It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could The Bibles Chapter Rev Been Added To Trick Us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Rex282

Question, if the BoR is about God ending death, then where will all these people past, present, and future generations live? We are already pretty overcrowded given the resource consumption of our current population, let alone all the people who have ever lived and will live.

You may not be in this humanoid body environment suit form any longer, so these resources you mention wouldn't be of need for you any longer. AN so you EXISTE ABOVE and BEYOND this realm of existence... (Metaphysically Spirit-Soul-Internal ENERGY or in new environment suits) designed for your new environments

Clarity its been observed some associate the Locust with existing man made craft but they are commanded not to hurt the grass of the EA*RTH, neither any green thing, neither any tree; these are precision acting beings with established targets - targets perhaps being observed evaluated now... It appears this is a joint process from various CREATOR Energy influences like EA*RTH military-political joint processes to CLEAN/ RINZ the mess.
edit on 7/9/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He was the leader of the sect of the Nazarenes, a family branch of the Essenes, whereas John the Baptist was a member of the Qumran branch which was far more austere and not of this world, more akin to tibetan monks that way.

Now, no physical church was ever meant by that passage, that is an idolatry. They did meet up, they lived in community, but they did not form a Church. Rome did that and murdered the orginators of The Way to try and force their control religion, and its outer satanic meaning of a God that actually murders people.

Whereas the Nameless one in Tao Te Ching who does not force or dominate, is humble of heart, and works with us as we wake up, but waits for the murky water to become clear by allowing it to stand still and has infinite patience, thats the Highest Love and Goodness God, and that is the God of Christ.

The Church/Temple is the human body housing the divine spirit. Binding and loosing in heaven, ie the help we receive or who has more access here, good side or bad side, has to do with our behavior in the interactive holographic school.

When they stop this world of lies and massive control of consciousness we will overcome the destruction of this world by this group of evil doers who are not only "destroyers" but blame the ones they put to sleep, humanity, for who would choose to remain a child with training wheels instead of trying to ride the bike without them to grow up and assist those on Higher Levels.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.spiritofthescripture.com...

Again, the men which were already Apostles of Christ could add nothing to Paul. In fact, Paul goes to great length to tell us that His Gospel is NOT dependent on the authority of any Apostle. In other words, his gospel is not dependent upon ‘flesh and blood.’ He cares nothing about hearing anything from anyone about the Christ because they can add ‘nothing to him.’ Paul even seems to snub his nose at them at the apostles…

“But of these [Peter, James, John] who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man’s person, for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me” (Gal. 2:6).

Wait a minute, Paul! Why would God go through the trouble of handpicking these Apostles and giving them authority in the church because they walked with the literal Christ if God accepts no man’s person? A lot of people, even Christians, are turned off by Paul’s statements above. It almost seems as if Paul is full of arrogance. But I do not believe this is the case, nor do I believe we need to have anything against Paul. P

Before I even discovered this wealth of information, things leapt out in the bible. And I read Matthew 13, reread it and realized it was all about the programming here on earth, and yet that we should use our talents, and last was the way out of the programming, that those who asked for their eyes to be open and ears to hear, this would be granted them.

And I prayed that and was guided to more understanding of passages, and more writers. Joshua is one of my favorites because there are layers of codes and even the structure of the black and white checkerboard floor, solomon's tiled floor, masonic tiled floor. There are 2 roads in the bible, going in opposite directions.

Christians are left, in the literal, trying to smash opposite concepts together that basically boil down to God as murderer, God as Love, like a giant collider, and its not possible. You cannot walk both paths. Love simply does not do those horrendous things.

So prayers were answered, and then its like a key, that unlocks meaning, once you see past the story.

For now, I believe we should take away the fact that Paul is stating something powerful which ALL Christians must come to do: not to rely on ANY man or religious doctrine from man for the truth about Christ, because the true revelation of Christ can only be experienced by you, within you!

This is the opposite of what the Pope recently said now isn't it?

And Paul spoke of the mysteries:

In Romans 16:25 he states:

“Now to him that is of power to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began…”

What is this mystery of Christ, and why was it kept secret? We get a clear answer in 1 Corinthians 2:7:

“But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom…”

Part of the answer lies in the fact that Paul’s mystery is hidden wisdom. And that hidden wisdom is fully revealed only by the revelation of the inner, mystical Christ. Paul makes this clear in Colossians 1:27:

“To whom God would make known the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ IN YOU…”

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I may not be in my humanoid body any longer? Then what will I be in then? Surely you don't think that we will be pure energy because that concept makes zero sense scientifically and violates the laws of thermodynamics.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Thermodynamic laws are based on your current Awarness level of perception and evaluation of reality in which your atom based body, brain and eyes are processing.
The body or environment suit / vessel your Spirit-Soul-Internal Energy may inhabit after transitioning out of here perhaps fits the NU environment in which you hopefully will be granted access to.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Uh-huh... Sure. If that is the direction you want to go fine. But know that there is no proof for any of these crazy beliefs. By the way, there is no arguing with a Law of science. Laws have mathematical formulas backing them up. Math NEVER lies. So, you may want to get on disproving math before you start dismissing the thermodynamic laws.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I will allow you to follow your belief systems of science and go where it takes you Krazysh0t. If you choose not to believe ANY of the GREAT BOOK data related to what I posted then its your will and path taken.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It Amazes 1 how many feel intelligence of science rules but FORGET "THE" from where the knowledge came, amazing and ironic belief systems...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Jesus was a Carpenter who drinks from wooden cup, when the Pope a king like priest, with a gold chalice.

A set of rules has always been a religious thing, whether they were based on their observations of reality, or just laws. Some times I wonder if those laws turned on their creators, or enforcers.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Umm..let me TRY to enlighten you a bit. And Im no real expert...If Im wrong as I think I am a bit...someone will come along and correct me.

Jesus studied and preached the Scriptures-HEBREW scriptures. HEBREW books. The 1st books was all there was basically. As He lived and died....He proposed all of us study the Scriptures...and that was the books of the Torah I believe. *(jump in anyone to help me out!)

I have said before...Jesus NEVER saw or read the NEW TESTAMENT. Ive always understood that AFTER His earthly life...the NEW TESTAMENT picks up.

Jesus preached the study of the Hebrew Scriptures as they existed in the Old Testament. He was Hebrew, preaching study of the books...which were also Hebrew.

Christianity espoused His teachings.

(PHEW!) Ive worn myself out with this! Praise God, Amen. MS

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Umm..let me TRY to enlighten you a bit. And Im no real expert...If Im wrong as I think I am a bit...someone will come along and correct me.

That's incorrect.Yahoshua did not "teach" the old testimony nor the Torah.He was born of the tribe of Judah however he was not a practicing or advocate of Judaism or any religion (including Essene or gnosticism).

He continually spoke against them.Matthew 5 he is disseminating how the Jews made the law given to Moses into the doctrines of men.In Matthew 23 he is railing on the Jewish leaders and what they did in their religion.They wanted to (and succeeded) in killing him because Yahoshua was not a practicing Jew. He was preaching(proclaiming by statement) the great fallacy's of ALL religion(Judaism,Christianity,Islam etc etc)…..as being the way to knowing the creator God through religion.

Yahoshua (or the apostles) did NOT start a new religion nor did he advocate by"teaching" a "new" moral and ethical code.Religion has twisted everything he said that was recorded to fit their religious agenda.He very clearly stated a little leaven(yeast) corrupts the whole loaf of bread.He clearly stated to the Jewish leaders"You search the scripture thinking that in them you have life yet you fail to come to me whom they testify of that I would give you life."

Life is not in a book and neither is knowing the creator God.The scriptures sole purpose is a testimony that testifies of Yahoshua…Yahweh IS salvation/deliverance from hades(the realm of death and imperception) for ALL of mankind...….end of book..that's all she wrote.

Religion has turned it into a book of method and twisted the words to mean what they want to believe.Even heathens have been saying this for years yet the religious can't see their great folly and hubris.Knowing the creator God is not "revealed' in a book or a religious method.There is NO way to know the creator God or anything about them except one way…the creator God has to reveal it.(unveil…apocalypse)……

All of the scriptures are only a testimony that testify of ONE Truth Yahoshua…. nothing else.It is not a "manual" of life to be followed as so many have foolishly(and continue to) do without having ANY idea what it means.My suggestion to them and anyone else is just put the book down(especially revelation).It will do no good at all not because of what is written but because of what it is not.When it is not understood for what it is it will only cause harm to the believer and others as history is clear evidence of.Yahoshua testified in the scriptures this exact thing when he said…

"MANY will come "in my name" saying "I am christ" and will deceive many."

John said the same thing when he spoke of "antichrist".There is only one group of people through the last 2 millennium of history to do so and they call themselves "CHRISTians"(many christs)…yet they aren't "christ"(anointed) at all.They ALL believe their particular belief in "christ" is the only true belief and everyone else is wrong…they are "antichrist"…anti means in place of.

Yahoshua spoke of them ALL the time yet they can not hear because they believe they DO hear.He clearly stated in Matthew 7

MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by your name, and by your name cast out devils, and by your name do many mighty works? And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."

Christianity cannot see what it is doing.They judge(condemn) billions to the eternal punishment of hell and believe it is love.Yahoshua knew of the multitude atrocities they would commit in his name yet they cannot because they are completely blinded by their religion.They believe the Truth(Yahoshua the savor of ALL of mankind) is a lie.They are blind guides leading the blind and Yahoshua said leave them alone because they will both fall into the pit."

Yahoshua said essentially the same thing to John in Revelation 22

"Then he instructed me, “Do not seal up the prophetic words in this book, for the time is near. Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile; let the one who is righteous continue to live righteously; let the one who is holy continue to be holy.”

Christianity will continue to pervert the scriptures and deny the truth of the gospel with their own "gospel" of the bad news.All anyone can do is deny ignorance…Thank GOD for ATS!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

Now that I'm back from my working life, glad to see only 2 pages to catch up! So I'm only using .05% of my brain power, or how one uses numbers, 2/3 of it.

How does it go? Sounds more like a cooking class, 1/3 here, toss in 2/3 there, allow to mix while the evil blends. While cooking, horns being played, someone drops a glass and all Hell starts to break lose. Maybe the numbers are Keys meaning something way off the charts, just some pointless numbers maybe?

So I'm not good at math, yet did the math reading this and somehow I come up in the Neg. By the last Seal, each has 7 ways to die, How could anybody be left? I've added the Dead, some bones and still come up short. Unless They were not counting a certain Group while writing.

Seems okay to add Grouping! Outside of the picture some consider to be above it themselves.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No Name Calling! lol

Okay, changed after death; Err......... hung on cross and a Relg Was created out from this dropping the Jewish Idea from it. Sounds somewhat Weird, since does not satanist kill something also? Rome not liking what was said by Christ thoses days, confronted and planned His Death.

Yet, following said death, took the same words Christ used, changed the whole story and interesting that Rome Fell just after. Having no problems with said Church, except the whole idea has been twisted. The idea of Giving meant To Another then some Church Collecting.

Thanks for the info though, not much to go on before His Death. Even reading some of it has me a bit thrown off at times!

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Yet, during Christ's Life. I have found No Fighting other then in Front of said Church if one could call it fighting. Even being on said Mountian with Satan, So now come at the end of all this. Somehow He just decided to Pull His Pants Up? That does not sound like a Good Fight to me! More Like Daddy has to come to Back Him Up.

I see nothing Hopeful unless somehow one has followed all the said Rules and Now is in Hiding. One would have Missed every point of Christ's Words. It's not Just Man having to Deal with the Wrath. It the Whole Planet even. I see no point in harming everything else to prove something.

Where's the thought of Love Now? Almost the same line Satan would use really! I'm all for being Judged, so be it! My Cat had nothing to do with it, nor did my next doors dogs, followed by birds and the rest; 1/3 of the Trees? Okay Life other then Human?

Hell! We Are doing it ourselves now for that matter and They are not even Here Yet! It just does not fit the picture Unless one uses Man thats Actually Doing it! It just does not Sound right, although how I see it anyways. I'm sure I do not Need that kind of God to save me.

One would have to wonder what that God would do next, Later. I just can not See God being the Holy of the Holys killing something having no part in said silly War of Good vs. Evil.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

As of right now. It is clear them Virgins are being Killed as we speak! Unless Special really did not mean Virgins, another add-on, change of wording at the get go.

What other word could replace Virgins? Other then Having no Sin in ones Heart, by the way!

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Not to be rude here. First if it was a riddle, one would have to have every single Chapter, and in order!

Explain how the Missing Ones just happen to have Popped Into Existance? And if so, Why Now? Some sweet Soul who happens to follow some Bloodline Kept this all this Time? Just the odd's would be so Great, one would have to had this Chapter bound in some form of Time Box!

The Riddle is simple, Included to keep one from Actually Knowing! It's an riddle one could Never Find, endless so cleavery place it explains why we have been going around in Circles! While some seem bent in solving this is beyond me. Even if one did say they did, then what? It would be too late to change anything, while Satan knows this.

Has people forgotten How Cleaver He Is? We are Told He is the Best, Angel Himself so still has some Knowagage We do Not! Could be your best friend and not even know. Christ told us How to know him, Uses Love as a Tool. Today, Love has dropped by levels, groups, just using the word Love another could become confused.

It almost wrong just to Love! Any Kindness gets covered up Quickly unless found on the Internet. If the internet finds something, unless going Turbo Itself. The News has to follow or the game is up, most of the Good goes Unnoticed.

Hopefully that might help with one's riddle. Can you Yourself Claim any of it could be Tampered With? All good riddles to have an ending! Never heard of one Riddle taking Lifetimes to do one! Look at it this way, riddles are Fun yet this one seems to turn all the time. Thats not a riddle!

Peace

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Milleresque

Lets not forget when Jesus was in prison also; not much said there either! Sure He might have had food sneaked to Him, back in that day though. Only One had a Key!

You could have said John was being Tied To A Chair; Op's Style, and forced to Talk while Under the influnce. Would somehow explain the total Doom with both sides of the Brain working! How did he actually get any paper to even write this all down unless Given under duress while on shrooms!

One could add this to the unsolvable riddle as being more likely to have happen to John. Thanks for allowing another side to show itself.

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infoseeker26754

Revelation is a riddle that ties the OT and NT together. To properly understand it, you have to understand both OT and NT prophecies. The riddle is designed to teach. By searching the scriptures for the answers, you learn new things. It helps to be able to read Hebrew and/or Greek to examine the meter. I know enough Hebrew to count syllables.

My personal experience with the Bible is that it is supernatural; but that realization only comes if you have believed that Jesus died for your sins first. Either way you cut it, the man who wrote Revelation knew the OT like the back of his hand. In fact, he knew it so well, that he delivered a coherent message that perfectly and flawlessly harmonizes with OT, all the while following the same OT syllable metering. That is not easy to do.

Whether or not you consider that a conspiracy is your own opinion, but the meter guaranties that the Hebrew and Greek texts have been phonetically preserved to the last syllable. That seems more like preservation of an unpopular truth to me, more than some random conspiracy to enslave the minds of humanity.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Why?

To be so Holy one can not Question what Really Needs to be? That that Box inside ones head could be Full Of Lies? That Inply's Following, means having To Follow, Slave. Possible having no Values of your Own, Taking anothers Point of view.

Seem like more like what Christ said Not To Do. Know Thyself First! Be As Children! We are not Discounting the words of Christ, just Question if the Words may have been Twisted.

Every paper so far having Laws, Truths, Facts have always been switched around. What makes The Bible any different? With Logic, Yep! Reason, Yep!

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Your just going to right it off to it being Pointless? You do Know every Second of your Life Actually Counts right? That the Church is a word used as an metafor and no ways implys an actual building.

The 4 Horsemen! Horse back in the day was considered what one doing, Riding! Could be in a ship, sky ship, plane, craft. The term Relig is a name people do. Christ said I Walk With God never calling it an relig.

Once one tosses it away as usless, has no point, meaning and never decided to question it first themselves. Finds it Bites Back Later.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join