It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All WRONG!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

We live in times that we have no historical reference to look back on. I mean, the easy access to information globally, all at the same time. I am convinced that we have two economies, one Wall Street and stockholders, and another one for workers. Maybe it has always been that way, but I did not know it. I always believed that ultimately politicians and voters would do what was good for our democracy. But even our Supreme court does not escape the Oligarchy. I don't see anything changing, but I will still cast my pitiful vote. As for the religious zealots, they can't wait to fulfill prophecy because they each think they will be the winners. Not much you can do with religious fanatics. I am going camping.
edit on 9-7-2014 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

There is only one thing, and one thing only wrong with our world: Humans live here. And Beiber....so make that 2 things.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
And Beiber....so make that 2 things.

Nobody is aware of this yet but Beiber is a Canadian WMD.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

When we strip away the labels, whether religious, political, or racial, underneath all we find is people.
It's an unfortunate reality that lots of people are simply a**holes, regardless of their position or background. I don't see any sense in placing a whole group of individuals in the same incongruous category simply because of the actions of a few, the focus really should be on the few in question, in my opinion.

Martin Luther King was a great leader, I wouldn't say he was wrong, but hitler on the other hand,

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Nobody is aware of this yet but Beiber is a Canadian WMD.

I"m aware of it. I've been warning people for a long while ...

Just look at him. He's got 'Canadian destructor' written all over him!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

STFU!

2nd line …

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I agree. There are a bunch of babies on this Earth all fighting for just dumba ss things...

And you chuck the 'gays' in there too...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

STFU!

2nd line …

I don't know what that abbreviation mean, could you please write the whole sentence?
THX

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join