It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan: Reclaiming our Destiny from a Lifetime of Truth Suppression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Presentation:

Our future has been held hostage by the suppression of important truths.

For seventy years, the U.S. military, and other military, have encountered what we call UFOs, and have secretly studied the related technology.

However these objects move from Point A to Point B, it is not via petroleum, and hence they pose a revolutionary prospect to our global infrastructure and all forms of life on Earth.

This suppression has gone for so long that we tend to think it will last forever. It will not. Our civilization is rapidly moving toward a destination that will unveil deep, profound truths, some pleasant, others not.

In this video we'll see Historian and author Richard Dolan at the Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference, 2013 Boulder, where he starts and goes deeper than ever before to analyze the structure of power and secrecy that has enveloped our world, and describes active measures we can take to reclaim our freedom.

The above picture is a brief synopsis of what he talks about in his hour long presentation.

Make of it what you will..

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

This is even my theory.
Interesting

I will see it later.
S&F.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'll buy a few beers sit back and watch this documentary later.
I've heard him speak before on these topics and he believes we are quarantined here by "them".
He has had 2 sightings and his first one was almost identical to the one i had in terms of he had the feeling if he looked away it would disappear which it did as did mine.
I'm going off memory here but i think i also recall him saying that his sighting had been intentional by them which had an aspect of mind reading to it or some kind of mind control.

The absolute key to "Quarantine" is technology suppression which is going on in abundance.
People think the small guy that gets a car to run on 200 miles a gallon is shut down as it will not be in the benefit of the oil companies but there is more to it i believe.
Alex Jones has said before that the NSA is involved in technology suppression by spying on scientists and innovators as they are working for corporate interests,i believe the true motives are far more sinister than that.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Slowly, very slowly, the whole, exceedingly complex situation behind government secrecy regarding UFOs is starting to seep out in an orchestrated manner. How best to describe the parameters of this emerging field of inquiry? It can't be done without trashing much if not all of human history.

Best to paraphrase it for the common person that can't get his/her mind around the topic and really doesn't and won't, once having ventured so far, want to go there.

Let us simply say with a knowing nod, "It ain't about UFOs anymore. It is about us."

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The first half was a bit slow if you have seen it all before with a few different UFO cases. The second half picks up and get more into the theory behind it all and presents some reasonable situational awareness. Generally I do agree with a lot of what Richard presents. Energy policy as at the core of a lot of problems with the balance between freedom and fascism is a fine one.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I have seen a very similar video like this of Dolan speaking in Europe about his "Breakaway Civilization and Secret Space Progamme" and also a movie called "They Live" .

I like Dolan and his UFOs and the National Security State volumes were great works. I wish he'd complete the third and bring us bang up to date. At one time he was prepared to state what he knew and speculate on things he wasn't sure of.

Nowadays I fear that his higher profile has meant he has been "got at" by agents of disinformation and he tends to speculate and discuss what he thinks he knows and it's very thin on evidence. But he's usually entertaining and worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
They had better not ever think they can bring out that cheetah and terminator stuff. We would need to try them for treason and force their arrest if needed, and also find weapons to destroy their monstrosities.

top topics

join