It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Spokesman on CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

When RT is reporting in favor of Israel, maybe just maybe they should stop firing rocketsRT

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Why would anyone need all the information to either approve or condemn the kidnapping, torture, and murder of anyone? It doesn't matter who was responsible, it doesn't matter which side did what. The kidnapping, torture, and murder of anyone should immediately be condemned. It would also make sense that anyone who approved the actions would be hesistant in answering honestly and would sidestep the issue.

If Hamas was half as civilized and legitimate as he wanted to make it out to be, he would have immediately condemned the actions. Anyone in their right mind would condemn those actions. This guy is a joke, just like hamas is and shouldn't have gotten any airtime whatsoever. The only thing the video clip shows is that Hamas, by lack of condemnation from the representative, approves kidnapping, torture, and murder.
edit on 7/9/2014 by EternalSolace because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I would like to suggest to anyone blaming the Palestinians (or blaming both sides equally) to watch the video below. It is a talk by the son of a well known Israeli General turned peace activist.

Especially Americans need to see this, for obvious reasons which you will understand after watching.

Then come back, and let’s see what you have to say then.

It’s time to end this madness!

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer
It started with a thanks to a church, don't you see religion is the problem in the ME?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnowledgeSeeker81
a reply to: DarknStormy
LITERALLY every time this comes up the headlines read Israel RESPONDS TO, or Israel REACTS, or Israel RETALIATES.

Stop firing rockets into Israel and they wont respond...

Get Israel to stop breaking agreements and the truces then there is a good chance the rocket fire will stop. It would also help if Israel would step on these "settlers" who go around shooting Palestinians at will. Like when the shot a little girl in the head the IDF whose job was to protect the kid as she and others walked to school did nothing. How can anyone expect Palestine to remain peaceful when Israel allows savages like that to walk around freely.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It started with a thanks to a church, don't you see religion is the problem in the ME?

Maybe you should watch his actual talk. You don't belong on ATS. Deny ignorance, remember.

Very sad!

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
You know damn well that goes both ways

Lets roleplay this in the UN

Gaza - Israel bombed us
Israel - Gaza fired rockets at us
UN - is that true Gaza
Gaza - well yes but they bombed a school
Israel - The rockets were fired from that school
UN - Is that true Gaza
Gaza - well israel made us fire the rockets
Israel - we responded to rocket attacks

Over and over...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You don't belong on ATS with a comment like that, deny ignorance indeed. I'm not religious so any video from the middle east giving credence to any religion IMO is means for terrorism (correct myself before that blows up) gives credence for JIHAD...that's sad but true. I'll go ahead and watch all 1.08 hours of it now and I'll respectably comment on it after, cya in a bit

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
If he can not immediately say "we do not agree with the murder of any children" that tells you enough.

If he doesn't say Hamas disapproves of the murders, then they approve.
There is no gray area with this.
It's not so hard to say ... even if English is a second language.

The fog of evil blinds the middle east.
They can't let go of hate.
I am of the opinion that the M.E. is a lost cause.
It can't be fixed.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: abe froman
If he can not immediately say "we do not agree with the murder of any children" that tells you enough.

If he doesn't say Hamas disapproves of the murders, then they approve.
There is no gray area with this.
It's not so hard to say ... even if English is a second language.

The fog of evil blinds the middle east.
They can't let go of hate.
I am of the opinion that the M.E. is a lost cause.
It can't be fixed.

I strongly suggest you watch the video I posted above. I'm confident you will come out with a different view.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Here's some more truth for you all.

Listen very carefully to Kenneth O'Keefe and behold honor and integrity, 2 words that are almost lost on our society today.

Edit: Skip to 3:40 if you don't want to watch the whole intro.

This is what Americans used to be like. This is the example every Western person should be following.

soulwaxer
edit on 9-7-2014 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer
I strongly suggest you watch the video I posted above.

Thank you but no. I"m not going to spend an hour and 8 minutes watching that. The truth is .. if you don't condemn a murder then you approve of it. This isn't a gray area. Was it the right thing or wasn't it? Very simple.

The murder of the three Israeli teens was wrong. I condemn it.
The murder of the Palestinian youth was wrong. I condemn it.

See ... very simple.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Oh my gosh, that was funny. Press TV propaganda out of Iran ... the Palestinians are all innocent and Israel is all guilt. Thanks for posting that. It's a perfect example of why there are so many problems over there ... no one tells the entire truth. It's all propaganda.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
20 MINUTES IN, so far it's mildly religious, and discussing territory. Of course Zionism seems to be the focus so far, lets see the next 20 minutes

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
26 mintues in, he tries to make a horribly funny joke. Bad

ANND from there it goes into Arafat being good

wew 35 minutes left of this brainwashing...here we go

edit on 9-7-2014 by KnowledgeSeeker81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I strongly suggest you watch the video I posted above.

Thank you but no. I"m not going to spend an hour and 8 minutes watching that. The truth is .. if you don't condemn a murder then you approve of it. This isn't a gray area. Was it the right thing or wasn't it? Very simple.

The murder of the three Israeli teens was wrong. I condemn it.
The murder of the Palestinian youth was wrong. I condemn it.

See ... very simple.

I'm afraid it's not that simple. Just because he doesn't condemn it does not mean he approves it. It only means he didn't allow them to manipulate him. There is a difference.

Also, you won't watch the video because you don't like the source? Who gives a f*k about the source? The man talking is the son of an Israeli general. Do you not see the significance in that? Don't you think that's more important than the source? You will often find people who you yourself agree with talking to sources you do not agree with as well as sources you do agree with. Think about it.

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Is that all you got out of his talk? Did you cover your ears during the rest of it?

soulwaxer

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Just because he doesn't condemn it does not mean he approves it. It only means he didn't allow them to manipulate him. There is a difference.

That's just wrong. Either you condemn it or you approve it. You are trying to say he won't condemn it because it's somehow 'manipulation' to condemn a murder? That's absurd.

Also, you won't watch the video because you don't like the source?

I watched your Press TV Iranian gov't propaganda. It was 8 minutes. That's how I knew what was in it. It made up a wrong timeline and it blamed Israel for everything and the Palestinians for nothing. It was exactly what one would expect coming out of the Iranian government. One sided and wrong.

I said I wasn't going to watch the one hour and 8 minute video.
I have other things to do with my time then listen to propaganda for that long.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Is that all you got out of his talk? Did you cover your ears during the rest of it?

soulwaxer

Do you believe him heart and soul? If so i empathize with you for supporting an idealistic agenda...I'm still listening to your video

30:29 My sons took their lives and the lives of others..WOW yea lets keep going, Shlt is getting real
edit on 9-7-2014 by KnowledgeSeeker81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

ANND from there it goes into Arafat being good

Seriously? Glad I didn't watch it. There is no way to successfully spin Arafat as being good. That murdering Egyptian dude was a nasty piece of work. And he stole BILLIONS in aid money from the Palestinians. Set himself up a nice Swiss bank account or two. His beard .. I mean his 'wife' .. is now living high on the aid money stolen from the Palestinians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join