It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why two wars?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Why is it that the right wing in this country are pushing for two full blown wars?

They want one in the middle east, the entire middle east.

And one south of the boarder, all of Mexico and central America.

Is this for oil? That seems to be the only mutual factor.

But why? why the propaganda campaign? Why scare neocons like this? We all know these people are terrified of their own shadow, are they so easily manipulated?

instead of fact checking ANYTHING these right wing hate sites tell them, they swallow it down and ask for more.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Middle East is just the modern day Central and South America to the people in charge. They are just taking pages from the puppet dictator playbook that we developed and served us (tptb) so well when we were setting up the banana republics south of our border.

As for your other point about war with Mexico and Central America, I don't see any evidence for our politicians wanting to go to war with any of those countries. Why should we? We've already raped their lands and imposed our will on them. The cartels are the result. However I do see politicians trying to tackle the illegal immigration issue the wrong way and not tackling the root of the problem (the cartels and the war on drugs).

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Just two?

You are giving these crusading Imperialists too much credit.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you sift though the propaganda threads here, you will see this is what they are going for. They are pushing not only for a war, but all out genocide.

It's not enough for all the illegals to be gone, but wiped off the face of the earth. These people don't care what the actual immigration status is for these people, to them, they are all here illegally.

It's the same with the ME, they want no survivors. to them anyone who is Muslim is a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer.

Do we actually want this?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I really do not know about that. Since when has any government openly had a "let's nuke em all' policy for the Middle or South America?

Seems to me creating chaos is enough for them. If anything it seems they are trying to spread the illegals? Not genocide them.

Granted the chaos we have created in SA and the ME has created terrorists and cartels which do commit mass murder against the civilian populace. So you have a point.

War probably is coming for the ME. Major War. But I do not agree the wiping Muslims from the globe is the goal..

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Sorry, but I think you are just fear mongering and putting word's in others' mouths.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I am just postulating, read through these threads. these poor brainwashed people are just parroting limbaugh, hannity, Levin and others.

this is what they are being programmed to think.

read through and you will get the sense that just anything short of complete annihilation of these people is unacceptable.

why?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Why two wars?

"Why two wars?" plus a link to a Politico article that doesn't seem to link anything about two wars.

Then we read opinions that aren't really connected to any "right wing" wars.

Very confusing since it's Obama that pressed hard for an attack on the Syrian government.

And it was Obama that pressed hard and celebrated the fall of the Libyan government.

And I believe the U.S. Military is involved heavily in Africa. Obama has been President since 2009.

Can somebody show how the U.S. is being pressured by "right wingers" to attack and occupy Mexico and Central America ?

Very confusing.

Some quotes might help.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
no my brother, there are not two wars.

there is only one war.

the war against humanity where the truth is a prime target while critical thinking is a collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

I am just postulating, read through these threads. these poor brainwashed people are just parroting limbaugh, hannity, Levin and others.

this is what they are being programmed to think.

read through and you will get the sense that just anything short of complete annihilation of these people is unacceptable.

why?

Threads? Plural? What threads? All I see is this thread and an article by politico talking about how Republicans lie more. If you are referring to threads written by Republican members here, then I also fail to see evidence of what you are claiming in your OP. Like I said, fear mongering and putting words in others' mouths. I mean you pretty much just called all these people racists. So let's call a spade a spade, this thread is just an excuse for you to play the race card (unprovoked).
edit on 8-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
There's plenty of evidence that this isn't solely a right wing problem.

I'm not a fan of either of these presidents. But who ordered more troops into harm's way: Obama or Reagan? Which one oversaw more wars? Which one has militarily targeted US citizens for death without trial or finding of fact?

When it comes to military blood lust no single party or ideology has the monopoly.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

here's a few threads you'll ignore.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

now, I'm not talking about the op, but posts in the threads, they show this ideology quite clearly.

Its not about me calling people racists, I've specifically avoided the race card, cause you can't point out the obvious on this board.

but they aren't the real problem. They are just brainwashed victims of a propaganda machine, one that wants two wars on two separate fronts.

my question is why?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Conservative politicians and pundits are all in it for one thing only. Money. Oil and war industry money in particular.

They rile up their rube supporters using hate and fear. Trouble is that pool of rube supporters is shrinking these days. The conservative demographic winter is upon us.

By the 2020 census and subsequent congressional redistricting we will likely see a much more liberal USA. Leaving conservative politics out of the national equation altogether.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Frith

That would actually be a mistake imo, fiscal conservatism, true fiscal conservatism has an important place.

I'm not talking about neocon fiscal conservatism of course, but true, balance the checkbook ideas.

but is there a way to bring these brainwashed masses back to reality? the politico article i linked in the op was just to show how much the right wing propaganda machine lies to get what they want.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

That would actually be a mistake imo, fiscal conservatism, true fiscal conservatism has an important place.

I'm not talking about neocon fiscal conservatism of course, but true, balance the checkbook ideas.

I'm not one to promote Third Way economics (social liberal/fiscal conservative beliefs). I believe it to be more of the same that led us to the 2008 meltdown.

Economics are a human invention. As such we can resolve economic problems within a split second if we wanted to. "Fiscal responsibility" IMO is a hoax to keep the poor poor and the rich rich.

but is there a way to bring these brainwashed masses back to reality? the politico article i linked in the op was just to show how much the right wing propaganda machine lies to get what they want.

I don't believe there is. I live in a red state and 90%+ of the people I know are conservatives who watch Fox News or listen to AM radio pundits religiously. The only thing to do is to wait it out and let the angry right die out from natural causes. Its happening right now anyway.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

here's a few threads you'll ignore.

now, I'm not talking about the op, but posts in the threads, they show this ideology quite clearly.

Its not about me calling people racists, I've specifically avoided the race card, cause you can't point out the obvious on this board.

but they aren't the real problem. They are just brainwashed victims of a propaganda machine, one that wants two wars on two separate fronts.

my question is why?

That I'll ignore? So not only are you blanket calling people of a political party racist you are making assumptions about the people you are talking to. Very classy son.

By the way, I HAVE read your threads and they STILL aren't indicative of your claims in the OP. One thread came close (the second one), all the rest you are making brash assumptions about people's opinions. Especially the third one about the southern border. There is literally ZERO mention of going to war with Mexico. This thread is a huge fail.

edit on 9-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I figured as much, went through all of those threads did you? And you didn't get the impression that some people just wanted to kill "illegals"? really?

cause all you have to do is pick out any immigration thread on this site and see that some view "illegals" as an invading army.

And these people are itching for a war.

But it's not their fault, they are being pushed, guided, urged to this conclusion.

And you don't want to see it? Why?

Of all the conspiracies on this site you don't think that the powers that be might want to manipulate the public to following along on an insane war of genocide? Or two?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I figured as much, went through all of those threads did you? And you didn't get the impression that some people just wanted to kill "illegals"? really?

Yes SOME people not ALL people. I never said that racists don't exist. You are the one making blanket statements about a whole group of people.

cause all you have to do is pick out any immigration thread on this site and see that some view "illegals" as an invading army.

No those SOME people are just racists. It certainly isn't a majority opinion though. Many people against the Democratic immigration reform programs are against it because the reforms favor illegal immigrants over natural citizens and ESPECIALLY over legal immigrants. Both of those things are travesties considering the state of our country. Why don't you make an attempt to better understand people who disagree with you's position instead of just declaring them all racists and trying to grab the moral high ground?

And these people are itching for a war.

But it's not their fault, they are being pushed, guided, urged to this conclusion.

And you don't want to see it? Why?

Because this thread, by trying to reduce the opposing position to your position as pure racial hatred, is along the same lines as what you are trying to call out.

Of all the conspiracies on this site you don't think that the powers that be might want to manipulate the public to following along on an insane war of genocide? Or two?

Maybe, maybe not, I still think this thread is a fail. You certainly aren't going to convince any of these people to side with you on these issues by flat out insulting the opposing position (especially when no one prompted you to throw out those insults in the first place). Your premises are shaky and your conclusion is just a giant ad hominem against people you disagree with.

What you are doing with this thread is like saying that all white people want to massacre all black people because the KKK exists. It's stupid and completely untrue.
edit on 9-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I haven't once called anyone a racist in this thread. that was your assumption. I've called them victims of an agenda.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I know what you've said and haven't said. You are applying racist characteristics to people unfairly while dancing around calling them racist. You also said this:

Which is pretty much you admitting that you think they are racists but since you believe that it isn't kosher on these boards to call them as such you aren't using that word. Just calling a spade a spade.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join