It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France suggests to use euros instead dollars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I created the topic, because google gives 0 results from ATS.

The French minister of economy Michel Sapin, the headmaster of the bank of France Christian Noyer and Christophe de Margerie who relates with the big petrol company of France, Total, requested to stop using dollars in France and use euros instead.

The French minister of economy also suggested yuan the chinese currency.

This comes after USA forced a fine against France - 10b dollars.

www.ft.com...

lesmoutonsenrages.fr...

link

link

They also posted it in my country today...
edit on 8-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Ooh La La what will Christine Lagarde say I wonder? I will be interested in her response as I had admired her until I realised how close she was to the PTB.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Great.
I really don't want to go to war with France.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I'm with YOU! The wine, the cheese, the chicks. What a horrible loss. I'd suggest if France declares war, we just surrender.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think france is beyond suggestion, today we got more news, with this kind of article titles : FRANCE OUT FROM INTERNATIONAL TRADE DOLLAR

Now if an Eu country do that, more will follow?

The articles in my country states, that france will start paying with euros and even if a company sells petrol barrels with dollar currency, it will be converted in euros for them, automatically..

I think your country, tried to create a kind of fear in eu countries(??) for example France have an agreement to sell hellicopters in Russia and 1-2 weeks ago, USA asked france NOT TO do that, they also promised them to erase debt from major french corps... But these news popped up and france seems to continue the agreement with Russia, so...

Here is 1-2 weeks old news before france say that will abandon dollars. (use bing by microsoft translator) link

Here is also a video from reuters link its fresh, 7 hours ago.

Maybe thats why china came twice in my country? They also invited ministers in china (we dont want it, we want to be alone, without any power in our heads, we never follow them anyways).
edit on 9-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

join