It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA tracking 9 out of 10 Ordinary Americans in files received according to Wash Post and Documents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So that it's perfectly clear for people reading this thread, the OP has been repeatedly edited, to make it seem as if he was always in the right, without admitting fault in his wrong-doing.

He has attempted to make me into a loon for keeping to it, and challenging him to see his error. He obviously has by now, yet still is incapable of apologizing publicly, or privately, to me.

Poor character on display.

/thread

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Lol. Man your psychotic. Seriously. I have not repeatedly edited anything. When I edit something it is to fix typos etc...in fact I add more links or provide more actual evidence to back up what I am saying (something you might want to consider--- instead of derailing and name calling without a single verifiable fact or link to back any point you give) ATS gives you like 100 minutes to edit. If anyone makes it seem like you are a loon it is yourself. I had no hand in calling people liars who you do not know and based on your interpretation of data vs mine and others in this thread and the Pulitzer Prize winning News organization The Washington Post. I did not attack people who had views on the subject and not provide any evidence to back up what I said or any links. Honestly I could give a rats ass about your simple minded ideas or lack of understanding of one of the most important issues facing mankind/Americans. The repeated violations by the NSA of laws both in the books and the US constitutution. You ignore evidence and call people liars despite everything including 419 posted articles all pointing to the fact you are wrong or at the very least have a very very weak understanding of the NSA currently. I am very pissed you called me and others liars and have repeatedly derailed legitimate conversation based on your ideas and or beliefs but have backed up 0% of what you say with facts or links making a single valid point whatsoever.

Hell will freeze over before I apologize to someone who called me a liar. And you have no idea who I am or what I am like . NONE.

At some point the motto of ATS will sink in for you maybe. "deny ignorance". Yet you see want to perpetuate that by threats intimidation and name calling.

As I said admit victory I could care less. I am 100% sure anyone reading your posts realize you are talking out your rear end and have no actual understanding of Snowden disclosures... The NSA or tactics they employ or technology they use or have at their disposal.

Please go ahead as I said and point out all the "lies" in text I posted from the Washington Post or Reuters or The Boston Globe. I am still waiting for one actual thing that is a lie. I am waiting for you to post one fact showing Snowden is wrong. I am waiting for anything proving you know a single detail about how the NSA conducts business post 9-11.

edit on 8-7-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2014 by GArnold because:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

AGREED.

I just figure that what's leaked is still less than what's going on . . . REALLY.

And certainly I believe it's about an active, current database on every living human and significant animal on the planet.

These blokes are into !!!CONTROL!!! in the most heavy duty way. But they are artists at the frog-in-the-bucket strategy.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You can expect someone to take shots at your character, credibility, and intelligence when a thread like this is started. It is almost like that guy intentionally posted that at the top of the page, in attempt to get more viewers to read it.

One can see the 'ministry of truth' in action right here at ATS.

And some people wonder why I always seem burdened.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Dude seriously give it a rest, he didn't lie he quoted the title. Now just get over yourself and move on so me along with others can read without you trying to derail this thread. You are becoming a nuisance.

Peace.

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus

Dude seriously give it a rest, he didn't lie he quoted the title. Now just get over yourself and move on so me along with others can read without you trying to derail this thread. You are becoming a nuisance.

Peace.

Thank you!! I certainly did not "lie". I was posting what my understanding of the article stated. I have never run across someone like this person in all my years on ATS. I hate to say he is a sock puppet as I do not know. The tactics used are exactly what I saw in articles I read about sock puppets though. I understand if you and I read something and we view it differently. That certainly does not make anyone a liar.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You can expect someone to take shots at your character, credibility, and intelligence when a thread like this is started. It is almost like that guy intentionally posted that at the top of the page, in attempt to get more viewers to read it.

One can see the 'ministry of truth' in action right here at ATS.

And some people wonder why I always seem burdened.

I have posted other articles about the NSA in the last 13 months. I suppose your right. I have never witnessed anything like what this person has done on this thread. Check the timeline... He called me and someone else liars within a page and half. He attacked Bo and others for any intelligent idea they posted. He did not back up anything with a link or any fact.

I am quite sure I know what I am talking about concerning the NSA and it's programs or at least what is public ally available to know. I have a blog where I post about the NSA or CIA and it has 3,000 views in 18 months. 99.98% of my comments are very positive.

Honestly I am not tooting my own horn here. I feel like I need to defend everything I say in this thread.

drakeequation.wordpress.com...

That is my blog. I posted roughly the same thing yesterday. I titled it. "Normal Americans the vast majority targeted by the NSA". I suppose if I had used the same title I could have avoided most of this. Yea... I am human I make mistakes. I was going off an actual article title.

You can verify there are 20 plus articles on the NSA and programs they have run. My god... I am not a liar. I regret this thread at this point. I feel like I am under attack. Yes I realize it was one person. Still my confidence in ATS has been shaken. No Mod stepped in and said anything.???!!!!! Unreal.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he was calling you a lair. I have seen these types many times in my 6 years here. Just gotta try to not let them get under your skin.

Peace brother.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
So that it's perfectly clear for people reading this thread, the OP has been repeatedly edited, to make it seem as if he was always in the right, without admitting fault in his wrong-doing.

He has attempted to make me into a loon for keeping to it, and challenging him to see his error. He obviously has by now, yet still is incapable of apologizing publicly, or privately, to me.

Poor character on display.

/thread

You still here,Why?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Thanks man.. I appreciate it. I certainly thank you for the support.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

That's my view Bo. This is about knowing everything about everybody. This will be about control once the ultimate plan is implemented. I have no idea what that plan is or what it entails. It is scary the capabilities the NSA has. It scares the life out of me that they apparently are above the law and can do whatever they wish to whoever they wish at any time they wish. As I said yesterday... They are making Big Brother look like an amateur or novice.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join