It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet evangelist hopes to convert ISIS leader through online video insulting Islam

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The only Jews that didn't see Jesus as the Messiah were the corrupted Jews. If they don't believe in him today then they are still corrupted lol

And that makes them no different than Islamists who deliberately destroy the message of who he is to deify another, and Christians who changed the doctrine to build Church power. All in the same doomed corrupted boat.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

The only Jews that didn't see Jesus as the Messiah were the corrupted Jews. If they don't believe in him today then they are still corrupted lol

And that makes them no different than Islamists who deliberately destroy the message of who he is to deify another, and Christians who changed the doctrine to build Church power. All in the same doomed corrupted boat.

Your statement is inncorect ,

"Islamists" don't destroy the "message" of who he is .
On the contuary Jesus is mentioned in the Quran as one who brought great message to mankind of peace and love as a prophet of god.
Peace be upon him.

Do the Jews even recognize him as such ?
Nay! They don't recognize him at all .

Throughout religion god as always appointed "prophets" it was not until we get to Christianity - does that change .

Their is plenty of evedince in the bible and abroad to support that theory.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere

On the contuary Jesus is mentioned in the Quran as one who brought great message to mankind of peace and love as a prophet of god.
Peace be upon him.

So he's only a prophet? Not the Messiah, the only begotten Son of God?
You just proved how Islam destroyed God's message of who he is.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I am a Muslim , but I have more good reason to believe Keller is more rightly guided than the Dumb ass so called Khalifa in charge of the elimination project call ISIS , Keller is helping people to deny the ignorance to awaken ,but this ISIS elimination project is a project to eliminate anyone who differ them , using the name of Islam and Caliphate like lions dressed in sheep skin among sheep to hunt down sheep they are killings Muslims, Christians and all who differ them , I'm sure Keller is right , there will be no God to help them in their elimination project .

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
These are the kinds of behaviors that given other religious sects a reason to want us dead. If you don't want the horns, don't poke the bull. It's that simple.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I agree that corrupt Christians and Muslims destroy the true meaning of their religions, it's sad because they are the ones who we only seem to hear about also.
edit on 8-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: newincubus

If Keller didn't go on ranting and raving about Islam, I would agree with him. He doesn't define ISIS and true Islam as two separate things, he identifies them as the same thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Peace be upon him.

So he's only a prophet? Not the Messiah, the only begotten Son of God?
You just proved how Islam destroyed God's message of who he is.

On the conturary you just proved my point .

Anglicization of the Hebrew, "mashiach" (anointed). A man who will be chosen by G-d to put an end to all evil in the world, rebuild the Temple, bring the exiles back to Israel and usher in the world to come. It is better to use the Hebrew term "mashiach" when speaking of the Jewish messiah, because the Jewish concept is very different from the Christian one.

Question: "What does it mean that Jesus is God's only begotten son?"

Answer: The phrase “only begotten Son” occurs in John 3:16, which reads in the King James Version as, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." The phrase "only begotten" translates the Greek word monogenes. This word is variously translated into English as "only," "one and only," and "only begotten."

"Only begotten son" really ? I thought Jesus was god ? According to Christian belief .
The bible seems to think he's "the only SON" of god ... This leads me to ask who then was Adam and eve ?
Where they not the son and daughter or (creation of god )?

Who then are we ? Are we also not the "creations" ( sons and daughters) of god ?

Their are more contradictions like this in the bible .

Just an example of the many I have found .

Who was Jesus praying to in the desert ? Him self ?
But he is god right ?

What were his last words on the cross ?
"Father why have you forsaken me "?

Better yet .. How could god die ?
Create him self (or a part of him self )
To have that creation be murdered for sin , so that the world can be forgiven for sin?
When the very essence of murder is sinful?
Yet the bible promeses us that if we repent we can be forgiven for sin.
Doesn't make sense to me .

But what makes sense to me is that god appointed teachers to relay messages
For humanity the message were guidelines on how to build a spiritual connection with "god"

Why ? My theory is that we are here for some reason , to experience this life to prepare us for the next .
How would we know a life after this life if we dont know the one who gave us life ?
I can go on forever .
The point is every creation has a creator.

The has been debated over for many years.
And the conclusion Christianity has drawn ... Is that Jesus & the holy spirit are "exstentions " of god him self .
If this is true and Jesus is an "exstention " of god who is no longer in the flesh , who gave death to his "exstention"
Why then worship the sacrifice?
Why not worship god him self ?

One could argue at this point that we all worship the same god .

edit on 0506063175076th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Great examples there

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You give examples of the corrupted church doctrine, not what the bible states.
The bible states Jesus is the only begotten son. The Churches changed this to God is Jesus oh and a holy spirit too.
Islam teaches Jesus is just another well spoken prophet.
The bible states Jesus is the only begotten son of God.
When God states in genesis.... Let us make man in our image.....who do you think he is talking to?

You like to compare your Islam to the corrupted Church version of Christianity, it is the only way Islam can point fingers. Take time out and read what the bible says and you will see all the perversions made of it by Islam and so called Christians.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What I want to know is ... where the hell is God ?? These are 'His kids' out mass murdering each other in His name. You'd think that would be enough to get Him off his mountain to come down and do something about it all ....

Yup! You'd think.
"Where the hell is God?"
Answer: not here, and not actually (altough some say "apparently" so) scheduled or intending to arrive any time soon. Mass murdering "kids" or not - no sign of his return.

sigh

But. No. Not coming. Not here. Not real???

edit on 7/8/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

What I want to know is ... where the hell is God ?? These are 'His kids' out mass murdering each other in His name. You'd think that would be enough to get Him off his mountain to come down and do something about it all ....

Yup! You'd think.
"Where the hell is God?
Answer: not here, and not actually (altough some say "apparently" so) scheduled or intending to arrive any time soon. Mass murdering "kids" or not - no sign of his return.

sigh

When you can prove that humans created the universe then maybe I will be convinced that God isn't real. Everything has a creator, even me and you were created by something or someone else. But the idea that God is going to roll up and fix our bs out is stupid. We need to do that ourselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yup! You'd think.
"Where the hell is God?

sigh

When you can prove that humans created the universe then maybe I will be convinced that God isn't real. Everything has a creator, even me and you were created by something or someone else. But the idea that God is going to roll up and fix our bs out is stupid. We need to do that ourselves.

Why is this even relevant? It's not about if God is real, it's about converting someone by insulting them and everything they believe in.
edit on 8-7-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The aliens will sort it out! They have all the best tech and means beyond humanity's wildest dreams.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Yup! You'd think.
"Where the hell is God?"

sigh

Not sure who's quote that is ...

Certainly not mine , not sure why your addressing me ?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Geez, your a mess !

Its obvious you missed my point ....

Next.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I never ever said that "humans" created the universe.
I said: not coming. Not here. And ASKED: Not real??
(That meaning: the scriptural idea of a returning "God-man" not being "real.")

I am not an atheist, DarknStormy. I thought we'd already cleared that up.

I am a DEIST. Yes, "God" (the unknown and unknowable Source) is "there." Not a person, not a man! A force beyond description, understanding, or even imagination. As far as I can tell.

But this "angry guy coming back to rule" (or conquer, or rapture, or party, or high-five, or whatever ----)
NO. Not happening.
Not gonna happen.

It is up TO US (HUMANS - not the U.S.). To fix this world into the ideal that the man "Jesus" spoke about.
It lies WITHIN US (humankind), and it is UPON US (humankind), to realize it. No ethereal dad or brother is coming to "fix it."
(Realize: as in, MAKE REAL....not "wake up to the fact that")

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

HERE IS THE TRANSCRIPT. The "link" I tacked on before was incorrect. On the post in question, there was no "link" option.

THIS IS WHAT IT SAID:

[quote originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Somebody should inform this dumbass that the Christian God and Allah are one in the same.

Technically no. Islam has Allah. Christians have the Trinity. It's not the same. If you find a Muslim who worships Jesus as God on Earth, then you will have found a Muslim who worships the same God as the Christians. Technically.

If Muslims worship Allah (god alone with no associated partners)
And chriatans believe Jesus to be the "exstention" of god thus making him god.
Then we ultimately worship the same god.

Perhaps your BBC was messed up?
But no, my post was directed at what you posted, as seen above.

Trying to illustrate what I was responding to.
LSH, please go back and look at your posts. You'll see it.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
HERE IS THE TRANSCRIP

[quote originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Somebody should inform this dumbass that the Christian God and Allah are one in the same.

Technically no. Islam has Allah. Christians have the Trinity. It's not the same. If you find a Muslim who worships Jesus as God on Earth, then you will have found a Muslim who worships the same God as the Christians. Technically.

Perhaps your BBC was messed up?
But no, my post was directed at what you posted, as seen above.

Oh lol , yeah

That part was mine , must have messed up on the quote somehow

Just did it again.....*shake my head*

edit on 0008083170078th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

LOL!!
It's all good.
Thanks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join