It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian "Hamas" Protest in Toronto turns violent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I being Canadian, was deeply disturbed and concerned after watching the following video of a large group of "Canadian-Palestinians" protesting against Israel in Toronto recently. I am in no way against multiculturalism or immigration, but there comes a point where Canada needs to say enough is enough, and to me that point has been crossed here. In this video you can see a group of Palestinian protesters assaulting Canadians with Palestinian flags here in Canada. I'm a little fired up after watching it and felt the need to share it with everybody here. Would very much like to hear others opinions on the matter. Thanks

Sun News Video

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo17viking
I being Canadian, was deeply disturbed and concerned after watching the following video of a large group of "Canadian-Palestinians" protesting against Israel in Toronto recently. I am in no way against multiculturalism or immigration, but there comes a point where Canada needs to say enough is enough, and to me that point has been crossed here. In this video you can see a group of Palestinian protesters assaulting Canadians with Palestinian flags here in Canada. I'm a little fired up after watching it and felt the need to share it with everybody here. Would very much like to hear others opinions on the matter. Thanks

Sun News Video

I'm not surprised

And my opinion is one very much in line of this mans...

edit on 7-7-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
According to The Star:

The protest was organized by the Canadian branch of the Jewish Defense League.

Duncan Walker, a resident in the area, said a group of Palestinian demonstrators was already in front of the Palestine House community centre when pro-Israeli activists arrived around 5:30 p.m. The gathering soon turned into a shouting match and, later, a scuffle.

www.thestar.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Double post!

edit on 7/7/2014 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ah..Zionist stooge Ezra Lavant ranting on about Palestinians there's a switch.

Sun news is about as unbiasexd as FOX NEWS where's the leadin to this video? It wouldn't happen to show some Jews provoking the protestors would it?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

i totally agree with you on that. I disagree with over half of their opinions and views. but just seeing these middle eastern issues on our doorstep rubs me the wrong way

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
According to The Star:

The protest was organized by the Canadian branch of the Jewish Defense League.

Duncan Walker, a resident in the area, said a group of Palestinian demonstrators was already in front of the Palestine House community centre when pro-Israeli activists arrived around 5:30 p.m. The gathering soon turned into a shouting match and, later, a scuffle.

www.thestar.com...

Good catch Intrepid. Gotta love SUNNEWS and there selective reporting. Ezra should move southand work for FOX. Hell I'd even let them ship Bieber back as a trade and that's saying something.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
True that, they can keep their bull# politics and medieval mentality in the sandbox where it belongs. Canada is the placeto come to get awayfrom that crap not bring it with you and ruin what we stand for.

a reply to: Indigo17viking

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo17viking

They're such peaceful people aren't they? I never understood all the apologists when it comes to these people. Has anyone ever seen what they teach their children? You know, the kid shows with weird generic Disney type puppets telling kids to bomb Israel for "Allah"? The constant missile attacks against Israel, the constant bitching about retaliation due to said missile attacks. It's insanity, but there's always the non-stop flood of apologists here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It looks like it was the Israeli's that attacked the Palestinians.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Oh yeah it *always* is, right? *rollseyes*

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Oh yeah it *always* is, right? *rollseyes*

www.thestar.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No-where does that say the "pro-Iraeli's" started it. They showed up in protest, and?

The gathering soon turned into a shouting match and, later, a scuffle.

Who's flag got shoved into who's eye in the video?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No-where does that say the "pro-Iraeli's" started it. They showed up in protest, and?

Yes but I watched the video and compared it to the article. A small group of Palestinians were there. This happened and you can't tell where the people were and the size of the attacking group? Seems an easy call to me.

Who's flag got shoved into who's eye in the video?

Does it matter who's flag it is? The one doing the shoving is the one doing the action.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Wait let me do it before anyone else does.........

"It was probably a setup by Mossad, this has Israeli operations all over it"

There..........now dont we all feel better!

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

So a pro-Israeli protester shoved a Palestinian flag into a Palestinian Canadian's eye? Is that what you're saying? Alrighty then.

edit on 7-7-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

So a pro-Israeli protester shoved a Palestinian flag into Palestinian's eye? Is that what you're saying? Alrighty then.

Yes. I'm pretty sure the assailant didn't care what he was using.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Right, because Pro Israeli people always carry Palestinian flags during protests. So you'd rather just assume it was stolen by the evil Zionists to commit such an act rather than using common sense.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Right, because Pro Israeli people always carry Palestinian flags during protests. So you'd rather just assume it was stolen by the evil Zionists to commit such an act rather than using common sense.

Watch that video and read the article and apply some of that "common sense."

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I have done both, and have already applied common sense. Thank you very much. It's something severely lacking in threads like this. It's like clockwork around here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join