It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive—Sarah Palin: 'It's Time to Impeach' President Obama

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
a reply to: amazing

never said she only ever made one mistake....i was just using that one, because it's her most well known mistake..

she's no genius, but she's no worse than Quayle or Gore..i'm not defending her, i'm simply dealing in terms of reality...

I thought he worst mistake was claiming North Korea was our ally or that she couldn't name any publications that she read maybe it was that she couldn't name a supreme court decision and thought Roe-vs-Wade was a state issue.

I was real surprised when she claimed Paul Revere rode on horseback and "warned, uh, the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells...". Well maybe I wasn't surprised she said that but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

There are a lot of things to choose from when talking about her big gaffs, but those are all pretty well known.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

never said she only ever made one mistake....i was just using that one, because it's her most well known mistake..

she's no genius, but she's no worse than Quayle or Gore..i'm not defending her, i'm simply dealing in terms of reality...

I thought he worst mistake was claiming North Korea was our ally or that she couldn't name any publications that she read maybe it was that she couldn't name a supreme court decision and thought Roe-vs-Wade was a state issue.

I was real surprised when she claimed Paul Revere rode on horseback and "warned, uh, the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells...". Well maybe I wasn't surprised she said that but I thought it was pretty hilarious.

There are a lot of things to choose from when talking about her big gaffs, but those are all pretty well known.

I think that it's fair to say that every comedian swore under his or her breath when she failed to become VP. She would have been comedy gold.

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

i've read the quotes...and again, i didn't say it was her worst, on only mistake....simply her most well known..

ALL the palin jokes are usually about "oh, i can see russia from my house"..it's the most well known gaff...and it wasn't even legit...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What really is the most pathetic and scummiest thing of all, in this entire sordid affair, is that America's current president is such a complete pile of the worlds worst defecation, and he proves this by allowing this entire immigration war crime, or actually by making it happen, just because he believes that the handouts of false promises and temporary comforts will entice, (like bribes do for him), an impoverished people who have never had a whole lot of life's rewards, will vote for him or anything he asks for because he believes these people are just as petty and as greedy for penny's, and as morally bankrupt as he is, so this is his obvious purpose with the entire thing, and everyone in the world knows this, even the dumbest people in the world know this because things in life do not get any more obvious.
Obama, you are simply not presidential material, more like a heap of what remains when you take away everything good about something. (worthless rubble and dust), but you aren't even worth that much.) If it were allowed and within the confines of a sanctioned public bout, I would reduce all of your pride and criminal intent yet undone, to become a humble and a very tearful person after your public humiliation that you so richly need.
You will find your judgement in the future, but it will not be from me.
Or you could do it all yourself by drinking a cup of holy water and then watch yourself spontaneously combust.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua

originally posted by: CoolStoryMan

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CoolStoryMan

Just stating the OBVIOUS.

WHO IS THE CURRENT POTUS ?

What would you like him to do? seriously outline a plan that is realistic

No, it's Easier that that.
All he has to do is, Follow our Laws and the Constitution of The United States of America.
Do What he Sworn To Do, When He Was Sworn in As President of The United States Of America.
Not Hard for any one else But Obama!

tell me how to get rid of 10 million illegal immigrants
i'll be waiting to hear a plausible plan from you

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I think that it's fair to say that every comedian swore under his or her breath when she failed to become VP. She would have been comedy gold.

well, they got biden, didn't they?
good old drunk uncle joe.

where he be lately?
i hope someone remembered to take him for his walk.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
How about all the stupid executive orders?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join