It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wao and Jonestowm. Can you fill me in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I woke up with 9/11, even though I earlier had some sense JFK's murder was highly suspicious.
When Waco and Jonestown happened I was deeply asleep.

I just spent an hour or so checking out Waco and Jonestown in terms of their conspirancy potential, and not surprisingly, the CIA seem to be big players in these two terrible scenes. Is it the CIA that was directing the evil events, or were they just the arm of power used by higher ups?

Can you fill me in if you feel you know something that is relevant?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Off topic but I see where you posted this thread in two different forums because you posted in the wrong one first. We have all been there and done that, but the mods will move it for you if you alert your own thread. That way the replies (that you already have on the other thread) will stay intact when it's moved and people don't have to figure out which thread to post in.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
My hope is the post in the wrong place will be deleted by mod. Please, mods.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
My hope is the post in the wrong place will be deleted by mod. Please, mods.

Do you know how to alert a post/thread? If so, go back and alert that thread and request that it be deleted and it will make it easier for them to know which one you want to keep. There should be an option to ALERT in the top right corner of that page when you click on the thread.

ETA - You have been here for a while. I'm not sure why I thought you were new. I apologize as you probably already know how to do what it is I am explaining. Sorry. Butting out now.
edit on 7/8/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Go watch Waco:Rules Of Engagement. There's another really good one that I forget the name of but a Youtube serch might give it up.

There's some good Jonestown stuff in Evidence Of Revision, I think either episode 4 or 5. Loads of others but names I don't have for you. They are out there that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

join