It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostics vs Archons

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Yes, yes, yes, we all know about the Bible and what it has to say about the last 2,000 years. If you want to get a idea of life before that, you have to read the texts that survive.

What does getting an idea of life before that accomplish?

So, to get a better picture of what really happened one must read, observe, all known materials, before coming to a conclusion.

If you had read and understood the point in my posts prior to that one, you would have seen that I was talking about firsthand experience vs old stories and why firsthand wins everytime.

And that is why we should stop assuming "Myth" is fiction, and consider it as a possible actual account.

No, even if it's based on an actual account I'm not trusting it because poetic license has always been in effect.
edit on 29-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

What does getting an idea of life before that accomplish?

What does it accomplish? I suppose it has something to do with not making the same mistakes over and over and over.

If you had read and understood the point in my posts prior to that one, you would have seen that I was talking about firsthand experience vs old stories and why firsthand wins everytime.

When dealing with "Old Stories", certainly they must be viewed with a grain of salt, sometimes a whole truck full. And, just because we do not have first hand accounts does not mean there is no truth to be found. It must be deconstructed and reassembled with known facts in order to give it believability.

You know someone from that time who is willing to share, by all means, allow them the opportunity to share

No, even if it's based on an actual account I'm not trusting it because poetic license has always been in effect.

Cant argue that one, but it does not mean we will never comprehend the truth. It means we have to have the patience to separate the wheat from the chafe.

In the day and age of fast food everyone wants the answers fast. They no longer comprehend sitting down to a meal and enjoying it.

The sciences are no different. I WANT IT NOW. Well, it take time to expose the disinformation and poetic license, no matter what the institution is.

Yes, there were liars and dis info agents back then. And, you are miles ahead of the pack when you finally add that into the equation.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

What does it accomplish? I suppose it has something to do with not making the same mistakes over and over and over.

So the story of medusa teaches you not to go out with chicks that have snakes for hair unless you have a shiny shield?

That's useful.

You know someone from that time who is willing to share, by all means, allow them the opportunity to share

Your own firsthand experiences will trump old stories. This shouldn't be this difficult to follow.

Yes, there were liars and dis info agents back then. And, you are miles ahead of the pack when you finally add that into the equation.

Adding that to the equation means being skeptic of information, that is the complete opposite of what you said a couple posts ago.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Your own firsthand experiences will trump old stories. This shouldn't be this difficult to follow.
It isn't.

Adding that to the equation means being skeptic of information, that is the complete opposite of what you said a couple posts ago.
I don't believe everything from the past. it must pass through a few filters before I consider it worthy of consideration. I do not dispel mythical retelling's just because they are labeled mythical. Anyone reading the Bible and to believe it word for word, have some personal issues to resolve. Though, some of the stories are actually based in real events. Places named in the Bible that were thought to be mythical actually were found. The ancient Greek stories will be found to be no different. Just a bit further out of a realistic context. The Bible is only 2000 years old and look what happened to it. Can you imagine what 10,000 years would do to a story? A lady with a bad hair day turns into Medusa???

It take a very special "Ignorance" and "Patience" to put old Humpty Dumpty back together. Ignorance as in they don't realize it can be done, and a very long time looking at all the pieces, and fitting them all together, again.

Though admittedly, 10,000 years, if done by one person, would take a few lifetimes to accomplish. We are not afforded this type of time period. But, through the help of friends on the internet, who knows......

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It isn't.

Are you sure?

Though admittedly, 10,000 years, if done by one person, would take a few lifetimes to accomplish. We are not afforded this type of time period. But, through the help of friends on the internet, who knows......

You say you get my point then go on and post like you don't.

While you might get facts from these old stories, there is no guarantee that you will get answers to your questions or secret knowledge.

Just looking at this thread one can see how jumbled your ideas are. One moment you are saying that the goal is to make souless bodies and the next you are saying that those would be worthless.

You say that they want earth to be uninviting to other souls but you claim that they can trap souls which would mean that souls being attracted to earth wouldn't be a problem for them.

If that is the result of piecing together old stories then you are no better off then when you started.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Socrates referred to the rebels and the moon, he said ""Great hollow sphere is inside, there are seas and lands and residing people like us"

Pithagoras admited that his knowledge comes from rebels, he visited several times the moon and he also said that the moon-day is 15 times bigger than the one on earth. And I think its proved in nowedays
Pithagoras also said, tha then moon is resided by beings look like humans, but taller and blond and they gave him the knowledge he transferred in his books. These are a part of the rebels tall blond humanoids.
Orfeas another rebel said : The moon have mountains, cities and houses inside it. Also Orfeas new about the 12 month cycle and moon phases.

as I said, after the destruction and departure of our gods (Original gods), abominations migrated and they forced the 12 gods of Olympus, in order to be praised as gods. They also used our original gods names. An example is Athena Goddess. The modern one who promoted democracy, was a reptile, but we do have in our books that the Goddess departed also shield the solar system, around 9-10000bc

Orfeas also gave the knowledge about the rotation of the earth around the sun, temperate, tropical and polar zones of the earth, the moon eclipses, solstices, the equinoxes, the movements of the planets and global attraction, and argues that the inhabitants of the moon are those who wandered from planet to planet. All these claims of Orpheus mentioned in ancient texts of Plutarch and Diogenes Laertes ....

also Lots of information from our ancient texts come from Telchines of Rhodes Island and kabiris of Samothrace who disappeared after the great flood. The technological development was such that it allowed them to leave the land and save themselves in Mars bases used by the gods during the colonization of the land, before Atlantis. Phaethon made 30 rotations around the moon, traveled to Venus and he them visit often ...

The Greek origin Lucian of Samosata in Syria, 120 AD read an ancient manuscript and wrote in his book "True Story"), scientific information that is completely accurate, which was verified in our time: "Apollonas god went with a ship that took the air for seven day/nights and on the eighth day reached the moon. (the same time is needed for the today spacecrafts to get into the moon). He walked into a hole in the surface in the moon, which had over mirrors and saw the whole earth. (This sophisticated telescope that you could see people on earth). King of the Moon was Endymion who was taken from earth and placed him in to the moon as a king. "Then describes triple turbine planes" hawk look like planes with modern binoculars as eyes and they could see from huge distances and great detail. (robots).

Also describes traveling IN the stars of the zodiac and sea landing in area of Bermuda (atlantis is there). Finally describes war between the inhabitants of the Moon and Sirius mentioned that he had visited. "There were dogfights and used terrible weapons and Sirius won

Also a philosopher in Egypt wrote allot of things about it, go find NONOS.

The moon was deactivated for many millenians, but they activated it again, about 2000y ago. When reptiles came to an agreement with royal families to offer them protection and anonymity of their existanse. Since royal families merged bloods. And any reference about reptilians as a race, debunked. We have it our books and I could give you the book in pdf format.

Plutarch also have written ifnormation about the most recents events on earth, with strange sounds like screaming from the sky. Gof find : Plutarch Silas 7 and he does say inside that there are 8 generations of humanoids spread in the universe. Here on earth they are 2 (Oyranus or Varunas and Atlantis) we have 6 more spread in the universe, older.

You asking references, go buy these books then or google them if there is any pdf online. I could give you the one about reptilians in PDF. Also give me some time to wake up, I just woke up
I will give more. And as I said, there is no need for Hamadi texts for us, we have plenty.

After the destruction of Poseidonia/atlantis and egiida (the pillars located in Givlartar), all Mediterranean seas was land and all of it sunk. The turn the world into a stone age. The pick my race, because of their great hate, in order to promote their democracy in nowadays, because democracy is a tool of corruption and in order to make it be special, they gave it to our ancients, in order to promote it, so we cannot debunk it. But the stories of Esopos, speaks about this corruption and most of our philosophers, asked us NEVER to take part in any of the democratic procedures. Our ways was always Hierarchy, not democracy. Because only the worthy could only rule the people. Democracy, is only the un-worthy and abominations rule the world.
edit on 29-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Thanks for taking the time to type all of that information but my question is, what good does knowing all of that do?

How does it help you?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Thanks for taking the time to type all of that information but my question is, what good does knowing all of that do?

How does it help you?

as long as people know the truth and fight them, they cannot succeed, till the return of our gods/people. The way world is, with all these attrocities on earth and tools of corruption. There is no much we can do to set the planet free. The only thing we can do, is delay them.

and we did really great job up to date. And what the point of your question, you love to be in the dark? You can avoid reading anything about it.
edit on 29-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
as long as people know and fight them, they cannot succeed, till the return of our gods/people. The way world is, with all these attrocities on earth and tools of corruption. There is no much can do to set the planet free. The only thing we can do, is delay them.

and we did really great job up to date.

Know what and how are you fighting them?

You say that we can keep them from succeeding, without saying what that means, and then say that there is not much we can do.

You are not really saying anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I think their goals and motives are typed in prev pages, go read them. Also the stories here tells you, whats goin on today and its not the first time they tried..
edit on 30-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I think their goals and motives are typed in prev pages, go read them. Also the stories here tells you, whats goin on today, its not the first time...

I've read what is posted and it doesn't sound reliable. The stories don't tell me what is going on today. I think that is something you want to see, so you see it.

And here is something for consideration for all, you all know the 12 gods of Olympus right? And you all know what happened in 2001 with Mythodea, everybody in foreign countries says "they invoked their gods"

I don't know anybody that said that. I don't even know what happened.

To me, you are still not saying anything, which is funny because that was exactly my point. You think you (the writer) are giving me (the reader) information I can use but, even if it is useful, I'm not getting it.
edit on 30-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

why dont you use the google tool, type " Mythodea" Nasa send messages in the space with song from us, calling DIAS. You will find the rest.

You are more keen to doubt, that moving your fingers in google and search, so easy. Its not something in my language to bring here info, it was something global.

I've read what is posted and it doesn't sound reliable. The stories don't tell me what is going on today. I think that is something you want to see, so you see it.

so you did read the motives, from gnostics in prev pages, but you didnt find them reliable and you ask me their motives. Also the stories about after life and whats going on, it happen since they invaded according to gnostics, so its happening even today. I think you are a troller. If you dont trust what gnostics said thousands of y ago and you dont want to know them, why you are here.

many here own Nag Hamadi texts, ask them where to purchase them, if you dont believe it from this topic. Also I gave lots of books from our philosophers, go search them to.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I did google it, it has something to do with Vangelis but I still don't see what you are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I asked you to search the gods they invoked, they are specific ones... if you search on youtube, all the lyrics are there, in all languages.

I also said in prev pages, references from Judaism, it does say, that when their mesiah comes and take them, the moon will depart (it does give this information). Now combine it with Christianity, there is a chapter that says, the gold belongs to the god, not to humans. So they do want to rip off the planet as well. You dont have to read gnostics, all religions have a small piece of the puzzle in their motives. You have to be open minded and read all relligions, you will find their motives there, no need to read gnostics for it.

Where is the gold today gathered? If someone tries to buy gold, he doesnt buy gold, he buys papers proving he owns gold... but where is the gold? Thats a different matter, you could search in your own.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Let's forget Mythodea because I really don't care.

I asked how knowing what you say is truth helps in fighting the archons. You gave me a mixed answer and I pointed that they add up to nothing, becuase that is what mixed answers add up to.

I asked in the post that started this branch of the discussion if you had firsthand knowledge and you said no, to which I replied that you are really just saying my myth is better than your myth or I heard a better story than you did, while missing the obvious possibility that both may be wrong.

edit on 30-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

you mean how to fight them when you die to escape from it? I havent gave this information at all.

be more specific, because you speak very generic and that confuses me. I thought you asking me for the things I ve said.

The key to avoid it and escape it, is in the universal laws, of all beings. You must always do the step forward in order to trap you, they corrupt and trying to be convincing in order to do that. And we do have some information how to escape it, how to avoid it, but its hard to transfer it in english, you first understand other things that may sound strange and bizzare, also the language. That is why I never gave it.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

No, you said fight them until the gods return.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

fight them in metaphor, meaning, to be against, because you are awakened, because you know and you dont follow it. Not with guns, nobody will send you to die, they are ultradimensional how are you going to fight them...They cannot force you! Thats what I ment, they fear allot for humans to be awakened.

ps : I send you an old topic with a PM.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The simplest form that I have seen in english was given by Robert Morning Sky. I don't know how true it may be but he said, in a lecture of his that I saw on youtube, that when you die if you see a bright light just turn around and go in the other direction. You will be free to travel the universe.

All talk of gods, bloodlines and any earthly troubles just gets left behind. I must say that if that is true then it makes these 6 pages of internet discussion pretty irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

no, because they have lots of traps all over the place... Someone really advanced and not always, can make it out. But there is 1 way, again hard, but not like going by flying into the skies. So, by avoiding the light and flying into the skies, is wrong.

First you have to spend as much time as needed to get used to your new form/powers. Always fly as low as you can. Thats the first steps... You need time to recover...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join