SyFy Channel July 20, "ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A: hey everyone, sorry to pull this back when it's been dead for a couple of days
and everything that can be said about it's overall worth has already been said...
but we watched it last night and while most of it was that same old trash,
there were a couple of items that continue to engage my interest.
one in particular, i would like help in locating if anyone can help:
the objects that have left trails.
I remember a few years ago there was a thread on them, and there was a lot more that the "documentary" skipped over in their haste to get to mummified orange women. Which is a shame because i seem to remember at least one of them being very very interesting.
i can't access my old account and i can't begin to think of what search terms to use, but maybe someone who's been here consistently might be able to point me in the right direction?
edit on 27-7-2014 by continuousThunder because: typographies

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
a reply to: Asertus
Or so we are told.

No, IN FACT.
lroc.sese.asu.edu...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder...., i would like help in locating if anyone can help:
the objects that have left trails.....

Well, the cover art here has one theory:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I suppose I'm a moron but that went completely over my head. What theory?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

I suppose I'm a moron but that went completely over my head. What theory?

He was asking for theories for the objects that left trails across the moon. The standard view is rolling boulders or boulder clumps which disintegrate as they roll.

The book I showed suggests thick-footed aliens, I'm guessing. Aliens who dematerialize when the trails peter out.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh, I gotcha. Thank you sir.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiedDestructor

Oh, I gotcha. Thank you sir.

Thanks for asking, keep me coherent, advise me on how to make some of this unearthly stuff clearer.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Harte
The aliens have been on the Moon since the 1960's prepping for invasion?
WTF is taking them so long?

Their Kickstarter campaign is not going as well as planned.

Good one !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

A: Okay woah hang on a second
SHE didn't mention anything about theories of any kind, anywhere. On review of our post we realise the word "photographs" was not actually used, and that may have caused some confusion, but that's what we were chasing. At one point in the film, part of a shot was shown and the movement of items on the lunar surface was discussed [or mentioned at least]. One of us was present several years ago for a thread containing far more of that shot, parts of which were omitted from the film and stirred great interest. We are looking for that photograph. We can even sit through parts of the film to create screencaps if that will help in recognition/location. We do not expect this subject/circumstance to be taken entirely seriously but we would greatly appreciate if nominally serious scientists could make a brief attempt when casting responses to not throw reading comprehension out in favour of high-school level snark.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Is this rolling boulder more helpful?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Screencaps would help - there are lots of known locations of boulder trails, but if we're talking about something else then either a time into the film or images from the programme would be good.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join