hand of a "situation" like there here. There is MUCH more to this story...those of us close enough to see/hear "truths" from those working in the facilities are in shock. There is currently a standing Congressman and a dignitary from Honduras "touring a facility" as we speak...Obama will be in Austin at a "private home" for a fund-raising function,NOT to "tour or discuss"...you truly believe that this isn't part of a well-oiled plan? ALSO...they are not for the most part "toddlers" they are teens...they are having sex and they already have personalities in place. You really believe they'd "work on a farm?" They have been "told" that they will have everything "provided/given" to them and THAT is what they are banking on! IF and I repeat IF it were a case of children who were TRULY "political refugees" and their very lives were in direct danger, I'd be among the first to step up and speak out...it is NOT the case.

edit on 9-7-2014 by irishchic because: spelling

edit on 9-7-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Why is it some parents have thousands of dollars to get their children smuggled through the Rio Grande by polleros.

I myself have puzzled over that one. I speculate that these kids have family or relatives in the US who send money back to the country's of origin to pay these fees.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername Oh gosh...then they AREN'T ILLEGALS??? I have to provide PROOF of citizenship to cross into Mexico (I am a very short distance away) as well as PROOF of automobile liability at considerable cost as you MUST purchase "Mexican insurance"! ( I cannot tell you how many of these upstanding want to be citizens are DRIVING here with no license and no insurance and if they hit you, YOU pay!)I am an "illegal" there in no uncertain terms unless I meet the specific conditions the country has in place for it's own "protection" as well as legal standards they deem are required for entry. It used to be an enjoyable time to go into Mexico for some shopping and a meal...it's SO hard for a US citizen to get through the border crossing that most of us don't ever do it anymore. Oh...and...isn't there still a US Marine being HELD there?

EDIT: Probably saying more than I should but damn...I am 20 minutes from Lackland and have had 2 "intruders" on my ranch in the past month and no, they were not "refugees seeking food and water or work"...I'm here to tell you that the very core of life as we know if for MANY of us is at risk.

edit on 9-7-2014 by irishchic because: addition

edit on 9-7-2014 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt What question would be that be and getting red in the face does not serve anyone.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Illegals need to be shipped back to their country of origin and failing that at least to the Mexican border. End of story. I don't care what age they are or what. The fact is that these people (children) BROKE THE LAW. They need to pay the penalty for such actions. If they want to immigrate here, there is a perfectly viable immigration system they can go wait in line for.

People calling for helping these children really piss me off. I have a friend at my work who is originally from China and is here on a work visa. He has been waiting YEARS to go through the legalization process. Yet these snot nosed brats get a free pass to the express lane? BULLCRAP! That is a straight up insult to all the people like my friend (and his family btw) who want to be here legally and are trying to obtain that privilege by going through the system. If you want to fix the immigration system, fix the legal channels to gain it first, not help the people with no respect for the law to the country they are trying to move to. Screw those people.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are clearly to stupid to read , because I typed out the question twice and you still haven't answered it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join