It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohai!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I've been lurking around for a few months, but I was overwhelmed by the magnitude of this site and my ignorance of the topics being discussed, so I was hesitant to register. I still feel overwhelmed, but here I am!

First off, I'd just like to say, I am ignorant. I don't know enough about conspiracy theories or any of the other topics discussed here to take a position. I'm very open-minded to the possibilities, I just don't know. Hopefully you all will be able to help me figure these things out.

Now a little more about me...

I am 18 and I live on the east coast. Sometimes I Like to dig a hole in my back yard and pretend I'm a carrot. The average lifespan of an operating system install on my computer is three days. (I break stuff really fast.) When I'm not doing evil genius stuff, I'm usually sleeping.

I have lots of interests and I love to share them with people. I tend to jump from one hobby to another, picking them up suddenly and dropping them just as suddenly, only to pick them up again a year later. While I'm interested in them, I'm intensely interested in them, and when I'm not, I'm still usually mildly interested. These are my interests:

Philosophy; study of religions; yoyoing; computer programming; quantum physics and string theory; reading; speedsolving Rubik's cubes (my best record for solving a cube is 42 seconds); chiptunes; meditation and new-agey stuff; conspiracy theories; linux distros; anthropomorphic art and stories; secret societies and underground communities; ethical hacking; amateur (ham) radio; and science fiction. Oh, and um... my little pony.

Yeah, I have waaaaay too much time on my hands!

Nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shardvexz

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.
Btw, Your gonna need around 20 comments total to start posting your own threads.

ENJOY,

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Hello!! You sound mad as a hatter! You'll fit in just fine!

Welcome, and I look forward to your posts. Have a flag!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Sounds like you're interested in enough-interesting-stuff to keep you busy outside ATS.

"Conspiracy Theories" are just...theories.
Approach them from a thinking/logical perspective...ask questions...and weigh answers.

Welcome to the asylum!
Others will be along shortly to commence your baptism/immersion/subversion... If you're lucky, they'll bring things that make your teeth fall out & harden your arteries.

See ya 'round.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Shardvexz welcome to the Mothership
enjoy your stay. And don't feel bad, we all have some form of ignorance that needs denied so don't let that bother you...

See you in the boards

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Dig a hole and pretend you're a carrot?

How long do these episodes last?

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

G,day mate
welome to the funny farm. there is a lot of really neat info around here and many really good researchers.
enjoy and learn with discernment. i still play with a yoyo, so way to go
enjoy, savor, slow down a bit at times and pause , pause and ask yourself will/is/has it been a good life lesson
and try to treat people the way you want to be treated
now you will need to put the computer by the fridge and near the coffee machine. strap yourself into a chair and hang on tight.
watch out for Expat888's half wild monkey it will nick your drinks and yoyo
someone will soon arrive with your mark one, stealth mode equipped, learners, tin foil hat. wear it at all times and watch out for Des's cookies they are bloody fattening

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I am 18 and I live on the east coast. Sometimes I Like to dig a hole in my back yard and pretend I'm a carrot. The average lifespan of an operating system install on my computer is three days. (I break stuff really fast.) When I'm not doing evil genius stuff, I'm usually sleeping.

Yep definitely ATS material
Welcome aboard
Troll season is fast approaching so you may need this

Try not to end up like this

Have fun, hang on and enjoy the ride

Cody

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

"Sometimes I Like to dig a hole in my back yard and pretend I'm a carrot."

Well... if you like to do that...you are in good company. The rabbits of ATS will love you.

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the dig...

Des

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

"Sometimes I Like to dig a hole in my back yard and pretend I'm a carrot."

Well... if you like to do that...you are in good company. The rabbits of ATS will love you.

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the dig...

Des

G,day Des. your a real pearl at times and you crack me up
oh and if the wind backs of at sunrise, about 2hrs from now.
i will crank up the bow go out rabbit hunting
now we should start this young chaps training in bad habits.
here you go Shardvexz
try this. goes really well with cornflakes

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Welcome .. the evil genius club meets fridays in sub-basement 7 bring your own minions ..

The rest should be along with your doorprizes and survival kit ..

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Welcome to probably the craziest site online! Interesting interests Ya have. You will enjoy this place. Be careful of some of the Animals, they will Bite! Cool Avatar BTW! Enjoy and like some have said, weigh what you read before falling to either side of the fence. I sat on the top of the fence for a long time before choosing what side I wanted to land on...... Syx.

top topics

join