It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrsdudara
I don't know that going to war against a bunch of kids is something many of us can do. I can't shoot a kid.

Honestly I think this issue should have been handled ages ago. At this point, I do not have much faith that there is any back peddling at this point.

That being said, some food for thought... what happens when you have 100,000 kids who have not had our vaccines come across the boarder and shipped all over? A couple of them, they found out, had swine flu. Now they are in a panic to try to figure out who else does and who had contact with them.

I don't think they want to go to war with the people coming over, but with the gov't that is not handling the problem at hand and has even let it get out of hand.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mrsdudara

Stop believing the hype that it's only kids. 300k people have crossed into our country this year and a large portion of them were NOT children. Children are not making their way across central america with no money and resources by the hundreds of thousands. Drug cartels hire hitmen as young as 12. Still think we should just let all these "unaccompanied children" enter? People have lost their rabid # minds.

The question for everyone who thinks we should take em is this: What resources of yours have you set aside to take care of these people? How many spare beds you have in your house? How many meals will you be providing a day. WIll you be providing them transportation and babysitting their children while they work? Oh that's right.....you want the rest of us to help you do it, so you have to give less. Why should I have to give any? I have family members of my own that could use some help and arent getting it. Why would I want a single penny of taxes I paid to go to these people? Your bleeding hearts are going to leave everyone with empty stomachs. The cost of food is on the rise. Demand just went up. Supply is going down. Who do you think pays the taxes where these children are going to have to attend school? The local communities where they are being shipped. They are cutting programs for children right and left at schools, but people think its alright to inject a bunch of children into the system who are going to require special attention.

It's quite obvious most of you just want to feel good about your actions as opposed to making any judgements based on how others might feel or any adverse effects this may have.
edit on 8-7-2014 by rustyclutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Securing our outermost borders has been the job of the feds since our country was founded. It is actually one of the only powers originally given to them. Furthermore the fed handles our dealings with other nations, borders would fall under that category.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The bottom line is, the government realizes that the more people that come into this country, the more taxpayers there are eventually.
Maybe they won't be in this generation or for another 20 years, but the children of the (often quite prolific) immigrants will be assimilated into our system.

And our system is only going to get systematically more stringent and controlled with time and further regulations.

These are people that will likely be poor and uneducated. A boon to the controlling class and corporate authority that rules this country. They will welcome the benefits given to them by this country while their offspring will one day be diligent proletarian/slaves to the system that we citizens already know, will keep them firmly in place as taxpayers and forced infantry.

The protestors are but a nuisance as they already have distaste for our government and are more aware of the totalitarian regime that we are under. They also probably aren't breeding as much as these new folks will.
edit on 8-7-2014 by gottaknow because: formatting

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The Obama administration is in open war against the United States. It breaks the laws of this land; it assists non-Americans in an invasion of sovereign US lands; and it busts Americans for protecting themselves and their properties. Open war against us ....

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
The bottom line is, the government realizes that the more people that come into this country, the more taxpayers there are eventually.

So If these people dont have jobs, the average american cant find a job either. What taxes will they pay? They wont pay taxes. They will drain taxes. They will get social services, emergency benefits, shelter, meals. Even if some of them do find low paying menial jobs the little taxes they do pay wont even cover the cost of all the benefits they have already recieved. Only thing this is going to do is make the average american see less return on their tax dollars. We don't owe these people anything. We owe the guys that lost limbs and their minds fighting stupid wars cuz they believed in the system. We owe the children of america who go to sleep hungry every night. We don't owe anything to people who passed through 3 countries to get to ours because we were the ones giving handouts.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Send them to Detroit! lol hahhahahhaha

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

Or give the poor people of Detroit water. That would be a novel idea. All the money being spent on THESE children could be spent on THOSE children. They are right on the great lakes yet pay more for water than almost anyone else. They are only here because we are the ones giving handouts. If the handouts stop and people start getting incarcerated they will stop coming. They want somewhere to stay...build a couple nice prisons right on the border so they can see what awaits them if they cross illegally.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I'm guessing there's a pretty good chance thaty you don't care, but the law that these protestors are so angry about is one that was signed bu GWBush. And the government is right to get these screaming idiots the hell out of th way. Those people aren't doing anything except delaying the process, making themselves and this country look just like the back ward, breeding ground of ignorance the rest of the world sees. Rave on red-necked racisits.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Like I said, it's not about the now. It's about money and how they will have more of it in the future. The social services that the immigrants receive today won't matter when their offspring become a part of the menial job labor force and enlist in the service in 20 years. Many immigrants will and do take any job they can get at whatever pay is the least, which is exactly what corporations want to happen.

These people will not fight against a country that took their parents in and gave them money. They will never understand the freedoms that we, the people of this nation have lost already. They will not fight against the tightening belts. They will not understand our rights due to the public education they receive. They will become the new working class poor and will drag our middle class down with it. They will be easily controlled and will be for generations to come.

Yes, this greatly affects the average American and undermines what our Forefathers fought for in many ways. Yes, we should be fighting against this ourselves. The media will downplay it and we will lose because it's already too late to fight this system. We're losing freedoms so quickly as they just grow mightier with their regulations and control systems.

The Government. Does. Not. Care.

Bottom line is money. It's all that matters to them. And they will have more of it once the population is under the sweeping hand of the force that both feeds them and presses them down.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Maybe they will pay taxes after they collapse the United States and we become something else. Thats what people who think they should stay are advocating. These people are not being deported. They are being bussed and flown throughout the country, there have been several articles from several sources in several threads on ATS. Do some reading. Furthermore the Border Patrol is basically being told to stand down, so while you may be seeing buses of women and children on the news, there are men crossing illegally everyday and they arent being stopped. What people are implying is that we should all just "take one for the team" and let them come on in and stay. So the millions of people who don't want to take one for the team are suddenly the bad guys.

You are still ignoring the simple fact that this article is about them sending riot police to the border but not border police to stop them from getting here in the first place. If you stop them from entering in the first place it is not necessary to house them, feed them, clothe them, process them, bus them and fly them around or any of the other freebies they have been getting. This isnt about tax dollars. It's about collapsing the system. The government has more creative ways of getting tax dollars than this. This is about creating a flash point, bankrupting the system, and possibly allowing NUMEROUS undesireables to cross the border while we all focus on "the children". The system they want in place cant happen without totally doing away with the old one. That's what this is about. Possibly even about getting U.N. troops a foothold on American soil. Only at the border of course.

eta I'm not totally disagreeing with you....but this isnt about taxes.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What the hell! US Marshals heading down there to oversee protection for illegal aliens crossing the border and catering to them. That's like a cop holding you down to allow a burglar to rob your house.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rustyclutch

Yeah, I'm not trying to fight against you either. I agree the immigrant issue is about collapsing the system(even further). I know this article is about the riot police coming against our own citizens and dividing the country even more with this issue.

But it's still about the money. It's always, always about the money. And once our society collapses further and the middle class is dragged down to the levels of the immigrants we will be pretty much a 2 class system of the haves and have-nots at that point. Even more so than we already are. The working class WILL provide taxes (or perhaps fees and fines from their deemed illegalities) as well as providing a disposable infantry for whatever wars are set to run in the coming years. Corporations and industries will be able to pay less while taxation continues to rise.

The PoB think of things WAY in advance. This is why the kids of tomorrow(that are already in this country)will believe that gun control is vital and expect government health care and that all the freedoms and privacy loss we've experienced in the last 20 years are "just the way things are". This control is handled generationally and kids just aren't that into history.

The offspring of the immigrants will know, expect and question even less. The government is planning towards a future where these new generations will be even more powerless than we are today to fight against the tyranny. And they won't even know what they've lost. Only that their grandparents came to America and life was better here for them. They'll work in factories for the living correlation of 8-9 dollars an hour 20, 30, 50 years from now with pay increases that merely allow for greater taxation and the wealthy continue to spread their wings.

The riot police are here to insure that our citizens can't do anything to prevent their plans. And if that brings the people to a point where they have to be imprisoned, well, that just helps those for-profit prisons get their quotas.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

you've said you're a psychologist. do you know how crazy that sounds?

I mean really, paranoid much?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Exactly why the politicians you probably vote for don't get elected. Shooting people at the border is idiotic and will accojmplish nothing, except maybe killing a few people. Problem NOT solved, only worse. You're a genius.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The number I heard regarding the 300k was that was the number of total immigrants enroute, currently, from Central America passing through Mexico as we speak.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: FlyersFan

you've said you're a psychologist. do you know how crazy that sounds?

I mean really, paranoid much?

She made sense to me and I'm thesaneone.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Think about the millions that will be added to social security. Consider that there is no document guaranteeing that the US citizen who has paid into the Ponzi scheme for decades will actually receive anything.

Consider that the treaty signed with Mexico guarantees the illegal immigrants that become part of our society the same social security.

In other words, the illegals will be guaranteed social security benefits, whereas we, who have paid into the system all our lives, are guaranteed squat.

Truth or false?

Immigrant Social Security
edit on 8-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yes but what is money? Money is just a medium that gives you access to resources. THEY print the money already. They own the resources and use money to ration them out to us. What's going to keep your resources as high as possible? MOre people paying more taxes consuming more resources? No that's only going to raise consumption. If your population is 300 million...those 300 million expect services. If your population is 400 million...you are expected to provide even more services....because you are taking in more tax dollars. They print the money and own all the resources. Now they just want to kill off as many of us as they can and watch us kill each other off as well.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I will continue to say the same thing over and over. Those out there protesting an attempt to help scared, helpless children are pretty much the scum of America. It's disgusting. We, as a nation, have a damn humanitarian duty to care for them.

We also have a duty to stop the flow ASAP. But for those kids, most of which will never see their relatives ever again, who's parents probably spent every dime they had to get their children out of harms way in Central America, and who may very well be dead, we have to care for those little kids until we can get them returned or until enough churches take them in as should be the case.

Those protestors, with their "dump them in the ocean" attitude, their complete lack of compassion, morals, or anything resembling a soul, are human garbage. Yeah, "screw those little kids". What a bunch of gutless losers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join