Neandertal trait in early human skull suggests that modern humans...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"Apparent variation in Neanderthal admixture among African populations is consistent with gene flow from Non-African populations.

oh did scientists say Nean DNA is found in all africans but to different degrees and foolshly explained it as gene flow from out of africa humans?

yes they did. yes they did

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Starbucks

oh did scientists say Nean DNA is found in all africans but to different degrees and foolshly explained it as gene flow from out of africa humans?

Did you even read the paper, or did you just see a title that you liked and quoted it? Here's the last line from the abstract from the paper you just cited:

Further analyses suggest that these differences are likely due to recent non-African admixture in these populations. After accounting for recent non-African admixture, our results do not support the alternative model of older (e.g., >100 kya) admixture between modern human and Neanderthal-like hominid within Africa.

No, they didn't. No, they didn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: iterationzero

I applaud your valiant effort but I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree, or rather the wrong bridge housing the troll. I've responded to Starbucks multiple times with well documented citations and essentially the poster sticks their fingers in their ears, yells nanny nanny boo boo and then goes right back to it. Sometimes in a different thread with the same exact BS copy and pasted into the new thread. It's an excercise in both futility and frustration and the more you prove the individual wrong, the more insane the responses become.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I guess I just miss itsthetooth. He was at least entertaining. I was hoping Starbucks would show the same kind of promise, but it's a hollow shell of isthetooth's former glory.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Oh I totally know what you mean. There were a couple of glimmers that gave me some hope but they just haven't lived up to expectations. Perhaps our expectations for entertainment are too stringent these days? I was genuinely hopeful but sadly it just never panned out despite some of the posts looking like multiple personality disorder or multiple people posting from the same account.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iterationzero

Did you even read the paper, or did you just see a title that you liked and quoted it? Here's the last line from the abstract from the paper you just cited:

Further analyses suggest that these differences are likely due to recent non-African admixture in these populations. After accounting for recent non-African admixture, our results do not support the alternative model of older (e.g., >100 kya) admixture between modern human and Neanderthal-like hominid within Africa.

No, they didn't. No, they didn't.

yes they did yes they did, say that all africans have neanderthal dna

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

NO THEY DO NOT. the only person saying that is you. A small percentage of Khoisan have it but the vast majority of them do NOT. The information and citations have been provided in multiplicity. You simply don't read the info or just pretend it doesn't exist. I'm not sure which is worth. Don't you get wifi under your bridge?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

NO THEY DO NOT. the only person saying that is you. A small percentage of Khoisan have it but the vast majority of them do NOT. The information and citations have been provided in multiplicity. You simply don't read the info or just pretend it doesn't exist. I'm not sure which is worth. Don't you get wifi under your bridge?

i can bring all the evolutionists studies that state africans have nean dna , don't embaress your self.

by the way what out of africa humans did the Khoisan admixed?? (it has to be in ancient times to be symmetrical across the khoisan!
so pick upi and choose.
I am ready for you

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Your reading comprehension skills are appalling. Either that or you're being intentionally obtuse and just trolling.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

If anything, the very existence of Starbucks refutes the notion of an intelligent designer. Either that or he's trolling to make creationists look dumb and ignorant.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
so my question was never answered : with what out of africa homosapiens did Khoisan admix?

why all evolutionists hardwork make them prove their antithesis that Neanderthal are a branch of Homosapiens of MRCA Adam?
how did neanderthal dna is highest in haplogroup k ( frensh, Melanesians, Chinese Han) .
Both Neanderthal and Frensh and blond melanesians share red hare mutation. Neanderthal and europpeans share Lactose intolerance mutation. finally blue eyes mutations?

the fact thousands of apes remains found in any given pit a million year ago while ancient humans only a finger for dinosivan, a skeleton for Peking man, etc.

why advanced species like genus homo died out after living 7 million years leaving only one man Adam as a bottle neck in recent history. while current chimps have branches of most recent common ancestors dating back millions of years.

All these evidence elimiate Evolution leaving Creationism (proven existant in GM genetic modification by intelligent design of humans) as the only explanation for the origin of species.
edit on 23-8-2014 by Starbucks because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join