It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnostics vs Archons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Nobody is bullying you and nobody wants to stop you. This is skunk works, so you can discuss your beliefs as much as you want here, but you have to stand me commenting and questioning the basis of your skunk works, when it is a topic i am interested in.

The books speaking about the possibility of the archons, to repeat exactly the same reality, to make it a double, a manipulated one. More specifically on the issue, "them" and therefore their puppets (media, politicians, etc) they are envious/heinous and they like to make us adopt their truth until it becomes ours. (examples to understand it) An example is advertisements, we buy what they tell us, a different example is for the Christians and those who oppose implementation of chips under the skin, they implementing chips into animals and humans got used to it, they gave you mobiles that everybody accepts, that he is monitored, they give you tv's with online webcams, they give you terrorism and at the end, their truth, becomes yours.

Exactly this is your main problem. Paranoia. Yes there are old souls and this is intimidating to younger souls, especially to see how "they" are not perfect and tend to be impatient with people like you. Someone gives you a hint and you turn it into a wild story. There are hypnosis therapists researching this and having troubles being taken seriously exactly because of wild claims like yours.
So what you call archons and protectors, or elders,

In ancient years there was the elders and it was the first targets of the archons. Each civilization have elders, sophistic beings of the laws of the universe, protectors.
is the same circle of persons: humans.
And while this

Because we do have references, that our gods departed about 9000bc and gods is different meaning from GOD. We have different meanings for it. And why I tell you these? Because I believe gnosticism is based on that.
is true, you fail to see how aliens are not our problem, since they left us about 1100 years ago, and what the real gnosis is about.
There is a path you can take giving you communication skills with all of our collective humanoid conscience and our shared planetary soul. But with your "energy battery and prison planet" you will never find it accessable for you. You have to love and be free, if you want to find something time worthy, you are just afraid and misled.
Learn to make a distinction between fact and possible conclusion. Just like you were misled and drawing the wrong conclusion, I'd be a philosopher, or anti-philosopher, whatever that is, when you are maybe encountering exactly what you fear: a hermetic, heretic, gnostic magician and a very impatient, alienated old soul.

As for the symbols, I could help you with that, if you want to. I could explain you the cross, the pentagram, the moon, the stars. All these symbols are so easy to learn and understand and there is no complications on them, but they do have deeper meanings.
Yeah I could help you if you would drop the condescending arrogance I could share a few facts, but you would have to leave your imaginery worldview and join me in reality. What you consider deeper meaning is childs-play to me. you so obviously know nothing and still try to teach someone far beyond your mental capacities. What could a cat learn from a mouse?

edit on 26-3-2015 by Peeple because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to share what you have learned.

I have seen some of what you have shared with my own eyes. I had an epiphany where some of the things you speak of were revealed to me. The human imposters. But more importantly was how extensive their control grid was. I saw it as a black spiders web engulfing the globe. Soulless bodies who were more intelligent than the average human being. They had to be to overcome the lack of spirit.

I have seen the disks they use to manipulate people, 4 times in all. But, I have also seen the "Telesters" as well.

So, what you share is not really anything new to me. And, the bullying? Oh yes, they came at me hard and heavy, but I suspect, I had some very special friends that help me through it.

Keep fighting the good fight

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Whats or who are the "Telesters"?
edit on 27-3-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Whats or who are the "Telesters"?

who are the Telestes (the warriors of light)

According to them, the telestes have arrived in our solar system and now they are under control of the 4 external planets of our solar system

It is quite difficult to assign words to a force that is indescribable. I can assure you that even if this old story is nothing but a ancient psysop, the Telesters are quite real.

As the Archons have had many names through out history, and so too have the Telesters. At some point the researcher who studies history will eventually learn, names are less important that the motis operandi.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, and sometimes better at relying a thought, or even a train of thought. I like to think of "them" as "The Calvary"

In as far as how they operate? Well, that is a secret

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So benevolent in nature as apposed to the malevolent Archons? I suppose the existence of one without the other runs counter productive to the natural order.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

So benevolent in nature as apposed to the malevolent Archons? I suppose the existence of one without the other runs counter productive to the natural order.
I suppose in a rudimentary and philosophical way, yes.

The Natural order as you put it, is just too large to totally comprehend. From the smallest electrical charge, to the awesome display provided by the Hubble telescope. Even in the chaos of deep space there is that balancing act.

It is probably a good thing I'm not in charge because I would have waved a magic wand and made all the "Evil" disappear, and in that act probably would have ruined the reason we are all here in the first place. Yes, sometimes, evil is required, I suppose. But, not when it also would threaten the reasons we are all here. Hence, the Calvary. Balance.

But when one "forward thinks", I'm certain there are other evils out there to be discovered, and engaged, and overcome. Then maybe, we, will become the "Calvary".

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

"It is probably a good thing I'm not in charge because I would have waved a magic wand and made all the "Evil" disappear."

I dont imagine one can exist without the other. After all if nature has taught us anything its that there is always a natural balance. Also with out evil how would one even define good?

It's like the notion of God and the Devil, one cannot exist without the other.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think the whole white hat/black hat idea is man made.

For all we know we might be the archons. If, in Avatar style, we are experiencing this reality for the thrills, then we would be the ones sucking up the emotional energy on the other side.
edit on 27-3-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I dont imagine one can exist without the other. After all if nature has taught us anything its that there is always a natural balance. Also with out evil how would one even define good?
And that, is exactly my point.

But in as far as the "Evil" we see today, it isn't really evil anymore than a alligator catching its prey. It is only evil, when we , hate. Why would we hate a life form that is only following its dna instructions, instincts? Hate is really a by product of ignorance. That does not mean we continue to allow the gator to have a free range, we have to kill it or contain it, if we expect to live in peace. We just don't have to hate it. The same goes for "Inhuman" humans. Soulless beasts who stalk and "Eat" human beings, one way or another, threw actual consumption or collecting taxes that drain a person down to nothing.

Why waist even more precious energy on hate, just get the job, done, so mankind can move on

a reply to: daskakik

For all we know we might be the archons. If, in Avatar style, we are experiencing this reality for the thrills, then we would be the ones sucking up the emotional energy on the other side.

Im certain some of that goes on, not only from the spiritual side of the game. The opposite of Spiritual "Avatar" would be human "avatar", game pieces. Its just that the ones in the physical body, if my theory is correct, do not live on the same side of the firmament as we do. I imagine that life devoid of a perceived evil would eventually become so boring that some type of "Amusement" such as avatar would eventually be implemented. So, the only difference between a "Good" human being, and a "Evil" human being only resides in its interpretation, and ignorance.

edit on 27-3-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Its just that the ones in the physical body, if my theory is correct, do not live on the same side of the firmament as we do.

I don't follow. If this world is a simulation, then everyone playing in a physical body does so on this side but actually exist on the other.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I imagine concepts as good and evil would be beneath any truly omnipotent being. Shades of grey is probably a whole lot closer to the mark.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Its just that the ones in the physical body, if my theory is correct, do not live on the same side of the firmament as we do.

I don't follow. If this world is a simulation, then everyone playing in a physical body does so on this side but actually exist on the other.
Yes, there is that possibility.

This world, is not strictly a "simulation". There are those who would wish you to believe that in order to ease their own conscience. its like, "Everyone else is doing it and getting away with it, why not me (us). Apollonius would be a prime example. He came with one message while Stalin came with another.

There does seem to be overlapping paradigms at play. Call it evil or good, and again, depending on how you have been educated, programed. But the one thing that is never encouraged by either paradigm, is unity. How can you unite a common species with so many "Jokers" in the game deck??? As long as the Avatars are hidden, mankind will only ever be toys to be played with.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

But the one thing that is never encouraged by either paradigm, is unity. How can you unite a common species with so many "Jokers" in the game deck???

Have you ever seen a shoot 'em up full of peace and unity?

As long as the Avatars are hidden, mankind will only ever be toys to be played with.

Unless we are all avatars. There seems to be a lot of emphasis on shifting but always maintaining the us and them paradigm.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I imagine concepts as good and evil would be beneath any truly omnipotent being. Shades of grey is probably a whole lot closer to the mark.
Has it ever occurred to you that such a "Omnipotent" being could "avatar" himself, itself, into the game? After all, in my way of thinking, if all things spring from one source, then surely, that one source could at times want to play in the game he,it, created??????

Maybe this force stops in every so often to see how things are going, sort of like a snap inspection. No notice, no fan fair, no heads up, just the cold hard facts. Or, maybe he just gets tired of floating around in space, alone.

Such a power could access any eyes, or ears ever created. And no one person could ever be the wiser. Shades of grey?? That is what life is suppose to be. In my humble, human being mind.

Am I such a being? I have to laugh at even the suggestion. But I will say this, if ever the Divine comes knocking on my door and requests the use of my faculties, I would in a heartbeat, submit. Would you do no less??

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Unless we are all avatars. There seems to be a lot of emphasis on shifting but always maintaining the us and them paradigm.
Is that not what a "human Being" is? A physical body made of flesh and blood, with a avatar rider? Not always, there are the soulless ones.

How is the Soul, Avatar, attached to the body? And the ones who know that secret can pretty much keep us confused and divided as long as they wish, regardless of any stated reason.

The present game is over 10,000 years old, what are the real chances they wish to change the rules?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I didn't mean an omnipotent being but more like two boxers in a ring trying to tear each other's heads off but as soon as the final bell rings they hug it out.

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Is that not what a "human Being" is? A physical body made of flesh and blood, with a avatar rider? Not always, there are the soulless ones.

Like the computer generated sprites in a game? Are they really evil?

How is the Soul, Avatar, attached to the body? And the ones who know that secret can pretty much keep us confused and divided as long as they wish, regardless of any stated reason.

That is what we signed on for when we said "Hey, I want to play!".

The present game is over 10,000 years old, what are the real chances they wish to change the rules?

The real question is, what did you expect coming in?

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Nobody is bullying you and nobody wants to stop you. This is skunk works, so you can discuss your beliefs as much as you want here, but you have to stand me commenting and questioning the basis of your skunk works, when it is a topic i am interested in.
Yeah I could help you if you would drop the condescending arrogance I could share a few facts, but you would have to leave your imaginery worldview and join me in reality. What you consider deeper meaning is childs-play to me. you so obviously know nothing and still try to teach someone far beyond your mental capacities. What could a cat learn from a mouse?

Is this not a demonstration of the arrogance you are accusing Ploutonus of? A little bit of vitriol- you do protest too much...

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"Would you do no less??"

If God is brave enough to venture in to my Khazi after its been occupied by ether myself, my Mrs, the two little ones, or most lightly all of us, then his omnipotence is pretty much guaranteed.

But to answer your question i would hardly refuse the use of my WC to anyone short of them being a Junkie or a really dirty sod.

Edit: Kind of read that wrong there you wrote faculties, i read facilities. LoL

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Edit: Kind of read that wrong there you wrote faculties, i read facilities. LoL
I do that ALL the time. must be my dyslexia kicking in lol lol

Oh my. My expectations? I think I came on to this scene not expecting anything. But going out of this lifetime, I expect a big game changer will be on its way. I wish I could be here to see it, but you know how that goes.

All i really have to make it to is April 15th. By then I should have the conformation I need. And if you ask what that is, well, Blink blink

edit on 27-3-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join