It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostics vs Archons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Oh my. My expectations? I think I came on to this scene not expecting anything.

Or, as is often claimed, you don't remember.

But going out of this lifetime, I expect a big game changer will be on its way.

I don't know why but the big game changer claim always makes me think that someone has missed the point of the exercise.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Oh my. My expectations? I think I came on to this scene not expecting anything.
Or, as is often claimed, you don't remember.

A person can not remember something that was never there, in the first place

But going out of this lifetime, I expect a big game changer will be on its way.

I don't know why but the big game changer claim always makes me think that someone has missed the point of the exercise.
That would all depend if everyone was actually, in the same class, to which I strongly doubt they are.

This is a wonderful, divers, breathtaking environment. Full of unexplored possibilities. Why, I even imagine one day, not too far off, someone, or thing
, will pull the curtain back to expose that old mason(s) pulling the levers of our collective reality. That day, the "Jig" will be up, and a new one starts. A new, exercise.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

That would all depend if everyone was actually, in the same class, to which I strongly doubt they are.

If you are here then chances are that you signed up for this general experience. Details might vary but that's no different than the average RPG.

That day, the "Jig" will be up, and a new one starts. A new, exercise.

There is no jig, you ride a rollercoaster to get dropped, twisted and looped, you watch a scary movie to be frightened and you came here to experience life.

Of course the magician is tricking you, that is why you went to his show.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If you are here then chances are that you signed up for this general experience. Details might vary but that's no different than the average RPG.

There is no jig, you ride a rollercoaster to get dropped, twisted and looped, you watch a scary movie to be frightened and you came here to experience life.

I cant make those assumptions. How can you?

Do you have memories, or knowledge, or assumptions? But yes, most likely I volunteered to be here, or maybe I'm here trying to make up for something I did, or didn't do that I should have. One really never knows until the day after.

Prison Planet, Earth. Reincarnation, Incarnation, the thrills and spills of the ride, the show. Best show in the Universe? Go into the light, don't go into the light, get recycled, don't get recycled. Everybody is doing it, right???

The addictive game, to me, is the trap of reincarnation. The FPV, RPG, the jig, the game, its all the same. It needs to end. Besides, the rest of the universe awaits our arrival.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Does the trick start with this?

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.

prayerfoundation.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Don't really know if they are, but it seems, that you have made others.

The addictive game, to me, is the trap of reincarnation. The FPV, RPG, the jig, the game, its all the same. It needs to end. Besides, the rest of the universe awaits our arrival.

Why would it need to end?

A guy walks by an arcade where he used to spend all his time and hard earned coins. The place is still there after 10 years, although the games have changed. He laughs at the thought of how addicted he had been to those silly games. He chuckles a bit as he turns and leaves. Inside there are kids spending all their time and hard earned coins.

The game doesn't need to end. Each player leaves the game when they are ready.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The dark archon spirits like war and darkness and they are jealous that humans are The Children of LIGHT and they want to stop Heaven from coming to Earth.

"Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven."

Peace will come as people choose forgiveness over wrath, love over hate, and inner peace over greed.

May the Wisdom of the Highest be with you and keep away the deceptions of the darkness.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Do I detect a bit of archon self-loathing.

Embrace your inner archon, after all, he's made in the image of the highest.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well the archons don't behave like they're the Image of The Highest.

Truth and deception are not friends. One false word turns a sentence into a lie. Duality is real and The Light of Life is The Truth while war and darkness is from the liar and deceiver who was a murderer from the beginning. When he speaks a lie, he speaks his native language because he is the father of lies.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

That is what the true deceiver wants you to think.

war and darkness is from the liar and deceiver who was a murderer from the beginning.

In the beginning, who was there to be murdered?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Thank you for your great work. Its good to see many of my suspicions about the archons written so well in the one thread, from a fellow Greek from Australia I salute you.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Do you have memories, or knowledge, or assumptions? But yes, most likely I volunteered to be here, or maybe I'm here trying to make up for something I did, or didn't do that I should have. One really never knows until the day after.

Prison Planet, Earth. Reincarnation, Incarnation, the thrills and spills of the ride, the show. Best show in the Universe? Go into the light, don't go into the light, get recycled, don't get recycled. Everybody is doing it, right???

I will try to explain in simple words and bad english, the difference in gnostic knowledge. People believe and mostly some Hindi religions, that we reincarnate and progress, till we find the ultimate level, blablabla. Thats wrong for Gnostics.

Because, according to Gnosticism, when a human "dies" his soul is trapped, wiped off / cleaned / erased and back to the farma. So they dont allow you to progress and to choose. You have epiphany choices, not knowing "why" you have to do this. So you never progress, we become static since this happened. Only real humans with soul and spirit, have some particles/leftovers of memories of past lifes, they feal, dream... That is also why they hate the spirit as well. Juda god one of his promises to his chosens, is to destroy their spirit and give them immortal bodies, without needs... Just to point that out, it sounds like slaves. Also Judaism ( judaism was created from Babylonian religions), the moon will depart after. Its a plan actually, destroy humans, drain all resources, even the church says "the gold belongs not to the humans", destroy the planet, find a way out because they are trapped and depart. All relligions have that, its not only judaism... I think scientology tells you that aliens created the races, from animals/monkeys to have them as slaves and humans riot, etc.. they tell u the half story, after atlantis, no tthe whole story. They also have new age stuff, such us "change is comming" "progress into higher dimensions" they actually promote you the rapture, to become a slave, without spirit. Scinentology and new age stuff, are far beyond more dangerous than judaism. At least judas believe these are the ones, I wish them luck!!
All religions who merged with judaism during dark ages, have the rapture.

And people ask, why aliens care so much for humans, they are so progressed and intelligent, who cares about the monkeys. The answer is, we are a part of them and a part of their people are trapped here.

The theory of the monkey, applies only in the organic portals and hybrids. And that is why they tweak and try to convince all humanity that all of us are monkeys. An example is 2 days news, Chinese archeologists found a million year old toys!! And many other finds, that the monkey theory start faiding. We also have it in our books, they are 69 races/humanoids on this planet, monkeys is 1 of them and this book is from the 16th century. The races who pre-existed before the invasion and destruction, does not apply to them.
edit on 28-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PloutonasThank you very much for bringing this subject, to the light.

For myself, I still remember the moment I entered my body. I was left with a feeling that I was going to be watched the rest of my life, from behind a Vail that could not be seen.

I have no memories of other life's, at least on this planet. When I was young I had a series of dreams that involved a white material I was engulfed in. It had a particular taste and smell. I always dreamed of flying around. I believe I once had a dream where I took a trip to Mars, an out of body experience.

Watching all these specials about reincarnation I tried to imagine what I used to be, and nothing. Not even with my creative imagination could I come up with a past. I have never really felt like I fit in here.

The races who pre-existed before the invasion and destruction, does not apply to them.

The answer is, we are a part of them and a part of their people are trapped here.

There was some talk about being able to take a persons memories and transplant them into another body. In essence, that would be a type of reincarnation, would it not?

An ancient technology that captures the soul/ spirit, and transplant that spirit into another body. Over and over and over. Is this not what you describe in your post? I would suggest this ancient technology was given to the "First" human beings as a two fold Trojan horse. 1. to capture and contain the spirit of those first humans and us, and 2. to have all spirited beings forget about leaving the fun house, or, stand up for their divine rights.

When we are born into these bodies we are pure and innocent, there is no karma debt. Because, the human spirit is flawless when it came here. It was corrupted by the technology, reincarnation.

I have always known, through the epiphany that "they" want us, the spirit, to leave. They pervert and damage the human body and lower our lifespan. "They" pit us against each other so that this planet is not appealing to other spirits. "They" want us gone.

Yes, we are in general agreement.

they actually promote you the rapture, to become a slave, without spirit.
The memory machine. When this information came out my first thought was "Does the spirit follow the memory into the new body?". If it does not, and there is no reason to think it does, then what we have is soulless reincarnates enjoying the amusement park ride.

Soulless creatures can not produce a viable emotional product that can be harvested. They can only set up the stage that will induce the emotions. If, my way of thinking is anywhere close to the reality of what we see going on, on this planet.

So, if, the ancient human being race were to accept, and use this memory technology, their spirits would have been stripped off and become disembodied, while the body reincarnates over and over. It was a spiritual trap?

So you never progress, we become static since this happened. Only real humans with soul and spirit, have some particles/leftovers of memories of past lifes, they feal, dream... That is also why they hate the spirit as well. Juda god one of his promises to his chosens, is to destroy their spirit and give them immortal bodies, without needs... Just to point that out, it sounds like slaves.
Immoral bodies, without spirits. Lord God, it appears, did give them eternal bodies, without souls. Did they sell their souls, to the devil?? But, was it a very addictive technology the lord god gave them??

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Because, according to Gnosticism, when a human "dies" his soul is trapped, wiped off / cleaned / erased and back to the farma. So they dont allow you to progress and to choose.

And you're wrong again. I don't know how many NDEs you had, but i had one and i had a choice. It's kind of sad, because this

The answer is, we are a part of them and a part of their people are trapped here.
could be true, but in a very different way than you think.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have always known, through the epiphany that "they" want us, the spirit, to leave. They pervert and damage the human body and lower our lifespan. "They" pit us against each other so that this planet is not appealing to other spirits. "They" want us gone.

This doesn't make sense.

So, if, the ancient human being race were to accept, and use this memory technology, their spirits would have been stripped off and become disembodied, while the body reincarnates over and over. It was a spiritual trap?

This makes even less sense. The body reincarnates?

Lord God, it appears, did give them eternal bodies, without souls.

Seems you are really fixated on this whole souless body idea. Can you explain why you think a souless body, assuming such a thing exists, is a bad thing?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This doesn't make sense.

This makes even less sense. The body reincarnates?

Lord God, it appears, did give them eternal bodies, without souls.

Seems you are really fixated on this whole souless body idea. Can you explain why you think a souless body, assuming such a thing exists, is a bad thing?

Sorry, I meant the body reincarnate. As in taking the memories and putting it into a new body every so many years. To a not so close observer it would appear that person never gets any older or dies.

A soulless body is a vehicle set on auto pilot/AI. It can not be "Inspired" or really ever have freedom of choice. And in terms of morality, would have very little if any. I would think the prisons are full of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Sorry, I meant the body reincarnate. As in taking the memories and putting it into a new body every so many years. To a not so close observer it would appear that person never gets any older or dies.

What is bad about that?

A soulless body is a vehicle set on auto pilot/AI. It can not be "Inspired" or really ever have freedom of choice. And in terms of morality, would have very little if any. I would think the prisons are full of them.

Again, what is bad about that?

You're all over the place. You talk about technology that takes a spirit and places it in another body, then you say that they can do that with memories without soul and produce bodies without a soul but this doesn't "produce a viable emotional product that can be harvested". Then why would they use this technology?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

That is what the true deceiver wants you to think.

war and darkness is from the liar and deceiver who was a murderer from the beginning.

In the beginning, who was there to be murdered?

People call me deceived for believing in duality meanwhile you admit you think the archons are the good guys and other guys are the deceiver. Wow. Another people admitted that he actually believe in darkness and that darkness created light and that darkness will absorb all.

It's strange how the ones claiming they don't believe in duality are the ones who admit they choose darkness over light. I hope more people wake up and know the truth soon instead of being deceived by the dark ones.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme
The fact that I don't believe anyone or anything is going to be out to get me if I say this that or the other is what allows me to give you grief.
edit on 28-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The only sadness I feel is through compassion because I was once deceived by such lies. Either your cup is filled with The Living Water, or it is empty. The darkness wants to keep your soul thirsty/unfulfilled.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join