It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic mass grave sites of 350,800 missing children found in Ireland, Spain, Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
We've known about these places, these people and these children for some time. TPTB made sure to keep it "light" so that we didn't get too bent out of shape just thinking about it.

Of course these things happened! Minus the singing and dancing, of course!

edit on 8-7-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reptillians ppl

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Oh my goodness!!!

I hope we find justice for those children.

10 million documented cases?

Why arent we doing anything about this?

What can be done?

This MUST STOP NOW.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

Yes and the agenda is called truth.

I also have to leave this thread,the disgusting snakes have ruined my mome,if the reaction in this sample size is any indication,then a lot of people better be on their knees asking their invisible friend for help,because methinks they are not getting a mulligan on this one as easily as they may think.

edit on 9-7-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Yes and the agenda is called truth.

I also have to leave this thread,the disgusting snakes have ruined my mome,if the reaction in this sample size is any indication,then a lot of people better be on their knees asking their invisible friend for help,because methinks they are not getting a mulligan on this one as easily as they may think.

yeah, they kept it a secret for so long.

no one knew? 10 million?

who has heard of this? why isn't it a bigger story?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
could this be the beginning of the 3rd Fatima prophecy...the destruction and annihilation of the roman catholic church. That i should be alive to witness such an event.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

300,000 babies stolen from their parents - and sold for adoption: Haunting BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of baby trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain

Up to 300,000 Spanish babies were stolen from their parents and sold for adoption over a period of five decades, a new investigation reveals.

The children were trafficked by a secret network of doctors, nurses, priests and nuns in a widespread practice that began during General Franco’s dictatorship and continued until the early Nineties.
Hundreds of families who had babies taken from Spanish hospitals are now battling for an official government investigation into the scandal.

Several mothers say they were told their first-born children had died during or soon after they gave birth.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao
no one knew? 10 million?

who has heard of this? why isn't it a bigger story?

Well, it is just not true - where is the evidence for it?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Sorry I have a problem believing in 10M cases of child abuse by priests "where only 10% of the cases had been reported" which would make this number close to 100 MILLION cases of child abuse "by the Vatican". This number doesn't make any sense.

I also have a problem believing that 300,000 babies were stolen "by the Vatican" IN SPAIN ALONE, stolen from hospitals and sold for adoption.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

The cases in Spain span 5 decades. The cases of the residential schools in Canada, Australia, America, Ireland, England, Spain, et al. over the period of time from the late 1940's, I have no problem with the numbers.

No wonder they're against birth control, they were in the baby trade business!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: aorAki

imho, the child victims were directly transported into God's presence. Perhaps most even without pain and suffering regardless of horrible things done to their bodies.

The perpetrators . . . are a different kettle of bustards . . .

I'd best leave the thread again.

Sigh.

I do not want to seem like an A------- but it sure is time for the Christians to realize they are just as had as anyone else, worse in certain ways, You have no evidence at all of this God ,or his presence.

You know not how the human body, brain and spirit work, so that is easily used for and against you in spiritual matters.

You that do feel you have accepted Jesus Christ do not actually understand the feelings you have, and the stories that your GOD knows better and has a plan just fit in nicely with the FORGIVE EVIL, and do NOT look for truth mantras that you unconsciously follow to the death.

Such acts of not looking for the truth, and just believing that this is all part of the CREATORS plan, are going to be destroyed like it or not, I hate the fact that the Christians are going to get blown away in this, all the while believing they are on some kind of mission, or track.

Forget the GARBAGE that you are inferior to your GOD , and start fighting for the TRUTH, something none of you can even comprehend!!!! Because you simply have been rendered powerless, and taken the belief that you are trash till Jesus, because of a choice.

It is much deeper and more complicated than that, not to mention that the CREATOR you believe you are trying to appease, has absolutely NOTHING to do with what is going on here, or anywhere else for that matter!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Of course Christians are as bad as non Christians - if they aren't acting with the love of Jesus in their hearts. No person, Christian or not, should be excused from such atrocious behaviour. All Catholicsm is as is any other man-made religion is a religion. I don't follow any one religion - I follow Jesus as many other Christians out there are striving to do. I always point out when making comments that I am not a perfect person but I put Jesus at the front of all my actions and thoughts and do my best. I make mistakes, I act out of anger but in the end I look to Jesus to see if I am being of a loving heart or acting from a human flesh perspective. We are more than flesh and until once is a born again Christian then others don't get it so I won't argue it. But I speak openly with hope that all can discuss thoughts with respect towards each other.

Unfortunately too many Christians are taking man's word for how to be a Christian and aren't being taught all the facts they should be aware of. But then again it is every Christian's responsibility to read the Bible and with the Holy Spirit within to discern what is God's word and truth. We are to be guided all the time by walking in Him. This does not make us weak or slaves - it makes us aware and that we do everything out of love.

I'm not going to argue if God is real or not or how to prove it. I know He is real and this isn't the post for it. Science only confirms how real God is.

What the Catholic church did, just like any man did, such as those coming to North America for the first time, or government agencies trying to kill off indigenous peoples was to destroy their fellow man. This is wrong and they should be held accountable.

In the meantime my heart goes out to all those little hearts that were treated like trash and treated so despicably. Poor little loves.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
i call hoax on the whole thing.

not a chance that many for that long.

like i said, it was a topic here before.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The story of the bodies is the 'sewer' was pretty much debunked on Media watch last Monday.

abc.net.au

The story starts at about 6:30 into the program. Basically a woman fell into a crypt and found 20 bodies, and somehow that turned into 800 bodies dumped into a sewer, despite having no evidence to back it up. Even the host of the program called it outright BS.

It's a perfect example of how far journalism has fallen over the years.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Hoax? IDK, but don't doubt the accuracy of this statement.

No wonder they're against birth control, they were in the baby trade business!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Reports of possible mass grave 'sickening,' Ireland's top Catholic clergyman says

(CNN) -- The revelation that nearly 800 children may have been buried in an unmarked mass grave at a former Catholic-run home for unwed mothers in Ireland is "sickening" and must be investigated, the country's top Catholic clergyman says.

The correction to past reports can be read Associated Press (June 20th 2014)

Here are the true facts about Tuam's Children's Home:

Above the alleged site of a mass grave for children who died in the Tuam mother and baby home, Galway, Ireland

What happened at the Tuam children's home was a human tragedy, not a Catholic one..
Written by Dr Tim Stanley is a historian of the United States.
June 7th 2014

It sounded like the perfect example of the moral corruption of the Catholic Church.

This month the media reported that a local historian in Tuam, Ireland had found evidence that a children’s home run by a Catholic religious order had dumped the bodies of 796 unwanted babies in a septic tank. Bon Secours Mother and Baby Home operated between 1925 and 1961 as a shelter for unmarried mothers and their illegitimate children – and was undeniably marked by poverty, disease and social stigma. As was typical at the time, the nuns buried the deceased offspring of single mothers in unmarked graves.

1. It is highly unlikely, if not physically impossible, that 796 bodies would have been placed into one septic tank – despite the New York Times describing it as the resting place of “most, if not all” of the children. One of the boys who discovered the bones in 1975 says that there was probably only about 20 in there. Also, the tank was only in use between 1926 and 1937.

2. The death rate was appallingly high at Tuam – but it was appallingly high across the entire country. The problem at Tuam was that rates of disease infection were increased by having so many vulnerable people housed close together.

3. There is a wide variation in reports of how well the home operated. Undeniably, it was dilapidated and often took the appearance of a nightmare. Yet a Board of Heath report in 1935 described it as “one of the best managed institutions in the country” and in 1949, a local newspaper said that an inspection had found, “everything in very good order and congratulated the sisters on the excellent conditions.” The sisters immunized the children and lobbied for money to improve the facilities.

4. The home never left the hands of the County Council. This point is important because it contradicts any impression that what went on at Tuam was a reflection of the unique callousness of the Catholic authorities: in fact, it was an institution that relied on state money. In 1951, the sisters begged the Council for more cash.

In other words, the tragedy of Tuam has to be put into the context of the wider culture of its time. It was not a Catholic tragedy so much as an Irish or even European one.

edit on 9-7-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Baby Scoop Era in the United States

1940 - 1970
- 4 million mothers surrendered their babies over this time.
- From the 1940′s, social workers became convinced that adoption was preferable to”keeping mother and child together”.
- Expecting women were advised or pressured to release the baby/s.
- The dominant psychological and social work view was that the large majority of unmarried mothers were better off being separated by adoption from their newborn babies.
- Rights were violated
- Baby scoop era occurred in most Commonwealth countries simultaneously.

An interesting letter to adoptive parents speaks volumes:

Fairmount Maternity Hospital
Phone Harrison 4726
1414 East 27th Street Kansas City, Missouri

Mrs. (Private) 3017
(Private)] Tulsa, Oklahoma

We are pleased to advise you that we always have desirable babies for adoption. Their ages range from
a few days old to several weeks, and we offer for adoption only fine, healthy babies of good parentage.

We know you can make a satisfactory selection from these babies. It is necessary to fill out the enclosed
application blank, return to us with three letters of reference, and $5.00 for filing fee. We will advise you
when to come for the baby. Do not come until we notify you to come. But we will do our best to get a lovely baby for you at the earliest possible time. The court prefers one letter from a minister, if possible, and the other two from lawyers, doctors, bankers, or good business men. Have the letters mention both you and your husband. What the court wants to know is that you are people of good moral standing and are physically and financially able to care for your child. The adoption can be arranged in one day if desired.

The total cost of adoption, including court costs and blood test, is Forty-seven Dollars and Fifty cents
($47.50) By adopting a child from this institution, you are assured of getting a healthy, normal child, which has had a thorough medical examination and has been found free from disease of every character. We also encourage you to have your family doctor make an examination, and if he finds anything irregular, return the baby to us. Trusting we may have the pleasure of brightening up your home with a little one, and that we may hear from you in the immediate future. We are.

Very Truly Yours
Fairmount Maternity Home
Eve Hill Thomson -Superintendent

Source

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I understand that your 'reality' is very different from mine.

Mine has been tested in sufficient fiery furnaces . . . I'm quite comfortable and confident in my functional, Biblical constructions on reality.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I was raised Christian in an evangelical home.

Having studied history and having watched many serious Christians, I have become convinced that the form of Christianity we have, especially orthodox or fundamentalist, does not lead to transformed, enlightened, or Jesus like individuals, as supposedly it is meant to. I.e the "fruits of the spirit." There are amazing Christians, and there are horrible ones. There seems to be little correlation in my experience between being a Christian and good or bad behavior. In fact, many of the most fundamentalist ones seem to be often the most brainwashed regarding not just religion but also politics, such as supporting Bush in invading and bombing countries as well as torturing people.

So, if what you are posting is actually true, it would just be more evidence for me that orthodox Christian religion is not working, that often in fact it may be producing the opposite for the orthodox.

originally posted by: glend
It appears that the the 1980's Franklin Coverup Scandal (child sex ring) in US was just the tip of the iceberg - whatreallyhappened.com... World is controlled by a satanist elite that are mass murdering and abusing children our watch according to linked article. This has the potential of destroying the church and causing mass hatred against its followers.

From childabuserecovery.com...

The atrocity of close to 800 emaciated childrens’ bodies buried in a Irish Nuns’ septic tank represented the 34th child mass grave site linked this week to the Catholic Church. Pope Francis was being prosecuted by the International Common Law Court of Justice (ICLCJ) in Brussels for allegedly trafficking 300,000 children of political prisoners through Vatican Catholic Charities during Argentine’s Dirty War. According to witness testimony last week some of those orphans ended up in a child mass grave site in Spain. Last year’s ICLCJ prosecution concerned 50,000 missing native Canadian children. There have been 32 child mass grave sites uncovered so far in Canada, most of them on Catholic-run native residential school grounds.

Unfortunately the over 350,800 children suspected to be in Catholic child mass graves sites in three countries paled in number to Catholic Priest sex abuse victims across the globe. As of November 2013 over ten million Catholic Priest child sex abuse cases have been documented as shown here. docs.google.com...=0 These 10,077,574 cases represented a mere fraction of total crimes committed. Only an estimated 10% of sex abuse victims were thought to speak out about their sex abuse and just 10% of those cases saw the inside of a court room.

Amnesty has been offered to citizens or employees of the Crown of England and Vatican willing to give sworn testimony or evidence that leads to the prosecution of top Vatican and government officials who may have committed crimes. For providing evidence rewards up to 10,000 euros or around 13,660 dollars was available through the ICLCJ court.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join