It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostics vs Archons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"Yes, but not for everyone that reads them. " you mean, "I am a religious and I start reading about ultra dimensional evil aliens", written thousands of y ago.

Thats what you mean huh? Nag Hamadi texts are not the first who speak about aliens and invasion. Plato did, Plutarch did and many others. Those who have such taboos in my country, may avoid it, true.

ps: But lets not make the topic look like a dialog/chat. I could give you a digitized book from the 16th century. The ottomans invaded my country for a long time and what we did at that time, was to hide many stuff and also create hidden-underground schools. So we have some books from that period. These books analyzing the reptilians, how they merged with royal blood families, what they do, etc... This book also speaks about unicorns, giants, shape shifters and kynokefalos, a race from Seirios star system. It was the official historic book of my country, during that period. Now we got it digitized in a pdf file. We are very open minded culture. About 2 y ago, I gave it again here on ATS in another topic, if you want it, but you need a translator.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
a reply to: Peeple

The universe is not trinity, the universe is dodecahedron. Trinity is the 3 faces of the moon actually. I could tell you so much more, for adam and eva, why they hate christianity (a part of it is in a prv page, speaking about the history of Jesus-Apollonius), why so many things.

Alright let's start with that. The three faces of the moon are actually the three phases, it goes through a symbolic life circle, found in all cultures, the blossom, the flower and the semen. A short period of death, new-moon and resurrection. All neatly tide in two 12 hour parts, one in the light, one in the dark. Yes the twelve is important here on Earth, because it is our timescale maximum, before it collapses back, swings through the zero point and rises again. The remaining waves and echoes of the beginning of the universe itself. But this alone is very different on planets even here in our solar system, Venus, for example. Spins in the opposite direction and is super slow.

Now for Adam and Eve, how very different are our conclusions when we read this story, because to me it is the same like the Story from Isis and Osiris, you know the one killed by Seth and then Isis made with a golden phallus his son Horus. Horus is the dude with the bird head, the one with a different perception than the ones before him, someone like Jesus. Adam and Eve is the "updated" version of that, because the technological skills going into a in-vitro procreation, surely weren't found lying around in the desert. So Isis/Eve prayed for more knowledge than what should have been available for her, the apple is a symbol for knowledge and dispute, actually. God is nature, she went against it, and from there on they were "different", than the others and since our garden planet is paradise, for those who fit, their punishment was to be alien to it. They lost home in an emotional meaning.

That is my whole point the entire time and i feel like daskakik is asking the same question, how can you expect someone to quietly swallow your assumptions, when it is obvious our approach regarding this topic is antipodal to mine? A truth, a fact can only be found were all part-taking perceptions agree. I cant agree with you, because you don't look at the meaning, just at the picture. All just speculation and assumption built on phantasy.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

actually the adam and eva story is been promoted from nomads in Arabia. The church officially does not recognize it. It only uses it as a reference. The version about the 4 corners of earth, comes from a mistress of Apollo temple, thousands of years ago. I could search and tell you which sibbile said it... its easy for me. And the assumption as you pointing it out, its mathematically correct - according to the data given.

The story of SETH/saturn/Sabaoth you speak, taken from Egyptians, is how things started, before he becomes a rebel and after.

Also you should know that ISIS is actually Aphrodite for us. Saturn took it hard from us, thats how the draconian god took over and they honour saturn instead, that is why they deadly hate us.

the 12 gods of olympus as a religion created/crafted after destruction and departure of our gods. It is a fake thing like all the rest, real names, but many of the 12 are rebels. After destruction, many races migraded and merged and they promoted their cultures into beliefs. Aphrodite, Dionisus, Hermes and others, are rebels. All relligions, ALL, created to promote these satyr, SETH/SET/SATURN and reptiles. Only one GOD is our father and god and that is Zeus.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

The story of adam and eve is promoted from Arabian nomads, because it is part of the Gilgamesh epos, the lost part where it talks about Noah and his wife, they are the real archetypes of our spiritual development.
The 4 corners of Earth are the four pillars of Heracles and this is to me a yet unsolved metaphor, but I enjoy imagining it are the four planets were the other Atlanteans went to.

Then you just ramble in my opinion. Draconian species? It is maybe a hint to what happened to the dinosaurs, a meteor, & the world of Atlantis was destroyed by flying fire rocks. Maybe another ankered anecdote in the shared conscience of life here on Earth?

Humans are raptors, we kill to survive it is in our nature. We had wars cave beween cave and village against village while we evolve, that's what the story tells us. Everything is related, but just the core meaning of things, you have to filter, over and over, before you find an entry to the intersection free from all cultural & ideological bias, where things start to really get interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

atlantians went where? First of all, the real name is Poseidonia, it was under Poseidon rulership. Poseidonia or Atlantis was the place that the rebels resided after invasion(thats what you mean atlantians?) They started to corrupt the real poseidonians and they were ready to force the one world order at that time. My race took notice of that and attacked them, Atlantians lost and draconian god got angry. He gave command and he transfered his races into a safe land, today america. He attacked from the moon, by disturbing the geomagnetic field of the earth and he sunk atlantis and egiida. Remaining atlantians and poseidonians, migrated in africa and western europe and they also create a civil war among them. Atlantians messed it up totally.

We have 0 reference of any kind of their departure in other planets. Where did you read this things...?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

And you are wrong again. My assumption is: Atlantis, or whatever you want to call it, wasn't on Earth.
It is maybe a metaphor, a fable again, maybe it is one of these mysteries when information lifts the veil of time and someone like DaVinci starts drawing a helicopter? How could you possibly know, it is this or that? Could be just Plato on drugs and making an astral time-trip, wtf do i know?

Your race is humans from Earth. So cut the crap and accept there is no big war between Gnostics and Archons, or Draconians and Humanoids, or whatever.
Besides: Why did "your race" actively prevent them from uniting us under one banner and end all wars once and for all, right there and then? Are you sure, you are fighting for the right team, if this is true?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

atlantis was a continent on earth and it sunk, kaput... 2 planets got destroyed after they invaded, Faethon and Hfaistos, also the atmosphere of Mars. Mars was rulled by the son of Zeus, ARHS and that is why we call him Arhs. Faethon was a dwarf sun and a mining planet but not atlantians there...Mars was Iapetides, Hfaistos was extremely near the sun and when huge objects entered the solar system (invaded), they disturbed the planets gravitation and Hfaistos was sucked into the sun. And where did you read all these things, in the

alliance of light or something? The only native race on this planet is the black race, they existed here from the beginning of the planet and we love them, we are allies and look how much hate you have to them.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

No. Bible, Enuma Elish, Gilgamesh, all sorts of fictions and tales.
Where did you read your stuff, is it some new age Guru you're promoting or how the hell can you state with all certainty, pretty absurd claims like

Mars was rulled by the son of Zeus, ARHS and that is why we call him Arhs. Faethon was a dwarf sun and a mining planet but not atlantians there...

Wow, after your last edit:

The only native race on this planet is the black race, they existed here from the beginning of the planet and we love them, we are allies and look how much hate you have to them.
this discussion is over, you ignorant, racist, deluded '-=*"§&%$

edit on 29-3-2015 by Peeple because: arrgh!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

new age guru? Plato wrote about atlantis and the invasion and many others

what is this ? Bible, Enuma Elish, Gilgamesh, its so mongoloid titles... I know about bible, but bible is a book of lies, everything fictional. There is a reason why Egypt banned exodus even as a movie. Jews never been slaves, it was an insult in ancient years to have jews as slaves, so there is no jewish exodus. Today Israelis are not jews, they turned into judaism, but that does not make them jews in race.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   

new age guru? Plato wrote about atlantis and the invasion

Just shows how stupid you are. Plato didn't write about Poseidonians and a war with Draconians or whatever you imagine happened, did he? That's it for me seriously, you're a lost cause.

edit on 29-3-2015 by Peeple because: quote just in case, a big editer this one

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
yes he did, you just dont have it translated. You should know how jews created all this crap mythology... About 400ac when Oynoi a mongoloid race migrated in the west (also today germany). It was a family called Bowers and today Rotchilds. They run lots of shops and the today israeli flag, was actually the label of their shops.

Bowers bought the king of Khazaars named KHAN, because Khazaars had to pick sides in order to survive the wars, so Khazaars followed the jews. But that happened 400 ac. Recorded in history. So today israelis have nothing to do with the real thing.

What happens is, jews have a specific blood type and bowers when they realized the significance of their blood type (according to babylona religions and stuff) they started the whole theatre of the chosen's, etc. Also they ceperated themselves from the rest of the today germans. And we also know very well, that jews created the WW in germany and germans flipped and start killing jews and many others..

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Dude, even if, how is that any less fiction than the bible?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Dude, even if, how is that any less fiction than the bible?

Your an arab as far as I understand or an israeli? Bible u speak is very modern book, about Great Alexander age, it was the age who created Alexandrias and he also gave command for all books to be translated and added in Alexandrias, to exist there as literature. It was stuff from Babylon age leftovers and sumerian. But nothing to do with jews. Arabs destroyed Alexandrias including ur own texts, burn them down.. The today bible the older in the planet, is arround 1st-2nd century bc, from the age of Alexander. Judaism existed at that time, but jews as a race we call, is much much after, they formed around 400ac, organised. Before that, they lived in small groups, nobody wanted them. We have it in our books. Dont confuse the religion of judaism that actually is a leftover of Babylon, with jews as a race. Its a misunderstood

Jews as a blood type is very modern, much after the cataclysmic event. Also Giglamesh, is 2100 BC, nothing to do with cataclysmic event era. (I get all these info from original references). Also Enuma elish is around 1810 bc... very modern stuff. Nothing to do with cataclysmic event era. And you speak about atlantians? Atlantis destroyed around 9000 bc. And the 4 pillas you speak about, is Egiida, it was located in today Givlartar. Egiida and Atlantis sunk... I could tell you the whole story, but nothing to do with gnostics... Mongoloid races start forming after 4000bc and one of them was also jews. Mongoloid is actual a mix between yellow and white, or yellow and black, there is nothing racist into that, thats the naming. And according to our philosophers, if giglamesh are related with sumerians, then it was minoans. So there is a possibility that the pre-babyllon was actually an early existanse of minoan civilization, migrated near persia arround 6000bc. Read Evimeros Philosopher for it.

here is the hellenic version of wiki pedia, about Plato and his work about atlantis linkAnd I do own a copy of the book
(the latin version of Criteas, is a bit different from our version that is called Timaios and Criteas)

And if you wanna read about the before atlantis ERA, you can still read it in India texts en.wikipedia.org... about VARUNA and that is Oyranos generation of humans. And what we have today is, the era of the Oyranos, the era of Atlantis and the era of Bixi the 4 celestial spirits tiger, turtle, monkey and dragon, all together makes it AOB, is it a coincidense A-O-B?

And I believe you've been very rude. If you cant stand gnostic texts because of your beliefs dont read it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

& you do it again. Drawing conclusions, from assumptions.

Your an arab as far as I understand or an israeli?
The same thing like when you called me a philosopher/anti-philosopher? Making sure you got the only two possibilities you can imagine and go wild? Maybe I am a light/darkness priest? A Jew/Nazi? A Pope/Satan?

Then you prove you don't have any idea what you are talking about, ramblings mixed with racism and anti-semitism, followed by a nice smash of unfounded claims, and you blindly swallowing every thought or idea that feeds your bias.

Like I said before, it is pretty tiring to talk to you, when you can't start looking at, what you really have, but instead all you say is "I am greek, we invented philosophy, i got it all wrong, but i am greek so this is the only truth i'll accept, because it is written in hellenic" That's of course just my opinion, an assumption, but pretty sure closer to reality than everything you wrote here.

Pretty sad could have been an interesting topic and usually I don't mind other opinions, unless their racist, or sexist, or fascist. You seem to be all three. Just a conclusion i draw from the things you write, of course & wtf do I know?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
For what it counts I read and learned a lot here and even the link which Ploutonas provided for me was great and thank you for opening a new topic in my head haha

Please don't attack character, that is just wrong on so many levels. It's just a forum. It should be simple. You write you read you argue... and try to argue with opposing text, links, etc. rather than shallow thoughts about the other persons supposed character flaw. Which in many cases are just your projections anyway and far from the truth.

I would love to read more and wish Ploutonas would continue to post information and sources so we can each check it out for ourselves if interested...

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here is 1 more about the exodus I referred above en.wikipedia.org...

there is no proofs, no dates and Mosses statue, is represented as a satyr (goat horns in the head), search satyr statues and mosses statue as well, its identical. I dont know if he trully was or not, but thats how they represented him in his image. At the same time, the only jews could exit egypt in ancient years, are only arabs, because at that time, they didnt have the "bloodline thing", only the religion thing. The bloodline thing was created much later, 400ac +. So most of the biblical stuff are fictional stories and most of them implemented during dark ages, never happened. Also jews claim they built the pyramids and thats a lie, we know who did, but its the best for Egypt to release the files, because they know also ... Its not atlantians and its not us, or egyptians... Others did

My country as far as I know, they never used jews as slaves (people who believed in judaism). There is only 1 reference in our entire literature about 1 person with a jewish name as a slave. Also during Great Alexander, jewish claim that my country armies killed them and made Solomon temple as the temple of zeus and did sacrifices.

There is huge lie here, because it was punishable by death, if anybody dare to sacrifice anything in the name of Zeus (so this is a lie), the only gifts they made was honey, crops, fruits, etc AND it doesnt fit that Great Alexander contributed and helped them with translators to give them knowledge. He also translated the Genesis. Even if they burned them after.

And Khazaars that today live in israel, have nothing to do with all that, Khazaars are Iapetides, and they turn into judaism at 400ac! So all the stories of jews we learn, was all about believers of judaism of that area and that time (arabs mostly), all ancient civilizations had their gods, they didnt need new ones and especially those ones, asiatics had their own..That is why they made a huge effort with the dark ages...

I hope I made it a bit clear, because I am dyslexic and some are not that easy to read in the prev messages. So lets keep it up for gnosticism.

satyrs = early hybrids with supernatural powers, today translated as demons.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You seem to accept those texts as true even if they sound like fantasy. That could be because of your culture.

ETA: I've noticed in the posts following the one I originally replied to that, even though you don't have any first hand knowledge, all you are doing is defending one set of myths and putting down the other.

That was exactly what I was talking about. Did it ever occur to you that your mythology might also be "crap mythology"?
edit on 29-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Also jews claim they built the pyramids and thats a lie, we know who did, but its the best for Egypt to release the files, because they know also ... Its not atlantians and its not us, or egyptians... Others did
Who built them, come on tell a fancy fable.
Besides that, we don't know what the tower in Babylon looked like, we only found rectangular foundations, could have been a pyramid and then it would have indeed been the Judeans building them/the first, because they were enslaved by Nepukadnezar. And if the Mayan pyramids count as pyramids, the temple of Solomon does so too.

Great Alexander contributed and helped them with translators to give them knowledge
you know he was pretty busy with riding around, conquering and stuff, these stories go back because he was the first pre-Roman cultural integrator. instead of replacing what he found, he collected and it is all gone since the library burnt down, most of it... But it sure as hell was not him with an ipad and google translator, like you make it sound.

And please tell me on what #ing planet, you are entitled to say

So lets keep it up for gnosticism.
You don't even know what that is. Are you are Rosicrucian? How can you call your assumptions, misinterpretations and ignorant persistence gnosis?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

He attacked from the moon

All alive today look up and see the moon, and we assume it has always been there. We create science to explain it to further our own conformation that it is normal.

But what if it isn't. What if one day we all awaken to find no moon in the sky?? Would we all claim its abnormal that it it missing? Would we claim the world would end shortly?

There are ancient scriptures that say there was no moon before the great calamity. Maybe the moon really is a leftover of the greatest war, the Real WW1.

Theories about the moon actually date back thousands of years as various cultures and civilizations discussed the story of how it came to be where it resides today.

Greek authors Aristotle and Plutarch, and Roman authors Apollonius Rhodius and Ovid all wrote of a group of people called the Proselenes who lived in the central mountainous area of Greece called Arcadia. The Proselenes claimed title to this area because their forebears were there “before there was a moon in the heavens.” [6]

This claim is substantiated by symbols on the wall of the Courtyard of Kalasasaya, near the city of Tiahuanaco, Bolivia, which record that the moon came into orbit around the Earth between 11,500 and 13, 000 years ago, long before recorded history.

Hold On For This One: The Moon Is Hollow And This Is Why

If the moon is actually hollow, like a Trojan horse, then yes, an attacking force could reside within, given the proper technology.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I've noticed in the posts following the one I originally replied to that, even though you don't have any first hand knowledge, all you are doing is defending one set of myths and putting down the other.
Yes, yes, yes, we all know about the Bible and what it has to say about the last 2,000 years. If you want to get a idea of life before that, you have to read the texts that survive.

"Winners write the history". We know quite well in recent times this is the truth, but what really changes concerning the truth? I'm certain any winners long ago would have done the same thing, and made sure the recorded events depict the winners in the best light. Sometimes that looks like black is white and white is black, good is evil and evil is good. And, fact is fiction, and fiction is fact. Myth.

So, to get a better picture of what really happened one must read, observe, all known materials, before coming to a conclusion. And that is why we should stop assuming "Myth" is fiction, and consider it as a possible actual account.

edit on 29-3-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: Add: "Possible"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join