It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic mass grave sites of 350,800 missing children found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Main reason I can think of is crimes against humanity. In the form of murder, torture, and what they have done to children. Ratzinger will never leave the vatican again, Bush Sr. is perverted beyond belief, the Q of E and Barbara Bush are heinous monsters not of this world. Kissinger and Brzezinski are simply surviving on sacrifices.

Check out the royal families connection to Jimmy Savile

Bush Sr connection in the Franklin Cover Up

Read up on Ratzinger.

Brzezinski has written books, Kissinger existence is enough to make anyone sick

Also I guess you are missing one of the main points and that is that some of these people, ah yes I just thought of the perfect example that of David Rockefeller, they are like vampires,they believe that they feed off of the energy of the young. This is why I say they should not be alive, some of the names I listed will eventually be up there with the ones hitting 100 or over

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmWednesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Pope Francis was being prosecuted by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels for allegedly trafficking 300,000 children of political prisoners through Vatican Catholic Charities during Argentine’s Dirty War. According to witness testimony last week some of those orphans ended up in a child mass grave site in Spain. Last year’s ICLCJ prosecution concerned 50,000 missing native Canadian children.

Amnesty has been offered to citizens or employees of the Crown of England and Vatican willing to give sworn testimony or evidence that leads to the prosecution of top Vatican and government officials who may have committed crimes. For providing evidence rewards up to 10,000 euros or around 13,660 dollars was available through the ICLCJ court.

The International Common Law Court of Justice and the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State is a made-up, one person entity, that serves as a front for Mr K Annett. The websites may appear official, whilst making anti-Catholic claims. Neither fraction has connections with any government or authority.

Mr K Annett is a defrocked minister of the Protestant United Church of Canada, which recommend psychiatric care for him upon his termination.

Mr K Annett is acting as judge and jury, but there's no way he can act as an executioner.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Um.... I call bullsh*t... Please check out Presideo Military base and Douglas Dietrich... He describes a completely different picture than the load you are selling..

Church of Satan seems to be in deep based upon his first hand witness of events
edit on 9-7-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar and Credits

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: lonewolf2

Sounds like good cred to me... that is sort of a sign he is on the right track nowadays...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Actually, the Catholic church is one of the few institutions left in society opposing the atheism and decline of values and respect for human life in our society and the world today. So exaggerated catholic bashing articles, based on almost no evidence, can usually be attributed to one group. Guess which one .....hint
Starts with an S)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Seems odd how none of this surprises me.
And why should it surprise anyone really?
We were warned of the wicked and we all know
they exist.

" Like buying a couple of dogs to take to
the beach for the weekend".

And the wheel rolls on.

edit on Rpm70914v252014u58 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Seems odd how none of this surprises me.

I hear ya. As I learned more and more about these things, memories of driving by the residential school on Victoria Island every summer, on our way to Campbel River, and how my grandparents would get quite and only whisper about the "outcast kids" there, started my mind churning and I get cold chills.

I feel manipulated and lied to. I remember celebrating little waifs in movies like Oliver, Lil Orphan Annie and various Shirley Temple movies. They always left us with a warm and happy feeling. Ironic isn't it?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
10 million cases? Really? That seems rather dramatic. Are there even enough priests to make that much of a mess?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

The Gospel of Barnabas was the original christian gospel (1500-2000 old copy recently discovered). Rome tried to destroy it to make themselves Gods spokesman on earth. They do not work for God.

itccs.org... lland/
humansarefree.com...

Actually barnabus is a forgery according to this...

Lol. not so fast Islam. lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Pope Francis was being prosecuted by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels

Please tell us the name of the Judge at this "prosecution"?
Please tell us the court and court room this "prosecution" is taking place in?
Please tell us the name of the Prosecutor at this prosecution?
Please tell us the name of the defence counsel at this "prosecution"?
By which state authority is this "prosecution" being undertaken under?

If you are unable to answer these simple questions how do you know it is happening at all?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

They tried to link a newer gospel to a 14th century Islamic forgery but the latest Gospel of Barnabas found is reported to be at least 1500 years old which predates Islam. To the contrary if you look todays christianity, most historic experts agree that its Pauls version of Christianity (he that was classed a heretic by the original apostles). Many in history have criticized Paulianity .... 30ce.com...

Even HG Wells in H.G. The Outline of History ....
www.jesuswordsonly.com...

St. Paul and his successors added to or completed or imposed upon or substituted another doctrine for—as you may prefer to think— the plain and profoundly revolutionary teachings of Jesus by expounding a subtle and complex theory of salvation, a salvation which could be attained very largely by belief and formalities, without any serious disturbance of the believer's ordinary habits and occupations, and that this Pauline teaching did involve very definite beliefs about the history of the world and man.

edit on 9 7 2014 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

itccs.org...

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

itccs.org...

That is just a blog run by one man. There are no answers to my simple questions there.

how about answering my simple questions?

How about just naming the Judge? Such a simple question, who is the Judge at this "trial"?
edit on 9-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I am not your secretary. If you want find more about them contact them yourself and spread the information here, we are all ears.

The ITCCS operates from an undisclosed central headquarters in Brussels, Belgium, and from regional offices in Vancouver, New York, Dublin, London and Paris. ITCCS officers and their legal and political advisers generally retain their anonymity for reasons of security and safety. However, the General Field Secretary for North America and Western Europe is Kevin Annett.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I am not your secretary.

Funny, you claim there is a "trial" yet this "trial" had no judge, court, courtroom or even a prosecutor, yet you believe it because you saw it on the internet!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Concerning the Franklin coverup and the genocide in Canada, they happened.

There is no question about it, the evidence is far too undeniable.

Concerning the Gospel of Barnabas, Yuppa is 100% correct, it's a blatant forgery...

The Gnostic gospels were debunked a long time ago.

And your source (30ce.com) has some massive issues.

In fact after looking at it, I wouldn't trust a word the author says.

For example on one of his websites, he gives a list of mediums that he recommends to use to contact the dead.

The Gospel of Barnabas quotes directly from Dante's inferno which was not written until the 1300's.

A reading of the Gospel of Barnabas clearly shows that it was written neither in Jesus’ time nor shortly thereafter, as alleged. It contains far too many historical errors. The Gospel of Barnabas contains quotations from Dante Alighieri, references to an edict from Pope Boniface, and descriptions of feudalism. Therefore, scholars place the date of authorship around the fifteenth century.

The descriptions of Palestine show that the author of the Gospel of Barnabas was not familiar with its geography. He alleged that Jesus sailed to Nazareth—an inland city. The Gospel of Barnabas says that Jesus was born when Pilate was governor, but history records Pilate becoming governor in A.D. 26 or 27—long after Jesus’ birth. Trustworthy scholars have exposed the Gospel of Barnabas as a counterfeit. Therefore, it cannot be trusted as the biography of Jesus’ life.

Should Muslims read the Gospel of Barnabas as the true story of Isa?

edit on 9-7-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
i believe there was a thread on this already and the source was debunked. that dude has an agenda.

And the 'elite' satanists in control of this world DON'T?

Seriously?

There is nothing WRONG with having an agenda as long as it lines up with the purpose that one was created for.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

this "gospel" says that Jesus was not crucified, thus he did not die for our sins and was not resurrected… in fact, it says that judas was the one crucified…

can you get any more confused and evil than that? Notice how "peter" is the only one who does not "fooled"…

you know, Peter, the one who supposedly the church is built upon that justifies the catholic supremacy and power of the POPE!

"the description of the crucifixion of Judas Iscariot in Chapter 218 in the Spanish text (217 in the Italian text). Jesus Christ has been miraculously abstracted from the action; and Judas, transformed into the likeness of Jesus, is crucified in his place. In the Spanish manuscript it is said that all Jesus's disciples remained fooled by the transformation throughout the crucifixion "excepting Peter"; "

then it supposedly "predicts" mohammed's coming, LOL, of course the earliest manuscripts date from the 6th Century…

pagan elements within the vatican founded Islam. mohamed was married at 25 yrs old to a rich catholic woman of 40 yrs old…

Walter Veith - (16) The Islamic Connection
www.youtube.com...
Rome created Islam - prove from Quran & Bukhari
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No copy of the gospel of Barnabas is that old nor has been found as it was written in the 16th/17th century AD.

Did you mean the epistle of Barnabas?

Edit: also your source is both a joke and a lie. The court is also fake.

edit on 10-7-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

barnabas.net...

There reigned at that time in Judaea, Herod by decree of Caesar Augustus, and Pilate was governor in the priesthood of Annas and Caiaphas. Wherefore, by decree of Augustus, all the world was enrolled;wherefore each one went to his own country, and they presented themselves by their own tribes to be enrolled.

I might be stretching it a bit here, but "at that time" in past tense might be suggesting a period (6BC to 28AD), not a single date, when cencus caused protests (census allowed Rome to tax everyone). I would love to see if the translation of latest 1500 yo Gospel of Barnabas sonsonthepyre.com... but don't think anyone has put it online yet. I just might go back to Gospel of Thomas and boo-hoo everything else for now.

Thanks for your research Murgatroid, good stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join