It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy gets Facebook messages from deceased gf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
wow, either way the thread was extremely interesting. crazy stuff. not really a good sign that the OP stopped posting though..

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

He's prolly running WEP encryption or weak WPA* pass on his wifi network and someone hacked in awhile back and sniffed his data and fetched facebook passwords and other stuff and now is using it to play a sick joke...

By connecting to his wifi network, facebook would see it coming from "his" IP address since the prankster is connected this his network facebook would see it all coming from the victim's address...
edit on 8-7-2014 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: _R4t_
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

He's prolly running WEP encryption or weak WPA* pass on his wifi network and someone hacked in awhile back and sniffed his data and fetched facebook passwords and other stuff and now is using it to play a sick joke...

By connecting to his wifi network, facebook would see it coming from "his" IP address since the prankster is connected this his network facebook would see it all coming from the victim's address...

Nah. Just someone looking for attention.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Actually, the story was not originally posted to Reddit, someone brought it there from somewhere else. I wasn't a member, but did become one so I could follow the story. My son is the one who told me about it, and explained to me what the nosleep reddit was. But he also told me the story did not start on Reddit. So you can't say it is definitely not true because it is on there. People have been doing some researching, and found that the guy and his girlfriend are from NZ, and there was an accident on August 7, 2012. People are trying to find out more. It is interesting, and worth researching.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join