It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostics vs Archons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

To "give someone grief" means to give them a hard time.

Believe what you want but, my experiences don't lead me to the conclusions that you have come to.
edit on 28-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You're not giving me a hard time. It's a Joy to speak about the victory of God's Loving Light over the dreadful darkness.

God is Light and that Light is Life. Those who choose Light will not walk in darkness and stumble. It is Light that allows you to see so you won't stumble. Your experiences may be different but when you have Light you begin to understand why - the darkness was deceiving people but with Light you will see and understand why.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
You're not giving me a hard time. It's a Joy to speak about the victory of God's Loving Light over the dreadful darkness.

It's just a figure of speech. You tried to peg me for a lover of darkness from words which actually meant nothing to me.

God is Light and that Light is Life. Those who choose Light will not walk in darkness and stumble. It is Light that allows you to see so you won't stumble. Your experiences may be different but when you have Light you begin to understand why - the darkness was deceiving people but with Light you will see and understand why.

And all I can say is that maybe someday you will move on and see that being afraid of the dark is childish.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Ploutonas

Because, according to Gnosticism, when a human "dies" his soul is trapped, wiped off / cleaned / erased and back to the farma. So they dont allow you to progress and to choose.

And you're wrong again. I don't know how many NDEs you had, but i had one and i had a choice. It's kind of sad, because this

The answer is, we are a part of them and a part of their people are trapped here.
could be true, but in a very different way than you think.

NDE's ? Near death experience? Not OBE...? i HAD none. You mean the choice to come back, because your work has not finished yet? There is an answer to that. When you die you get trapped according to it "correct"? You get erased, cleaned then forced back to a new body. Before that happens, there is a process to be convinced to come back! They use ur prev life deeds, to prove you that YOU HAVE to come back and reincarnate. They also force persuade you that is all your fault (karma) and you have to fix this by experience specific things (they make contracts, FATE).

So they actually force persuade you, for the contracts they force you to sign in prev lifes. lol It also sounds like the system we live on even in this material life, it sounds like bankers, a vortex. And this never ends, its an endless drain of the soul, for the big farma and for them to feed. There is universal laws and you always must give them the right to do it...permission. And they created a system of force persuasion for it. Normally when you die, you need time, because every life is a study, university and you learn from the bad and the good, thats how u progress and you come back willingly, nobody asks you to do that. This thing here is different.

as for the last part, I will not speak about gnostics, but from what we know in my country. There is a reason why we call DIAS/Zeus our father (in my country). Because we belong in his geneological tree. Even if Zeus is the God of the gods, he is our father, or same house, you can call it whatever you want.. The same applies to all other races but from different ones, except the hybrids after destruction (laboratory creations).
edit on 28-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No it was my free choice and yes near death experience. A bright tunnel and a few blurred figures stopping me and asking me, "do you really want it to be over?"
And no, i won't get erased, i am one of the immortals. My pyramid was built a while ago and no one will ever find it.
Your god, is just a servant to the true and only "real" god, the holy spirit. Your Zeus has a geneology, how very suspictible, doesn't sound very allmighty to me in comparison with an eternal flow of light, wisdom and love. I know whom I'd choose that's for sure.

So they actually force persuade you, for the contracts they force you to sign in prev lifes.

Maybe this is true for you, but since we already established we worship different gods, mine allows me to pass the rules. And yes, by permitting permission. I am comfortable enough of my own judgment, because my compass is the flame.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Try to understand that christianity after they merged with judaism, they call god the jedi-antonai-yahbeh and thats the dragonian god in china "jade" . In the other hand, Sabaoth is SETH in egypt, or SET in Babylona, or saturnor Kronos for us. These are not gods of the universe, these are convicts trapped in this solar system. You see GOD is not a particle of the universe that is called "moon"... the universe is everything that contains the entire cosmos. And YHWH resides in the moon.

and here is some pretty info from Hollywood side, how the jedi order in star wars that is been promoted, created... misc.thefullwiki.org...

because his name is EL SHEDAI ANTONAI (FEW MORE) YHWH and here is some more

El `Elyon ("Most High God")

El Shaddai ("God Almighty")

El `Olam ("Everlasting God")

El Hai ("Living God")

El Ro’i ("God of Seeing")

El Elohe Israel ("God, the God of Israel")

El Gibbor ("God of Strength")

Jedi order comes from Shedai, starwars is inspired from asiatic mythology and what it teach u? To love the rebel alliance against the evil empire. And if you like that game, I am a syth

here is the inspiration, just trying to prove you, that everything is related, what they do with our "entertaining, persuasion, the system we live on" en.wikipedia.org...

and en.wikipedia.org... who was a speciallist in asiatic myths. That is why they rush for their oNeWO, their time is limited before the return of the gods.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Have you met a metaphor before?
Don't just always assume, without any basis. I am referring to an eternal flow.
Synchronicity, the place were time, kronos, meets with chaos, seth. These are metaphors describing archetypes of human nature, and spiritual laws, i.E. mythological figures. You can't just take the symbol for the meaning and run with it.
The universe in itself is a trinity, matter, energy and information. Before you start drawing conclusions and start assembling wild mind-game-phantasy-sci-fi constructs you maybe should work on finding out what the containing data is in these shared informations.
Like in a fable, when people were critisizing social imblances, but had to tell the tale with animals as symbols for the person in question, if they wanted to keep their heads.

And don't start this 2 hours editing game again, it is not funny.
Besides that the reason, why god has so many names is simply because he is unimaginable, he is so very different from everything else he will never be found or determined per definition: god is the eternal remaining last open question, god is the source for our strive to get better, improve and learn. When people didn't know how things worked they worshiped "lower enigmas", like the sun and rivers, cows, all these mysteries our world has to offer for a learning and developing mind.
edit on 28-3-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The universe is not trinity, the universe is dodecahedron. Trinity is the 3 faces of the moon actually. I could tell you so much more, for adam and eva, why they hate christianity (a part of it is in a prv page, speaking about the history of Jesus-Apollonius), why so many things.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
I could tell you so much more,

But, would it be true?

The universe is belly button lint.
edit on 28-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well, that is what we got in our knowledge... everything is also related with 12... 12 gods of Olympus, 12 students of Jesus, the creation of the clock/time 12/12 equinox, equinox means also witchcraft, etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Is this knowledge something you have witnessed or was it passed down?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Is this knowledge something you have witnessed or was it passed down?

I cannot understand this question, you ask me if I am a prophet or something? Or knowledge that pass from generations. Its knowledge/books/research/conclusions, etc and some experiences.. I will give you an example of a conclusion..

A Sybille said : Adam and Eva is not a story of creation, ADAM is the 4 corners of planet earth (Ανατολή/east, Δύση/west, Άρκτος/bear, Μεσημβρία/ meridian)= ΑΔΑΜ/ADAM, EVA is LEVAN (the moon). And it was concluded, since EVA is the moon and she took the apple and apple is corruption, she took it from the dragon, a speaking snake. Then the conclusion is = Corruption in the 4 corners of planet till the fall/death/destruction of humanity.

So its a promise

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Over the years, I often drift back to reread the Nag Hamadi texts, so thanks OP, Sand F. It is time to revisit them.
As a note they do state that Yahweh was in fact a very naughty boy

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I cannot understand this question, you ask me if I am a prophet or something?

Not a prohet but having experienced these things yourself.

For example, Peeple said he had a near death experience. Whatever he experienced is going to be more valid to him than anything that old texts have written in them.

Corruption has existed throughout history so no matter what variables you put before it if the conclusion is corruption then the answer will seem right.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I cannot understand this question, you ask me if I am a prophet or something?

Not a prohet but having experienced these things yourself.

For example, Peeple said he had a near death experience. Whatever he experienced is going to be more valid to him than anything that old texts have written in them.

Corruption has existed throughout history so no matter what variables you put before it if the conclusion is corruption then the answer will seem right.

You mean after we die, the process? No that is gnostic knowledge. That is why I gave the video in the prev page, surelly the director read about gnostics and he added a part of it in his movie!

that gives the answer actually.
edit on 29-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying but I think that the knowledge that is written down and taught/shared, loses something, maybe clarity. It becomes inaccurate because the author has time to write it in a way that he thinks will be accepted or maybe easier to understand but then the reader can read it and interpret it in his own way.

For example someone has a NDE and they tell their story. They say that they could see their body and then they move to a place where there is a bright light and they feel something, they can't really say what that feeling is but the closest word that they can use to describe that feeling is love.

Someone reading their story and if, in their culture, there is the belief that when you die you go to the place where god dwells, then mixing both stories gives you the "knowledge" that this place is full of love and god is there so god must be love.

This could be the truth but then again it could just be that when a soul is free of the body it feels relief. If this is the truth or not it doesn't matter because everyone that reads the retelling of the story, without the experience, accepts that god is love and that is not what the person who had the NDE experienced.
edit on 29-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I gave a translated link in the prev page and speaks about gnostic clarity of the texts. Imagine that the texts are written in my language, but in order to translate it, they do a wrong process, they dont add people from my country to do the job, they try to do it alone... that means lots of mistakes, not to speak about hidden stuff they wont put out.

I repost the link, it doesnt give info from the texts, it just says things about the texts and also refers to the wrong methodology of translation, they do.

link

In the other hand, many of our stuff relates with Gnostics, its not only the texts of hamadi, Sybille prophecies, historian references for events and stuff and people, some philosophers, complete the puzzle. So the knowledge is not strictly from Hamadi texts, its a bit wider.

The link says, the methodology of hamadi translation, is from Greek to Coptic and then to Latin. And thats a mistake. They should give it to us, to do it directly, but they dont...so..

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

What I am talking about isn't just about translations but about the process that the author goes through when writing the original and also the process that a reader goes through when reading it.

Then we have that same dynamic every time that someone uses the original to write something new and when someone reads the new material.

For example, someone reading the Hammadi texts 500 years ago, and depending on what their culture could be, might interpret them very differently to how we would interpret them today and, again, it would also change depending on our culture.

edit on 29-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

A guy from my country wrote them, so the culture remains the same.
According to the findings, the one who buried them, did it around 400 ac. Its during dark ages. So he tried to protect them. And he did... I am just telling you, that today, the methodology of translation is faulty. From my language to coptic and from coptic to latin.

So the texts lose some essence. The Nag Hamadi texts are actually Hellenic (written in greek), you didnt know that?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

A guy from my country wrote them, so the culture remains the same.

Yes, but not for everyone that reads them.

According to the findings, the one who buried them, did it around 400 ac. Its during dark ages. So he tried to protect them. And he did... I am just telling you, that today, the methodology of translation is faulty. From my language to coptic and from coptic to latin.

I understand, but that wasn't my point. Even if a text is written in a language that both the writer and reader understand, there is still room for misunderstanding.

So the texts lose some essence. The Nag Hamadi texts are actually Hellenic (greek), you didnt know that?

I know almost nothing about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join