It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb Blonde....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
born 1976, south east england. My real names irrelevant since it would n`t register if you called me anything but cass. Spent most of my formative years drinking and taking drugs and generally getting in a mess. A practise that continues to this day. Being a somewhat lucky fellow I landed a job in the old city of london which has seen me very nicely. Working in London is a bunch of crappola so I stopped. Now I spend my days in joyous merry making and dodging the soldiers of the new world order.

Oh and I have an absolute passion for reading, Historical works, Ancient history, SciFi and fantasy, occult, religion, politics..... in fact just about anything I can get me hands on, which is kinda nice cos mother dearest works in a second hand bookshop, or what I`d prefer to call heaven.

anyway enough of this nonsense it pub time...

[Edited on 28-5-2003 by cassini]

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
...see ya down the pub then cass...

...your shout is it??

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I like reading your posts-before and after the pub-

And yeah, I'd say your mother has a heavenly jod! Maybe you shoud see about working there? That would be so cool to work in a second hand book store! I'd be how could you ever get bored?

Well nice of you to share a little about yourself Cass..
Mag

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   
alien anytime I`d be more than happy to stand ya a few rounds.

Only prob with the bookshop is its an Oxfam Bookshop, so no cash 4 cass if he worky there, i`ll just stick to visiting hours

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well I`ve been busy with working recently and have n`t had half the chance I`d like to get to know most of you recently. Its a shame because I used to know many more of the members than I do now, guess thats a hazard of being on the internets most popular conspiracy board!! I`ve made many good friends on the net and hope you all do the same.

And I`d like to invite anyone with UFO, alien or paranormal experiences to share them with us on the forums...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
...oi...still waiting for that beer brother...man could die of thirst around here...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I sent it first class post months ago, bloody royal mail. Maybe I`ll just give your local brewery a shout instead.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Darn, I envy you Euro-folk. To have a pub around the corner instead of a stupid, loud honky-tonk bar or meat-market bar. Just a quiet place to toss darts, toss back a few brews and carry on a conversation at a normal level.
*sigh*

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Darn, I envy you Euro-folk. To have a pub around the corner instead of a stupid, loud honky-tonk bar or meat-market bar. Just a quiet place to toss darts, toss back a few brews and carry on a conversation at a normal level.
*sigh*"

Euro folk! lol. and just "a" pub, nothing would be worse planning than having just the one, I am quite happy to tell you there are around SIXTY (just for TC) in a three mile radius of my house. I`ve never been anywhere but Britain that has anything like a proper pub though..

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by cassini]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Rub it in, you unkind cousin, just rub it the Hell in!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
saw the title "dumb blond" and had to jump in.
false alarm, took the bait, welcome on board,
leaving.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
I sent it first class post months ago, bloody royal mail. Maybe I`ll just give your local brewery a shout instead.

...well see, THERES your problem...the mail gets delivered by fellow Maori and Islanders around here...that beer woulda got drunk waaaay before reaching me...

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Did you read my entry above? Was I brain dead that day or what?
It's kinda funny if you ever go back and read some of your older posts..I often think, what in the heck was I thinking THAT day?

Anyway Cass, you aren't a dumb blonde...and I hope all is well with ya.
Mags

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hey mags, nice to hear from you again, did n`t think we`d hear from you until xmas!! Hope everythings going good for ya. Your right I`m not dumb really just a bit on the blonde side.

Really great to hear from you again

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
and because I won`t be able to be here on Tuesday I`d just like to wish myself a great birthday for tuesday

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by cassini]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Wow... long time... no see!

My favourite dumb blonde!

Happy Birthday.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
and because I won`t be able to be here on Tuesday I`d just like to wish myself a great birthday for tuesday

Miss you around here Cass! Where have you been?
Have a great birthday!!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Mister Cassini the dumb blonde
Happy birthday to you!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Greetings and Happy Birthday Cassini

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link