It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lord (Yahweh/Jehovah), Paul, and Jesus all agree on the main teachings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Its retaliation that is always wrong. However in the heat of the moment, just after your child has been killed, Higher Ups would be mitigating circumstances, because mercy and love top everything.

This is just so wrong its sickening.

The first part speaks such a truth then to go of into Oh its OK if you want retaliate because your kid was killed is just insane and out of this world.

If retaliation is always, hence the word always meaning exactly what it does, wrong then how can it be right or circumstances be slightly mitigated for this little occasion if its always wrong?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I guess since Muhammad taught to love one another that means he's a true prophet and everything he says can be trusted?

Yes he could easily be regarded as a true prophet, billions do, so why couldn't he be and all the information you base you conclusions on are deceptions?

Any argument against one works both ways in religious circles, it is a way to keep the human mind trapped but at the same time its also a path to enlightenment.

However what he said can only be confirmed by those that were near enough to hear him those centuries ago.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I guess since Muhammad taught to love one another that means he's a true prophet and everything he says can be trusted?

Yes he could easily be regarded as a true prophet, billions do, so why couldn't he be and all the information you base you conclusions on are deceptions?

Any argument against one works both ways in religious circles, it is a way to keep the human mind trapped but at the same time its also a path to enlightenment.

However what he said can only be confirmed by those that were near enough to hear him those centuries ago.

Islam is from Satan, look at its evil fruit. Shall I post the young Christian girl's pic lying in bed, a crucifix sticking straight up, driven through her throat by radical Muslims? If you do not covert to Islam, they will kill you.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's like saying the Quran is 100% legitimate because it says to love each h other in some parts.

Qur'an says much much more...

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

Islam is from Satan, look at its evil fruit.

Yes, you know because you are as well I would say otherwise spew your division and hate and evil on yourself,

I have had enough of hearing what is and whats not evil over the net.

Shall I post the young Christian girl's pic lying in bed, a crucifix sticking straight up, driven through her throat by radical Muslims?

That crap turns you on doesn't it?

Constant vengeance and blame.

Christians needing to describe the horror and vice versa with Muslims describing the horrors to further manipulate to make sure the horror never ends.

If you do not covert to Islam, they will kill you.

Yes and?

Your point being?

Are you afraid of death, pain, torture?

That which you fear and need to impose on others is what waits for you in eternity.

Let go of your fear and hate and die with love in your heart.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Yes, you know because you are as well I would say otherwise spew your division and hate and evil on yourself,

Shall I post the young Christian girl's pic lying in bed, a crucifix sticking straight up, driven through her throat by radical Muslims?

Christians needing to describe the horror and vice versa with Muslims describing the horrors to further manipulate to make sure the horror never ends.

Yes and?

Your point being?

That which you fear and need to impose on others is what waits for you in eternity.

I don't know your beliefs, your religion or lack there off, your political view or your background but you just earned thousands stars.

respect!

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

That understanding is about Love and Mercy then, which is the very Nature of God. All my life understand that we are to understood, love, and be there for those who need help. Or have misinterpreted my post which is possible.

The condemner and judger/smiter is the devil, not God.

God is the Tao or the Waters of Life, that is spread out within and without all things, like lifegiving springs of energy, healing, transformation, awareness and inspiration/guidance, nourishing all, Nameless, Genderless, Formless, yet represented in the energies of Mother/Father/Son/Daughter and even all of us as we spring forth from that Endless Spirit of Infinite Love.

And respects all free will , does not dominate, but if necessary waits it out, for water that is murky, standing still, does clear and separation of elements occurs.

But for all and any turning towards Love and Goodness to be directed and healed, with a sad and troubled heart, over their tattered wings, God heals, restores and uplifts without waiting as long, more direct actions.

edit on 10-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The condemner and judger/smiter is the devil, not God.

I am happy that you can limit God as such.

God is the Tao or the Waters of Life, that is spread out within and without all things, like lifegiving springs of energy, healing, transformation, awareness and inspiration/guidance, nourishing all, Nameless, Genderless, Formless, yet represented in the energies of Mother/Father/Son/Daughter and even all of us as we spring forth from that Endless Spirit of Infinite Love.

The way I understand this quoted above, it contradicts what you said right before it.

"all" is used a few times, what makes evil and condemnation seperate from the all?

posted on Jul, 13 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes and?

Your point being?

It is so hard to reply to divided up comments, then you have your new divided up response. People, keep the
original post you want to reply to -together- and comment underneath. Underline if you like...the original.

"Spew" is an overused word on the Net. Name the good fruit of Islam? The teaching of Islam, it is written in the Quran, convert or die. Look what is going on overseas. They're literally crucifying Christians. A major Muslim terrorist leaders states, next is Rome.

I do not hate Muslims, I pray for their conversion.

I will look for the photo, it is hard to look at, shocking, so awful~!

God bless you InhaleExhale,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join