It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostics vs Archons

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now that I think about it, it's probably not a good idea ro call these dark spirits "archons", since archon means ruler.

I'll just call them the dark ones or lost ones , since they do not abide in The Light.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
all the information about gnostics, is that the planet invaded long ago. So what happens when you are occupied, invaded? You are a prisoner, trapped.

I can still question that information. The problem I have is that you have said that we must sit and wait for your gods to come and rescue us. I'm not OK with that. It sounds like they expect us to dance and sing kumbaya till they feel it's time to come set us free.

If you don't see why that sounds like part of the trap then there is nothing I can say but I will leave it, hope you don't mind me pointing out why. That is what I'm doing here.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Great arpgme, because when one being is feasting upon another what they are really worried about is what their dinner calls them.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I personally giving some info for the gnostics. Gnostics does' not say wait for the gods to come and save you, but it is related.

I only added from our Sibillas, because all the prophecies in the bible,

1) the mark of the beast (bible)
2) wars/death
3) opening of the gates for the abominations
4) and many other lost prophecies...

are from the sibillas. That is why they used them 2000 y ago, to elaborate the new prophets, who actually repeated the same prophecies, but against our gods. lol And it is not certain at all, that these are words of the Apostole John or any other christianity prophet, because during dark ages, they destroyed everything and they re-wrote them in the 3rd-4th century anonymous jews/writters. Because the original christianity, comes from gnostics. And something you didnt knew :

The cross is ancient Ellenic symbol, is the symbol of our father Zeus. Also represents the number 13 and that is why is also the lucky number of my country, but hateful for the rest (friday 13, asiatic countries dont have 13th floors, etc). From the ancient years, the races against us, used our symbols to humiliate them. They took the cross and they start making sacrifices with crucifixion. It was a FAIL for them, because Christianity used it as a symbol and today all people have the cross.

use a translator for the bellow link it also contains ancient artifacts from 4-5000bc found. Why you think they have so much hate.
proteus-protos.blogspot.gr...

If you search in english, they hide it, they use the symbol of the thunder as the symbol of Zeus. That is a fake mainstream new age thing. If you search the symbol of zeus in my language, you only get the cross as a result

And according to the first Sibille Airithrea, when the states/governments at that time, will start forcing populations, to accept an object in the size of a rice, under the skin and this object will used as official documents. Then the gods will return. And this is 5-6000y ago... That is why they weaponise the solar system and they fear for something, today. So it was a nice adition, dont you think?

The sibillic bronze books are fake, sibillas stop existing 2.3 thousands y ago. Bronze books (sibillic prophecies about jesus) crafted 2000y ago in jerusalem and judaists.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

You can save all the references to religious texts. I don't hold any of them to be true.

Your exact words were: "as long as people know the truth and fight them, they cannot succeed, till the return of our gods/people." implying that things won't be right until the return of your gods. We are just going to get by until then.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I did answered what I mean saying "fight" it was in metaphor, but you always repeat your self, its like trolling.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I wasn't asking about fighting I was asking about the return of your gods and why it even means anything.

edit on 1-4-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I wasn't asking about fighting I was asking about the return of your gods and why it even means anything.

The meaning of the return, let it be for the gods. And you did asked in page 6.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yes, you said: "The only thing we can do, is delay them."

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I personally giving the truth of the gnostics.
What has your paranoid, nationalistic, sci-fi nightmare to do with Gnosticism. This is a link, you may click on the highlighted icon to read more

But I know you won't, so here the definition of the philosophy you're abusing for your golden dawn propaganda.

Gnosticism
Gnosticism (after gnôsis, the Greek word for "knowledge" or "insight") is the name given to a loosely organized religious and philosophical movement that flourished in the first and second centuries CE. The exact origin(s) of this school of thought cannot be traced, although it is possible to locate influences or sources as far back as the second and first centuries BCE, such as the early treatises of the Corpus Hermeticum, the Jewish Apocalyptic writings, and especially Platonic philosophy and the Hebrew Scriptures themselves. In spite of the diverse nature of the various Gnostic sects and teachers, certain fundamental elements serve to bind these groups together under the loose heading of "Gnosticism" or "Gnosis." Chief among these elements is a certain manner of "anti-cosmic world rejection" that has often been mistaken for mere dualism. According to the Gnostics, this world, the material cosmos, is the result of a primordial error on the part of a supra-cosmic, supremely divine being, usually called Sophia (Wisdom) or simply the Logos. This being is described as the final emanation of a divine hierarchy, called the Plêrôma or "Fullness," at the head of which resides the supreme God, the One beyond Being. The error of Sophia, which is usually identified as a reckless desire to know the transcendent God, leads to the hypostatization of her desire in the form of a semi-divine and essentially ignorant creature known as the Demiurge (Greek: dêmiourgos, "craftsman"), or Ialdabaoth, who is responsible for the formation of the material cosmos. This act of craftsmanship is actually an imitation of the realm of the Pleroma, but the Demiurge is ignorant of this, and hubristically declares himself the only existing God. At this point, the Gnostic revisionary critique of the Hebrew Scriptures begins, as well as the general rejection of this world as a product of error and ignorance, and the positing of a higher world, to which the human soul will eventually return. However, when all is said and done, one finds that the error of Sophia and the begetting of the inferior cosmos are occurrences that follow a certain law of necessity, and that the so-called "dualism" of the divine and the earthly is really a reflection and expression of the defining tension that constitutes the being of humanity---the human being.

In a nutshell, it metaphorically speeks about the conflict of the human trinity and all things. There is always a rational, an emotional and physical "energy exchange" / Chi-pushing whatever, between all things You seem to assume Sophia and Ialdabaoth are actual people in flying saucers.
Wrong

When i read your title to this thread i actually thought you were talking about (!attention metaphor!) "Illuminati vs. Keeper of the Ma'at"
It's a bit disappointing to see you're throwing words, without even knowing their meaning and possibly try to mislead on purpose.
edit on 1-4-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I havent gave this information at all.

how to avoid it, but its hard to transfer it in english, you first understand other things that may sound strange and bizzare, also the language. That is why I never gave it.

Can you give any information on how to escape the reincarnation cycle?

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

god, the creator, this thing that is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent is far beyond our understandings on a human level never mind on any other levels there may be after this.

"I know one thing: that I know nothing"
Socrates.

(post by nimisot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I will give my answer from a personal perspective, I won't give you anything that anybody else says about how to escape and stuff and I will give you the reason bellow.

Its hard to escape and you need allot of preparation, mostly spiritual. I mean when we die we are in a shock, like we were born again into another realm that we dont even recognize its laws (eg. this world is 3 dimensional, gravity, etc). This also relates with the holy trinity. 1-GOD essence the soul, 2-material body or the way we look inside the world, 3-the laws of each world and all three gives us the holy trinity.

The best thing to do is to first understand your current state.. Not to do crazy stuff like "I am flying" or spend your energy in stupid things (like creating your own reality - that is why you need to be prepared spiritually. Second is to avoid any contact with other beings, hide or be a low profile. They usually come to you as a newcomer and try to take advantage of you, or take you up - soul collectors (?). Third is to know your state of being , you are the light NOT THEM. It is you they want. The best thing is not to find you at all, but if they do tell them you are an observer and going back to the source and if they ask you which source, you say the original source the one who pre-existed.
If they want more proofs or they are not convinced there is a matter of word in the name of Stigos, a very powerful Goddess that even Zeus fears. Stigos is the goddess which holds/protects the waters of the immortality for all beings, also their oblivion. Its more like the court of the gods if they are bad gods. Stigos also holds all the multi-dimensional planes of existence. "In the name of multidimensional waters of Stigos I ask you to let me be/leave. Also if they tell you stuff trying to convince you otherwise, make them give a promise into that (In the multi-dimensional waters of Stigos promise me that what you've said is true). Normally ancients said that they cannot give promises and in most occasions they will leave or become aggressive... so be ready for a fight... I told you its not easy. That is why I avoid to write down that part.
(Now if you dont like the Stigos part because you believe in something else) you can say - leave me alone or I will kick your $%#@$ - Do as you wish, as it always have the same result.

The best thing is not to find you, hide, don't fly, give yourself time to understand, to remember and to gain energy. Normally the grid that archonic things added into planet earth, is fading or it has some holes, mostly in the poles of the earth. That is why so much secrecy and so much army and equipment in the poles by the rogue governments. This spots are the best to move out. But reports say all this equipment they added in both poles is for that reason... They produce sounds which looks like a lunapark in the other side and you get trapped. I would personally remain, hide, gain energy and wait... lol Dont forget that the poles also shifting right now... things are unstable.

I ve read also the books of past life regrations and life between lives from both Dolores Cannon and Michael Newton, they look similar with some exceptions. they both look nice and tempting but the one thing scared me is the book of Newton (the chapter about the birth of souls). You know what that means? Only GOD can create souls, they dont just puff out from a wall like bees or hatchlings. It sounded like those souls are a dissolved energies of captured souls from the past or impostors. But in Dolores Cannon book it supports the opposite... There is indeed a clinic for souls (damaged or impostors) but all souls birth happened millions or billions of years ago by GOD. And that is the truth we know in my country for thousands of years. Also the karma thing - we call it emarmeni (destiny more like) in my language, its an endless trap. Just think that you help a bad soul to pay the debt, but think about it, while you are in a life and punishing a bad soul, dont you become a bad soul yourself while punishing someone else? So everything is a trap.

So, if you truly want to prepare escaping this matrix, you must also prepare spiritually to deny taking part in punishing souls, to learn to forgive and to avoid doing bad things.
And if you ever make it to move out the grid, do not forget to report everything that happens here and send reinforcements for the freedom of all. Its like our body, when a virus is very silent, the body cannot fight it, except if some cells travel and report the virus, the body sends the appropriate forces to fight the virus. The same thing happens with the universe as well.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join