It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

page: 1

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:10 AM

Enough is enough of the years of abuse from this president. His unsecured border crisis is the last straw that makes the battered wife say, “no mas.”

Without borders, there is no nation. Obama knows this. Opening our borders to a flood of illegal immigrants is deliberate. This is his fundamental transformation of America. It’s the only promise he has kept. Discrediting the price paid for America’s exceptionalism over our history, he’s given false hope and taxpayer’s change to millions of foreign nationals who want to sneak into our country illegally. Because of Obama’s purposeful dereliction of duty an untold number of illegal immigrants will kick off their shoes and come on in, competing against Americans for our jobs and limited public services. There is no end in sight as our president prioritizes parties over doing the job he was hired by voters to do. Securing our borders is obviously fundamental here; it goes without saying that it is his job.

Ah Sarah, my favorite conservative bimbo. Thank god this half wit half term governor decided to weigh in on this issue.

Bimbo Sarah has called for her idiot followers to reject ANY candidate that's not for impeachment.

Isn't that sweet of her? And it's not even my birthday!

Remember this is the same con artist that duped her public into paying for her family vacation.

Wonder when her next book deal is coming out? Seems the only time she pops up her empty bubble head is when she's looking for more money.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:17 AM
I did not have sex with that woman. Nor would I ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:30 AM

It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment.

Finally we see some sensible wisdom.

Many people are seeing through the Obama mamby-pamby malarkey.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:37 AM
pages of super exclusivehere

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:40 AM
There is already a thread on this..

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:46 AM
a reply to: xuenchen

Sensible wisdom? Sarah Palin?

No, just, just, no...

Listening to anything coming from a person that couldn't handle being governor of the least populous state in the union despite being on the campaign trail during that time is probably one of the most ill informed things one can do.

She abandoned her job.

Quit for a book deal and a spot on FOX News. Then set up a pac so that she could take her family on vacation.

How can anyone take anything she says without contempt?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:20 AM
Just looking at this practically, it is mid 2014. 2016 is coming up fast. Knowing how slow these things proceed this just seems like a huge waste of taxpayer dollars; the guy will be out the the door before anything materializes.

As lousy a President as he is, this looks more like a political play on whatever arm of the GOP Sarah Palin is part of these days.

Waste of time and money. His time is up.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:29 AM

originally posted by: skunkape23
I did not have sex with that woman. Nor would I ever.

let me guess, it wasn't you it was the cigar.
back on topic, I bet Sarah has a box full of Cuban's.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:15 AM
Already Posted

Thank You

new topics

top topics