It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raju The Elephant Cries After Being Rescued

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Right Now Raju's owner is trying to regain custody through the India court system and this "person" wants to put Raju right back in chains....

There are things anyone can do to help!!!

I started a thread on this but it violated ATS policy and had to be removed because we are not allowed to link to petitions which of course makes sense.

edit on 9121414 by Eliyahu because: google it

edit on 9121414 by Eliyahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Over someone's dead body will the abuser get this elephant back. Can you link the article that links the petition perhaps.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

Seriously...If I knew how to curse someone properly, I would do it to this unbelievable piece of work Elephant abuser...

I can't link to anything like that but I bet some google foot work will help you find what you need.

We can't let this happen...
When they killed Satao (largest elephant in Kenya) with a poison arrow earlier this year it broke my heart so much....It still hurts to think about.
It also threw off the balance of positive energy in this world very badly...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Blatant Abuse or murder of such majestic animals deserves the Death Penalty IMO.
edit on 9121414 by Eliyahu because: google it and find out how to help

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'll find the petition, and thanks for the link on the other. Animal abusers are right up there with human traffickers and sadist murderers. They're the lowest form of human on the planet and I'm sorry they have to take up space.

While elephants have always been my favorite, all things weaker and/or dependent on us deserve our respect and care. Those who can't manage that have something wrong inside of them that cannot be fixed, and I can only hope that for all those abused there is a paradise in the afterlife for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join