It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Spokesman on CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
At 33:15ish he transforms to Muslim. He's forever grateful, even mentions San Diego

At just past the 36 minute mark he mentions Palestinans having tanks and F-16's to bomb him...this is getting rich

edit on 9-7-2014 by KnowledgeSeeker81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
36:45 the race card came out

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The way i see it is Palestinians are fighting to keep their land. Land that Israel claims ownership to because a Jew lived there or had history there 1,000's of years ago. If that is the case, should Mexico kill to have Texas and some other states back? Should the American Indians kill and take their land back? Can i come and take your land if i claim to have history there? NO!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1
Thank you for your sanity! I was just about to post the following question to KnowledgeSeeker81 and Flyersfan:

Do you think the Jews had a right to take the land that belonged to people who lived there 2000 years ago?

And if you answer yes, do you think that people of American Indian decent will have the right to take back the USA 1500 years from now and put all Americans in a prison camp?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
45 minutes in, I can tell this is pure propaganda to entice western people to have some sympathy. 47 minutes in starts a QA and the first mention is Israel attacking Iran.

As far as the Gaza/Israel issue I don't think it's EVER something us westerners can ever grasp. Palestine needs to stop with propaganda and rocket strikes, because this video is so freaking biased it borders on WTF?

Sadly after watching the vid, I can only assume GAZA teaches from a young age to to hate jews/israel, and vice versa.

So much oppression in the ME and so MUCH ZIONIST accusations

yet every time you hear about Israel attacking Gaza it's "IN RESPONSE' or "IN RETALIATION"

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
Thank you for your sanity! I was just about to post the following question to KnowledgeSeeker81 and Flyersfan:

Do you think the Jews had a right to take the land that belonged to people who lived there 2000 years ago?

And if you answer yes, do you think that people of American Indian decent will have the right to take back the USA 1500 years from now and put all Americans in a prison camp?

soulwaxer

My current opinion will not support your religious one, lets get that straight from the start.

Native Americans truly own the land of the US, however they will never see it. The same principle runs amok in that area of the ME. It is what it is. What you are fighting for can be simply nulled by actions like Russia re-claiming Crimea. The land is defined, regardless of beliefs by an International council. Firing rockets at Israel will only result in ONE and ONLY ONE result, airstrikes. I do feel for you, I just don't know how I can help. Your government provokes the attacks, so I can't sympathize, and you don't want US aid, so i dunno what to say. The ME is a clusterjack we should have never tapped, but in turn you ALL have sought our aid at one point in time.

Stop firing rockets into Israel and i'm pretty sure the bombing from Israel will stop. I don't know how to stress that to you more. Tell your government that. Israel doesn't STRIKE, they always REACT. So stop sending rockets over.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81

originally posted by: soulwaxer

soulwaxer

My current opinion will not support your religious one, lets get that straight from the start.

Native Americans truly own the land of the US, however they will never see it. The same principle runs amok in that area of the ME. It is what it is. What you are fighting for can be simply nulled by actions like Russia re-claiming Crimea. The land is defined, regardless of beliefs by an International council. Firing rockets at Israel will only result in ONE and ONLY ONE result, airstrikes. I do feel for you, I just don't know how I can help. Your government provokes the attacks, so I can't sympathize, and you don't want US aid, so i dunno what to say. The ME is a clusterjack we should have never tapped, but in turn you ALL have sought our aid at one point in time.

Stop firing rockets into Israel and i'm pretty sure the bombing from Israel will stop. I don't know how to stress that to you more. Tell your government that. Israel doesn't STRIKE, they always REACT. So stop sending rockets over.

I am not religious and neither is my opinion. My opinion is only that the Israelis had no right to take that land in 1947, and that the Palestinians have every right to defend their land to the best of their ability.

My government? I don’t live there. I am standing up for the injustice suffered by the Palestinians.

Why are you making these false assumptions? Are you ok?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

I'm not making assumptions. Literally everything from that area regarding attacks, the headlines read RETALIATED or REACTED. Israel is actually going to invade you probably today because of the rocket strikes. What can i do? I'm a person with an opinion, and my opinion doesn't match yours.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Its a lost cause trying to explain these things to flyersfan .
You could slap her in the face with hard core truth on this subject and still she will come out blaming Muslims and Palestine.

Never mind the fact that it was obvious during the interview the hamas spokesman clearly stated " mr yahu has not provided proof that it was hamas that killed thebl teens therfor because of the lack of evedince he could not comment."

How this became an admission of guilt ... I have no idea ...

I wouldn't waste your time in this thread ,

Trying to convince these people is like trying to teach a dog algebra..
Soon they will start attacking you personally much like they did to me at the beginning of the thread.

Good luck !

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

a question for you. do you approve murdering teens/adluts or anyone by muslims or jews?
that is a plain and simple question. requires only a yes or no answer.

no other information is required, you approve or you don't.
edit on 9-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

a question for you do you approve murdering teens/adluts or anyone by muslims or jews?
that is a plain and simple question. require only a yes or no answer.

I answerd that question already.

But this thread is not about me is it ?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

a question for you do you approve murdering teens/adluts or anyone by muslims or jews?

i can only guess your talking about this from a earlier post of yours.

But since you seem to believe that I am some "fabricating lire" I guess you wouldn't believe me if i told you hamas is a terrorist organization. And I don't subscribe to their twisted ideology, we can chalk them up as a cancer to Islam. Are we done focusing on me now ?

yet you are stedily defending their spokesman, and employed the same tacit he did.
a plain and simple yes or no is what i asked for.
edit on 9-7-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thank you! After reading the comment from KnowledgeSeeker, above yours, I realised myself that I am indeed wasting my time with these people. I don’t think KnowledgeSeeker can read because he still thinks I live in Palestine, lol. Or maybe he just can’t get his head around the fact that some people are actually concerned about people who live elsewhere.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

i can only guess your talking about this from a earlier post of yours.

But since you seem to believe that I am some "fabricating lire" I guess you wouldn't believe me if i told you hamas is a terrorist organization. And I don't subscribe to their twisted ideology, we can chalk them up as a cancer to Islam. Are we done focusing on me now ?

yet you are stedily defending their spokesman, and employed the same tacit he did.
a plain and simple yes or no is what i asked for.

But if you must know my stance , as a father of two children I couldn't imagine anyone kidnapping them , and whoever did that to thoes three teens the deserve to be rightfully punished!

You must have missed that part .....

Let me spell it out for you I DON'T CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF WHOEVER KILLED THOSE TEENS , ITS A TERRIBLE ACT OF PURE EVIL!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

FYI , I am simply stating facts . . accentually the OP is trying to put the gun in hamas hand

, clearly indicated by his answer that Hamas does approve of it, and in fact, was probably behind it.

Nay the guy never indicated anything.
Nor did he state hamas was behind it this was a fantacy made up by the op

You can't assume just because the guy didn't answer the question he's guilty ..

I am defending fact , I deal in Facts not innovation..

Their is more at play here , its obvious two news stations were pushing for the same queation to be answerd for what ever reason.

edit on 0268083172678th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 0278083172778th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ever heard of of a DA saying it's not what you know but what you can prove.
maybe they have a source, and pushing for a admission that hamas approves of this kinda of tacit, and that they did it.

you hear and see of guilty people saying that no one can prove what they did. that's why he kept on saying that to use his words. "mr. yahu has not provided proof ".

you never know what sources the msm have.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

ever heard of of a DA saying it's not what you know but what you can prove.
maybe they have a source, and pushing for a admission that hamas approves of this kinda of tacit, and that they did it.

you hear and see of guilty people saying that no one can prove what they did. that's why he kept on saying that to use his words. "mr. yahu has not provided proof ".

you never know what sources the msm have.

I fully agree with you , but again we can't assume guilt until its proven so.
I was just trying to point that out to the OP,

He came out swinging ...

And it was obvious that he had some anger for this hamas group .
So this could have lead the op in his decision that the refusal of answering the question was an admission of guilt.

But for someone like my self who is natural on this issue , my perspective was way different.

And because of this people started attacking me..

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
a reply to: DarknStormy
LITERALLY every time this comes up the headlines read Israel RESPONDS TO, or Israel REACTS, or Israel RETALIATES.

Stop firing rockets into Israel and they wont respond...

Stop attacking innocent fishermen

Human rights organisations have revealed that Israel has breached its ceasefire agreement with the Palestinians on more than 800 occasions since it was signed last November. In stark contrast, the Palestinians have broken the truce just twice.

Data based on reports produced by the United Nations, the Israeli Legal Centre for Freedom of Movement (GISHA) and the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights, as well as Israeli and Palestinian media outlets, found that the three months old ceasefire is not being taken seriously by the Israeli occupation authorities.

According to the data sources, four Palestinian civilians have been killed in the Gaza Strip since November and 91 have been wounded. In the West Bank, meanwhile, six Palestinians have been killed by Israel, with 618 wounded.

A breakdown of the statistics shows that 63 attacks and 13 incursions were carried out by the Israelis in several areas of the Gaza Strip. Israel detained nine people from Gaza during the incursions.

At sea off the Gaza coast, the Israeli navy has carried out 30 attacks on fishing boats belonging to Palestinian fishermen, resulting in several casualties. Thirty-nine fishermen were detained by Israel, including two children. Ten fishing boats were shot at, with 8 being damaged significantly. British Members of Parliament visiting the Gaza Strip last week at the invitation of London-based charity Interpal witnessed Israeli gunboats attacking Palestinian fishing boats well within the 6-mile limit agreed as part of the ceasefire deal.

Stop breaching truces and agreements, Hamas are probably justified in launching rockets into Israel if the above is correct.
edit on 9-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Its a lost cause trying to explain these things to flyersfan .

Are you capable of posting on this forum without taking swings at fellow members? It sure doesn't look like it.

You could slap her in the face with hard core truth on this subject and still she will come out blaming Muslims and Palestine.

Liar. I clearly stated that it's BOTH SIDES fault.

Never mind the fact that it was obvious during the interview the hamas spokesman clearly stated " mr yahu has not provided proof that it was hamas that killed thebl teens therfor because of the lack of evedince he could not comment."

Never mind the fact that is was obvious that the Hamas spokesperson refused to condemn the murder .. no matter who did it. He wasn't asked if Hamas takes responsibility. He was asked to condemn it. Big difference. Your deflection attempt fails.

Address the topic .. not the posters.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

That's exactly right, he doesn't have to answer the question if he doesn't want to. He didn't acknowledge that he and Hamas agree or condemn the killings, his response is simply "No comment" without actually saying it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join