It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disappearing car caught on CC TV...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Saw this video that shows a car driving along the highway just like any other car when it 'suddenly' disappears almost in a flash of light.
Probably been erased from the film for some reason best known to the cops or whoever, but interesting to see none-the-less!
Hope this link works as I'm not au fait with this kind of thing.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Seems like some kind of CGI has been used.

Cars don't just vanish.

On closer inspection when viewed slowly and frame by frame, it seems like the car isn't even 'turning' the corner. It's like a 2D front on view of the car that's copy/pasted to the right frame by frame (as if it's a south park cut-out), whereas the cars before it seem to show more of the side of the vehicle indicating them turning of a corner and being solid 3d objects. Also, no reflections of the light show on any other cars or surfaces. Car seems also slightly to narrow... Hmmm, seems like hoax all the way to me.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

Hmm, watching the first few seconds over and over I might take back what I said about it's 2d properties, it does seem to be turning the corner, but only just very receptively. But still that flash of light has no secondary effects on the world around it, so still hoax.
edit on 8-7-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Looks like a UK road………..?

As the cars approaches you can see a 'ball' of light quickly descend left to right and 'marry up' with the car before it vanishes…..

Probably a video hoax from someone with time on their hands or is it….?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Looks Like a UK road?????? And you live in the UK?????

Since when have you started driving on the wrong side of the road?

Are you now America and Europe?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Fair-point……….. i'm having an off day today…….

---re-edit--
" It looks like a non-UK road……"

Happy now Gort51….:-p

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Something odd happens at approx 0.5~0.7 seconds. (just before the 1 second mark). Look very closely at the dark inside curved rail. Just as the car comes into shot, there is a flickering of pixels (shadow?) on the left (as we view it) inside the rail. I'd remark that no other cars after it make a noticeable shadow there in that spot so it seems that something is amiss. I suppose it could also be some kind of encoding glitch, because it's at a lower resolution. That could be a result of the Aussie internet as youtube seems to shove sd at us for the first few seconds of a video, so a compression artifact may explain it. Just seems to sit odd to my eyes.

Anyhoo, just some more thoughts

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 5senses

It's because the video skipped forward and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Aha. Just thought the flash of light looked strange but, again, techno not my bag.
Thanks for your posts guys and thanks to Qumulys for getting the clip up!.
a reply to: Staroth

edit on 8-7-2014 by 5senses because: insert

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Actually it does look very much like a UK road: the style of the lane markings, the marker posts and the central barrier look very familiar.

Not saying it necessarily is, of course, but it is possible the video could be flipped (a tactic often done in hoax videos as it makes reverse searching for the original footage harder!)

Also, previous thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Maybe MH 370 went the same way……………not on a road obviously BUT just vanished in to thin air…

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: gort51

Actually it does look very much like a UK road: the style of the lane markings, the marker posts and the central barrier look very familiar.

Not saying it necessarily is, of course, but it is possible the video could be flipped (a tactic often done in hoax videos as it makes reverse searching for the original footage harder!)

Also, previous thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does look like a uk road your right
Even if it's not a uk road it still looks like one maybe there all just driving on the wrong side .

And by the way were do I get my time back for watching the vid !
We'll gotta go and put a new fuse in my bs detector !
Tally ho chaps .

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
A bad CGI hoax, LOL

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

or is it…

I'm not saying its the work of Ancient aliens, but it probably is.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Amazon drone strike. Guy must have been late on his Amazon Prime account. We're going to be seeing a lot more of this. Its a great business model. When you sign up for a credit account they'll force you to take out an insurance policy made payable to them in the event of your untimely demise.

Of course...you're wondering, where did all the debris and body parts go? Worm hole. When the missile hits the dead beats car and explodes, there are special propellant chemicals which, when exploded open a worm hole that sucks up all the debris, body parts and the Drone and shoots them all to one of 1700 vacant lots in Detroit 100 years in the future. That also explains all the UFO sightings. They are piloted by humans from the future under orders from the Czar of Detroit and they're looking for ways to stop the worm hole drone strikes.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS
You had me going there for a minute. I thought you were serious until I read

and shoots them all to one of 1700 vacant lots in Detroit 100 years in the future.

Does anyone seriously believe Detroit will still be around in another 100 years?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Would have thought that with a bright flash of like the car driving towards it in the other lane would have reacted.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Not even a well done HOAX.2nd.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is the problem we have now at ATS.

What's with all the unqualified sheep muttering the same old line " looks like CGI to me " ?
The majority of people who make that statement couldn't name 10 capital cities in the world and the others probably have trouble reciting the alphbet, but upload a clear video to ATS and they are automatically transformed into animation experts.

The OP video may well be fake , but some day soon we are going to miss out on something really important because somebody is gonna capture a real gem, but there is no way on earth they are gonna post it here on ATS.

Rant over

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70
This is the problem we have now at ATS.

What's with all the unqualified sheep muttering the same old line " looks like CGI to me " ?
The majority of people who make that statement couldn't name 10 capital cities in the world and the others probably have trouble reciting the alphbet, but upload a clear video to ATS and they are automatically transformed into animation experts.

The OP video may well be fake , but some day soon we are going to miss out on something really important because somebody is gonna capture a real gem, but there is no way on earth they are gonna post it here on ATS.

Rant over

" looks like CGI to me " ?
That's an opinion !
Another fuse for my bs detector on this thread !
And I don't think a real gem will slip through !
Sorry for that me bad
Just an OPINION !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join