It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All WRONG!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex
Wow what exactly?
You know, there are some of us who read other threads and can see when someone posts contradictory opinions.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
people think the best place to be is in the middle of the road
but there's only dead skunks & yellow lines there..

division & separation is necessary
i just think it's a shame that some folks aren't able to tell the difference between right & wrong anymore

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown
Is taking sides always needed ? Sometimes we agree on something and sometimes we don`t. And when we do that only prooves that we are not limited in one view and actually are able to take our heads out of the dark thick box and see the big picture.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown I've said that three times today in different threads I will say it again. I was wrong, hate is wrong. I am ashamed of myself for propagating the ignorance.

Star, and a flag and my utmost respect to you sir for the post above.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

This is true. But just because one person is one one side on one issue doesnt mean they have to be onboard with all the other issues. That's the problem with lumping people into groups. There are jews and muslims who get along just fine. I'm sure there are republicans who believe gays should be able to get married. There are democrats opposed to abortions. That's the problem with titles sometimes. They come with a stigma. We are all people and for the most part want the same things. To live fulfilling lives. But they have us all arguing amongst ourselves like this isn't the case based off of old prejudices and opposing political views. Meanwhile they rob us blind.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch You are right. A couple of us here have been able to overcome, "shake hands", and make peace. There is hope for us after all.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

yeah, hear that

..maybe the only thing we can take away from all this is to not emulate "them"?

i can't wait for the day we take off the training wheels..

/coconut biscuits for all

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I post on ATS forums to promote what I love and bash what I hate.

And I love to hate on politicians and politics.......and the modus operandi of divide and conquer.

Which you so eloquently articulated in your OP.

I have a dream - that one day the veil will be lifted, and all of my brothers and sisters will finally see that we have to unite and focus on our commonalities rather than on our differences - then, and only then, will we have the momentum and power to overthrow the current global bloodlines who have been strangling the planets citizens in every facet of their lives.......and which has had a few hundred years head-start on us.

Good rant Ferris

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
I can't you have made a post I agree with completely!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

This video goes also to showing how a meme works its way into human reasoning. The Enlightenment Principle has a certain degree of verisimilitude and has served liberal thought for centuries and has come to be taken as a given. However, now, as Lakoff points out, the verisimilitude has vanished to nothingness and we are faced with the cold hard conclusions of these new sciences of human consciousness.

This needs to be shouted out to all liberals. Reason and rational thought almost only works within the accepted value system of the person doing the presenting. Liberals get it, conservatives don't. Conservatives get it, liberals don't. And never the twain shall meet.

There are other points in that video which deserve a lot more attention but that one point I think holds most firmly to the OP. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Why

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee I can't believe people read my posts enough to know who I am on a different thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good OP

originally posted by: UNIT76
people think the best place to be is in the middle of the road
but there's only dead skunks & yellow lines there..

i just think it's a shame that some folks aren't able to tell the difference between right & wrong anymore

So, it's necessary to divide and conquer?
edit on 8-7-2014 by dreamingawake because: more...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Damn man. Why don't you rub his nose in it some more and then kick sand in his face too???

Maybe slash his tires, steal his girlfriend and then poison his dog while your at it???

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888 Expat, I agree. In a perfect world, we would all have compassion for our fellow man and celebrate our differences and not have hatred in our hearts but alas, it is not a perfect world and never will be, I suspect.

I often wonder when some psycho faction will finally pull the plug on us all either through war/weapons because of hate, religious beliefs, money, minerals or whatever....that, or some smart arse scientist "discovering" something that will be the undoing of us all. What a bassackward world we live in. Thanx Expat for all your excellent posts!

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I post on ATS forums to promote what I love and bash what I hate.

And I love to hate on politicians and politics.......and the modus operandi of divide and conquer.

Which you so eloquently articulated in your OP.

I have a dream - that one day the veil will be lifted, and all of my brothers and sisters will finally see that we have to unite and focus on our commonalities rather than on our differences - then, and only then, will we have the momentum and power to overthrow the current global bloodlines who have been strangling the planets citizens in every facet of their lives.......and which has had a few hundred years head-start on us.

Good rant Ferris

Been tried before, and failed.

Many more things are at hand than BloodLines... Let us say that SoulLines would hold a deeper meaning.

If no one knows how deep these problems lie, how can they be fixed with superficial, less than 1/10 of understanding groups of anything??

Unity, sadly is the very thing that works against the VEIL being lifted, a nice trick played on us all.

Get us to believe that we are NOT united, when we actually completely ARE all doing the same useless things over and over.

Only SEPARATION, from everything that belongs here now, can Lift ANY VEIL.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman I respect your honesty and appreciate your courage. It is not easy to reach out to folks and it is very difficult to understand the ways of the world anymore. Would that love and honor and compassion and loyalty and goodness prevail. I think I am understanding where you are coming from...all the energy it takes from one to try and cope and understand the way the world operates anymore is very daunting...it can shrivel the soul. It can take what little spark of joy we might have and turn it inward into something else.

We all have a dark side from time to time...who doesn't. This certainly isn't a perfect world and it can be easy to get caught up in the good/bad/ugly of it all sometimes. I do it at times. War is hell and war is a racket. I think most all can agree on that.

Regards for what you have posted. Sincerely.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Agree entirely, abe froman , we all know how things ought to be.

Unfortunately, human ego gets in the way, power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely, etc.

It seems to me that all the balanced, right thinking people who would make good leaders don't have the self belief or drive to get there. Shame.

In the case of American politicians, ( Or politicians in general, for that matter... )
The American people continue to vote for the same privileged, wealthy, people, whose sole interest in politics is furthering their own cause, and that of their own kind...

..And the gullible American populace keep voting for these people.

It is not a democracy when only wealthy people can afford the hugely expensive election campaigns, keeping out " Ordinary " folk, some of whom would doubtless be fair in high office.

America...run by the rich and privileged for the rich and privileged.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

originally posted by: Expat888
Going to be a very long time till humanity grows up.. my money is on humanity wiping itself out due to the stupidity.
Agreed. My monies on biological warfare or scientists will say "Look we've created a black hol......

LOL that cracked me up thanks for that...

Op I agree completely. Seems no one wants the truth anymore just their version of it. As of late, there seems to be more people who are at least willing to listen to different views, most still cannot handle that their respected view could be wrong or flawed, however more people are at least actively listening its a start.

American Citizens really need to understand we can all disagree with each other, but we should never attempt to come to a common or middle ground and put our families and country (not the government) first.

Grim

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its sad isnt it.

No matter what anyone does or says or believes, it doesnt matter which box that vote goes in, you are going to be assisting (and paying for in tax) wars, spys, secret research, chemical, biological and nuclear weapons.

Theres never going to be peace, there is no exit strategy. ever. War is big business and those business entity's (like northrop grumman) and wheres theres profit, your rights and the rights of others are waved.
edit on b5454914 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join