It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frank Drake considering changing equation to higher probabilty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Interesting-The originator of the 'Drake Equation' is now considering amending that equation to an even HIGHER probability of ET life in our galaxy after the last few decades of planetary discoveries...

www.wired.com...

[edit on 2-12-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
On a secondary note,I wonder if SETI is coming closer to disclosure?First,Seth Shostak went on record(a couple of weeks ago)about contact being predicted by 2025.Now astrophysicist and one of SETI's original crew,Frank Drake,is expounding on his original theories-The Drake Equation,an equation of odds of intelligent extraterrestrial life forms existing in our known galaxy.

I wonder if we're getting prepped for a possible disclosure soon?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

,I wonder if SETI is coming closer to disclosure?First,Seth Shostak went on record(a couple of weeks ago)about contact being predicted by 2025.Now astrophysicist and one of SETI's original crew,Frank Drake,is expounding on his original theories-The Drake Equation,an equation of odds of intelligent extraterrestrial life forms existing in our known galaxy.

I wonder if we're getting prepped for a possible disclosure soon?

Now that would be awesome! Thanks for sharing that article. I found it very interesting and funny!
I would love to hear something before 2025, and hope you are right and they are prepping us for disclosure!

join