President Obama Turns Down Pot at Denver Bar (Video included)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
She's a tough woman. I think she runs the ship there ...

It's interesting that people think I "run the ship" here, too, because I am outspoken, strong, and sometimes hard-headed woman, while my husband is a gentle, agreeable and soft-spoken nice guy. Truth is, those are our personalities, but our "ship" is definitely run by both of us, because, regardless of our personalities, we have a mutual respect that towers above all else, and neither would take advantage of the other.

With all the men who "run the ship" in their marriage, would it be a bad thing for a woman to do it?

I seriously doubt that the president defers to her any more than she defers to him. That's all kinda beside the point, though.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: manna2
But i hear he smokes crack.

Yeah, I heard he's a gay Muslim, too. Don't believe everything you hear.
he is muslim?

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: FlyersFan

I actually didn't mean that she'd physically assault him, but I do think she'd have a big problem with it. That kind of thing happens in a marriage.
i don't know
Have you seen some of the pics of michaelles arms, abs and HUGE muscular thighs and calves?

she EASILY takes skinny obama out. She is much more muscular than 90% of the men I see and she has a big frame too.

<< 1  2   >>

join