It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aldrin: First Man On Mars 'Shouldn't Come Back'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: SayonaraJupiter

originally posted by: uncommitted
Bit sad and pathetic really - do you stand by everything you may have said over 20 years ago? If you don't, then that's normal the world changes as does your experience. If you do, well, that's sad.

Neil, Mike and Buzz all agreed "don't take my advice". It was unanimous. They were united in that. There was no question about it.

The biggest space heroes of ALL TIME say "don't take my advice".

Maybe you want to make this personal but that's really not the most productive strategy if your goal was to provide a commentary on history.... most people tend to believe first, ask questions later. Are you one of those people?

The sad and pathetic clown act has got to go. Offer up some sources, commit to them and learn some gosh darn history. What have you got so far, what have you earned in this thread? Looks like nothin.

Oh dear, I do wonder why I even responded to you. Why should there be any sources apart from the ones posted? If Aldrin was asked a question and responded with his opinion then what really is the big deal for you? To the best of my knowledge no one one ATS have been to Mars, yet plenty of people have an opinion on the trip - but you don't think Aldrin should be allowed his?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Oh dear, I do wonder why I even responded to you.

Why don't you talk to your therapist about that. Do you have any Buzz Aldrin interviews that you could post to the thread?? That would be awesome if you could contribute some content!

When did Buzz change his mind? Back in 1989 they all agreed "don't take our advice". Somewhere along the way, Buzz Aldrin changed his tune about Mars. When was it?

Are you good enough to research that and contribute something useful to the thread?

<< 1  2   >>

join