It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL launches offensive on Gaza!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Yes.. it is terribly WRONG when Hamas launches missiles against Israel. Yes... I mean.... Its perfectly fine when Israel drops a 1000lb JDAM on an apartment complex... or uses White Phosphorus shells under the guise of a smoke screen. Give me a break. Your response is the same blueprinted BS that Israeli's always spew. "Oh we are the poor victims! Hamas is trying to kill US!". Maybe if Israel hadn't murdered thousands of Palestinians your argument would hold an ounce of merit. But it doesn't. Two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerekJR321

Yes.. it is terribly WRONG when Hamas launches missiles against Israel.

Finally someone acknowledges the obvious.

Yes... I mean.... Its perfectly fine when Israel drops a 1000lb JDAM on an apartment complex...

Yes, if it is the launch site of a missile attack, someplace Hamas congregates or stores weapons in, then I have no problem with it being leveled...

or uses White Phosphorus shells under the guise of a smoke screen.

The IDF has stopped using WP over a year ago... But if you want to use outdated info, Hamas has used WP against Israel

Give me a break. Your response is the same blueprinted BS that Israeli's always spew. "Oh we are the poor victims! Hamas is trying to kill US!". Maybe if Israel hadn't murdered thousands of Palestinians your argument would hold an ounce of merit. But it doesn't. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not Israeli (American) and have no script - everything I post on this subject is based on over 4 years of living in Israel, my experience during that time, and my own personal research. In that time, THOUSANDS of missiles have been launched into Israel. Maybe Israeli's post similar things because we are all experiencing the same thing... Why don't you come over here and live in our shoes for a bit, then you might understand what it's like. And I never used any kind of phrasing even close to "poor victims". You call it murder, I call it unfortunate collateral damage due to Hamas intentionally putting their citizens in harms way - while Israel goes out of it's way to protect its people... If Hamas did the same there would be very few civilians killed.

You acknowledge that Hamas launching missiles is wrong, but criticize those that think Hamas is trying to kill them? So I, someone who has done nothing to hurt any Palestinian, should suffer under constant threat of missile attack because Israel has made some unpopular decisions?

Going forward from this point and time, what is your solution?

I see you're from NY - here's something to give you a little perspective, except the range on this pic is outdated, so you need to double the size of the circle...

How would you feel if missiles were randomly landing throughout NY? How do you think like there would be affected? I doubt you will truly understand unless you feel and hear the explosions going on around you and see the results of missiles hitting things in your neighborhood...

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

in your opinion it is justified to collectively punish a group for a crime that they don't even know who committed it?

Hamas and Fatah had just formed unified Palestinian government in May so why would Hamas or anyone from Palestinian side do anything to endanger that?

it's only Israel that benefits from escalation.

still, no proof from Israel.

you cannot justify actions of Israel.

What are you saying here if you are not saying it was a false flag?

And make no mistake Hamas always benefits from escalation.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: hellobruce

a reply to: hellobruce

The Israeli Air Force has dropped approximately 400 tonnes of bombs and missiles on the Gaza Strip over the past two days, a senior official said today.

One hopes the Hamas terrorists have learnt a valuable lesson and stop attacking Israel!

Ah yes nothing like the old killing of innocent children to teach someone a lesson

Your comment is sick

Hamas loves that game. Didn't they start this by killing innocent kids? And then they hid their rocket launchers behind the school? Who really loves death here and killing children?

Hold on a second I thought this is happening because they fired rockets into Israel not because of the murdered Israeli teens!? Which is it? Can't have it both ways, if this is about the teens where is the evidence? Where is the due process? If that is the case Israel is in major violation of international law.

Its called escalation. I know it was a boring class in college many slept through it.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

The Israeli Air Force has dropped approximately 400 tonnes of bombs and missiles on the Gaza Strip over the past two days, a senior official said today.

One hopes the Hamas terrorists have learnt a valuable lesson and stop attacking Israel!

Ah yes nothing like the old killing of innocent children to teach someone a lesson

Your comment is sick

Hamas loves that game. Didn't they start this by killing innocent kids? And then they hid their rocket launchers behind the school? Who really loves death here and killing children?

Hold on a second I thought this is happening because they fired rockets into Israel not because of the murdered Israeli teens!? Which is it? Can't have it both ways, if this is about the teens where is the evidence? Where is the due process? If that is the case Israel is in major violation of international law.

Its called escalation. I know it was a boring class in college many slept through it.

You had a whole class dedicated to escalation? What college did you go to?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

in your opinion it is justified to collectively punish a group for a crime that they don't even know who committed it?

Hamas and Fatah had just formed unified Palestinian government in May so why would Hamas or anyone from Palestinian side do anything to endanger that?

it's only Israel that benefits from escalation.

still, no proof from Israel.

you cannot justify actions of Israel.

What are you saying here if you are not saying it was a false flag?

And make no mistake Hamas always benefits from escalation.

I AM SAYING: Where is the Evidence*?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
UN must urgently investigate war crimes in Israeli-Gaza conflict – Amnesty

Amnesty International (AI) has urged the UN to urgently mandate an independent international investigation into Israeli airstrikes on Gaza as well as Palestine’s indiscriminate shelling of Israel, and hold accountable those responsible for war crimes.

Despite claims by Israel that its operation “Protective Edge”, launched June 8, targets Hamas militants, most of more than a hundred Palestinians killed in airstrikes on Gaza are civilians, Amnesty says, adding that at least 24 children and 16 women were among the casualties.

RT

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
UN must urgently investigate war crimes in Israeli-Gaza conflict – Amnesty

You would have to agree they should certainly start with the thousands of rockets launched by the Hamas terrorists at Israeli civilians!
edit on 12-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It would be better to read the actual Amnesty article really. The RT version has a very obvious slant to it that the actual article does not. Read the Amnesty article here: Israel/Gaza: UN must Impose an Arms Embargo and Mandate International Investigation as Civilian Death Toll Rises

Here is an exerpt from the original Amnesty article that you will not find in the RT version:

Meanwhile, Palestinian armed groups in the Gaza Strip have fired more than 600 indiscriminate rockets at Israel, including at major Israeli cities such as Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Be’er Sheva, Ashkelon and Hadera, placing millions of people at risk. A Hamas spokesperson has stated that all Israelis are legitimate targets.

“Firing indiscriminate rockets, which cannot be aimed accurately at military targets, is a war crime, as is deliberately targeting civilians,” said Philip Luther.
Bold mine.

In regards to the bolded statement, funny how I've heard no such words spoken by an Israeli spokesperson. And in conclusion I believe that if one reads the actual Amnesty article on their website it's clear that they feel that there have been actions by both sides (past and present) that need to be investigated by the international community.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More pages of argumentation about Israel.... siiiigh

There is a simple truth, without getting into the "domestic violence" end of this debate who shot what at who, who get's the house or whose tree is overlapping who's fence...

There is something above that nonsense, which is a simple territorial dispute with neither the Jews or Palestinians at fault but rather a greater world that drew border lines...

Above all... the Jews, lay the claim to the heavy weight title of Monotheism, every other Monotheistic, Idiot religion and even Government that wishes the "power" of that title will attempt to kill them... your god isn't god if their god is right? your nations law or religions law can always be questioned because "god" talked to them first

so whatever the local crisis is... it's exacerbated from the outside by generated hate from within Islam from those who wish to "control" the word of God... (no i don't believe that crap) but so long as leaders seek power or religions want that title as ridiculous as it may be, the jews will be under attack, so i say cut them loose, they are the ones being screwed with and there is nothing on the opposing side that is any better
edit on 12-7-2014 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You would have to agree they should certainly start with the thousands of rockets launched by the Hamas terrorists at Israeli civilians!

BBC

Israel says its targets in Gaza have been militant fighters and facilities, but the Palestinian health ministry says many women and children have been killed.

How about we sort out the Child killers first? The Israeli army sound like a terrorist group to me. If someone dropped a bomb on my daughters head I would be sending anything I could in return..
edit on 12-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

for better understanding of overall situation I present the following map.

are they really building settlements on Palestinian land?

this is completely crazy - how the world is allowing this is beyond me.

and we talk about PROGRESS?!

edit on 12-7-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

for better understanding of overall situation I present the following map.

are they really building settlements on Palestinian land?

this is completely crazy - how the world is allowing this is beyond me.

and we talk about PROGRESS?!

I can't wait untill they tear down that abomination and rebuild the temple.Give you nazis something to really whine about.Euroslob fascists.
edit on CDTSatam6861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I can't wait untill they tear down that abomination and rebuild the temple.Give you nazis something to really whine about.Euroslob fascists.

What temple? The one that Dajjal will occupy?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
If someone dropped a bomb on my daughters head I would be sending anything I could in return..

Even if your daughter was acting as a human shield for a rocket launcher attacking Israeli civilians? There is plenty of space in Gaza to launch rockets at away from civilians, but Hamas terrorists do not want to do that, they launch them using civilians as human shields.

or Hamas terrorists could just stop attacking Israel!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Zionists have been killing Palestinian children for over 60 years (yes before Hamas was even a thought).

When hostilities erupted in 1948, the villagers of Deir Yassin and those of the nearby Jewish village of Giv'at Shaul signed a pact, later approved at Haganah headquarters, to maintain their good relations, exchange information on movement of outsiders through village territory, and ensure the safety of vehicles from the village.

The inhabitants of Deir Yassin upheld the agreement scrupulously, resisting infiltrations by Arab irregulars. Though this was known to the Irgun and Lehi forces, they attacked the village on April 9, 1948. The assault was beaten off initially, with the attackers suffering 40 wounded.

Only the intervention of a Palmach unit, using mortars,[10] allowed them to conquer the village. Houses were blown up with people inside and people shot: 107 villagers, including women and children, were killed. The survivors were loaded on trucks that were driven through Jerusalem in a victory parade. Four Irgun or Lehi men were killed. The incident became known as the Deir Yassin massacre.

A year later, the Jewish neighborhood of Givat Shaul Beth was built on Deir Yassin's land, despite Israeli scholars' protests to Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion. In 1951, construction of the Kfar Shaul Mental Health Center began using the village buildings themselves.

Same story, different era.. You aren't fooling me with your Zionist bs. The UN thought the same not too long ago

In November 1975, the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379 declared that "Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."

Why?

* "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz, 19 March 1972.

* Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

Bull****....

* "We should prepare to go over to the offensive. Our aim is to smash Lebanon, Trans-Jordan, and Syria. The weak point is Lebanon, for the Moslem regime is artificial and easy for us to undermine. We shall establish a Christian state there, and then we will smash the Arab Legion, eliminate Trans-Jordan; Syria will fall to us. We then bomb and move on and take Port Said, Alexandria and Sinai." David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978.

* "We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population." Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum."

Notice the word terror in that above quote?

* "It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism,colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

In other words, they are bs artists.

* "Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly." Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine,Complete Diaries, June 12, 1895 entry.
* "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 (Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1).

And oppressors.

* "We will establish ourselves in Palestine whether you like it or not...You can hasten our arrival or you can equally retard it. It is however better for you to help us so as to avoid our constructive powers being turned into a destructive power which will overthrow the world." (Chaim Weizmann, Published in "Judische Rundschau," No. 4, 1920).

oooh, scary..

The modern founder of Zionism Theodor Herzl once said:

"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-semites shall be our best friends"

Hitler maybe?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
Same story, different era.

Muslims have been slaughtering Jews for much longer - en.wikipedia.org...

On 30 December 1066 (9 Tevet 4827), Muslim mobs stormed the royal palace where Joseph had sought refuge, then crucified him. In the ensuing massacre of the Jewish population, many of the Jews of Granada were murdered. The 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia claims that "More than 1,500 Jewish families, numbering 4,000 persons, fell in one day."[11]

Remember, if Hamas terrorists did not use human shields whilst attacking Israeli civilians then Palestinian civilians would not be attacked by Israel - all the Hamas terrorists have to do is stop attacking Israel - but they refuse to, as they love the propaganda by Palestinian deaths - and the gullible like you fall for their bs!

In November 1975, the United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379 declared that "Zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."

Funny how you ignore the fact that it was revoked in 1991 with UN General Assembly Resolution 46/86, shortly following the end of the Cold War, as the UN realised it was just not true, just a anti Semite lie!

You also ignore the fact that it is the Hamas charter that Israel must be destroyed.

Your hatred for Jews is showing!
edit on 12-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This keeps getting worse:

Officials Say Iran Is Hamas’ ‘Enabler’ in Fight Against Israel

Tehran's fingerprints are all over Hamas's rocket arsenal, officials say

time.com...

Israel is probably looking to wipe out the whole region...
edit on 7/12/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

That's the way, bring up something that has f/all to do with the current issue... But a question anyway, when did I mention Jews? You used the Jew thing against me in another thread also. Zionism is not Judaism for the 2nd time.

As for the UN resolution, I know it was revoked... Notice how I said "Not so long ago"? But how the hell do you justify the rest of what I put up? Fire away...

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Have you heard of Ahmed Ismail Yassin? The creator of Hamas?

Maybe you should look up his biography...

" Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

I can assure you that the above did not work with that man...

Founder of Hamas

The young Ahmed Yassin joined Al Jora elementary school and continued studying there till the fifth grade until 1948. In 1948 Nakba or the usurpation of most of Palestine at the hands of Zionist gangs the young Yassin was forced to flee at the age of 12 along with his family and thousands of other refugees southwards to the Gaza Strip after Zionist forces overran his village and threatened to kill its inhabitants.

This nightmarish experience seems to have had a particularly strong impact in shaping the psychological build-up of a boy who would later on become one of the Zionists most trenchant enemies. His birthplace was bulldozed, along with nearly 500 other Palestinian towns and villages in 1948, following the occupation of Palestine.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join