It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I was thinking...

If we look back over Obama's presidency, anytime a scandal hits there always seems to be some new scandal in the wings to drown out the first.

While we are focused on the Government incited chaos on our southern border I wonder what we we are missing in the other direction.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm wondering the same thing...

I am also wondering...

By what I have read it's not a good idea to enter into mexico without going through the proper channels so how the heck can so many kids enter into their southern boarder get through mexico and make it here??

Personally mexico has a warmer climate and lots of oil! Maybe if enough of them come here we can just sneak on down south and take them over before the next ice age comes!

I wonder how many of these kids are just gonna disappear like our foster kids tend to do??

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

lol... your an evil genius! I like it!

The problem though is climate. Bears and wolves really much don't want to be that far south... really nothing sane does, the weather is god awful...

anyhoo... I was thinking.. okay... turtles... nah... but then I see the light...

SNAKES... we MUST SAVE the copperheads and of course the much threatened rattler! Just throw poisonous snakes down there. Thousands and Thousands of them...

Here is our new campaign sign:

edit on 8-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh dear.... this means we are funding IS (previously ISIS) lol... that is so insane. But your right. Watch what horrors we create with one hand, while the other does something even more horrific.

I really want this president impeached. I have wanted it so bad I can taste it....

The sad fact is, our elected officials won't do it, because they are no longer on our team. They are playing on a whole other team that doesn't give a # what Americans want.

So what happens when, to get anything accomplished that is for the people of America, you need to fire every single official in office and replace him?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra>>. Last nite Radio Ground Zero, a radio program out of Portland Oregon devoted an entire show to this. Clyde Lewis is the host and he absolutely nailed it and dug up a whole list of interesting info about this. One, this has been pre planned for some time. Two, its been organized and orchestrated by our own government. And its not being done to throw elections by giving one party extra votes, its not being done to weaken the middle class or to bring down wages, or to overburden local communities resources. Its being done to tear down the country and to use the violence and chaos this is going to bring to do it. The country collapse and we'll call out for more feds and more restrictions to control the mayhem. So goodbye rights and the private possession of firearms.
They need to do a Cliven Bundy, isolate the feds involved down there and just make them pack up and leave and then have the citizens take over the situation and work out a peaceful resolution( with illegals being forced to return across the border).

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I've not heard of ICE deporting anyone in a long time. It's seems like they can't handle to amount coming over.

What I don't understand is why they would build their processing station further inland and not right next to the boarder, it would save them on gas and a lot of time. But no they built it further in where they might "just happen to get loose".

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero
I think the error in your logic is somewhere in the words "save money and resources"..

Are you talking about the US gov't?? The one with the printing press on overdrive printing nice new crisp dollar bills 24/7???
Save money??????
Are you in the same universe as me???

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ObjectZero
I think the error in your logic is somewhere in the words "save money and resources"..

Are you talking about the US gov't?? The one with the printing press on overdrive printing nice new crisp dollar bills 24/7???
Save money??????
Are you in the same universe as me???

I thought my error was I used logic when thinking about a gov't run system?

As I've been told be for "make something idiot proof they'll just make a better idiot"

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I love how Obama brings back busing and no one on the left seems to care. I almost hope that this is the beginning of the revolt by all true Americans against this evil administration and senate that intends to destroy America no matter what it takes, or how long. I still can not fathom how everyone doesn't realize what they are doing...or maybe, they agree?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: beezzer

a reply to: nighthawk1954

So the feds are bringing in riot squads to protect the illegal aliens against the people who are legally and constitutionally protesting?

The Founding Fathers are weeping.

You know if some shadow government was pulling the strings to destabilize America they really are doing a bang up job. I worry about the reaction that will come from the people as this progresses. Forgetting the problem at hand and looking at a few scenarios that would include really really bad guys getting through our borders because the agents are doing crowd control and not enforcing the laws already on the books.

The following link to the Minerva institute is a big player with their studies on how to destabilize a society.

minerva.dtic.mil...

What is Minerva?

Just as our military forces could not effectively operate without understanding the physical terrain and environment, detection of radical actors and regime disruptions is limited by our understanding of the cultural and political environments where those threats develop. The Minerva Research Initiative, initiated by former Secretary Gates in 2008, seeks to build deeper understanding of the social, cultural, and political dynamics that shape regions of strategic interest around the world.

Deeper understanding of global populations and their variance as provided by Minerva-funded research will yield more effective strategic and operational policy decisions. Minerva scholars have already briefed valuable, warfighter-relevant insights to senior officials such as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, decision makers in the defense policy community, and on the ground to our combatant commands.

As the nascent program continues to grow, university-driven Minerva research will further enable critical social and cultural understanding to help decision makers effectively address today's known and tomorrow's unknown challenges

One of the things they do is plan for action reaction.. I stick my finger in your eye and you first reaction will be ... the second reaction will be... only on a much bigger scale.

Back on January 29th, 2014 Ground zero reported that a nonspecific manufactured action by the government would trigger social unrest and a tension filled environment where many applications of police state activity would be imposed and used in the United States.

Battlefield scenarios were already laid out and destabilization processes were being tested outside of the United States. Many of these destabilization exercises could be seen as attempted Coups either in Europe or eventually in the United States to disrupt the ability for government to continue business as usual. These coups would be used to bring down various governments in order to have waiting in the wings another shadow government or a government that would guarantee continuity if there was a decapitation exercise.

Back in January Ground Zero sent out the warning that FEMA was Seeking Contractors Who Can Supply Biohazard Disposal Facilities, Tarps and Housing Units With 24-48 Hours Notice. On January 10th, 2014, the Federal Emergency Management Agency issued a request for “contractors who can supply medical biohazard disposal capabilities and 40 yard dumpsters to 1,000 tent hospitals across the United States; all required on 24-48 hour notice.

FEMA also requested 31,000,000 doses of pediatric flu vaccine from the Centers for Disease Control. FEMA also put out solicitation requests for 100,000 winter shirts and pants. The request was also made for delivery by summer. Ten percent of the order was meant for children.

They also requested prefab housing units to be on the ready to be built and set up within 24 -48 hours. They have also requested information on air, land and rail transport capabilities in several regions across the United States. They have also put in requests for Nutritional short shelf life meals.

The United States has been actively sabotaging and destabilizing governments in hopes that they can manufacture dissent abroad. The purpose of course is to offer them a stake in the New World order. Could there be a shadow government destabilizing our borders in order to destroy municipal infrastructure and bring down the United States?

The goal of the shadow government is to have us go against our principles and become a criminal state or a despotic state. This would once again be impetus to the police state and to strategic shadow government operatives to move in and make plans to take control of what appears to be an out of control situation.

www.groundzeromedia.org...

Maybe just a lucky guess: There have been many voices saying something big would happen.. Is this the big one (?) I will reserve judgment and see how it all plays out. If crime goes out of sight and more assets are directed to a police state then some will say it was all a grand plan....they might be right. Chicago's murder rate over the 4th of July weekend will be blamed on gangs and guns which is true yet the underlying cartel influence will never be mentioned if history is repeated, IMO.

Immigrants taken from Texas to be processed in California and the resulting protest could just be the beginning... or just a short flash point that will die out in no time.

Farmers in Texas being told to turn a blind eye to people illegally entering the country.. The feds suing Arizona for trying to enforce the laws about illegal immigration along with many other things should make one wonder. . Signs on hI-ways warning drivers of the possible dangers of stopping because of undocumented southern border crossings by people who do not have your best interest at heart. America land of laws... Laws for you and I because we can be fined and pay into the legal system. Select enforcement sucks unless you are on the inside no ?

Breaking down of governmental civil service is always an easy first step to create mayhem. Our government civil services barely work in a timely manner in good times much less when stressed.... Most Americans do not know how messed up the government is because all they do is work, pay their taxes and try to take care of their own stuff. The Veteran's Admin is but one small sample of what the tax payers get for their money.

Excellent post, 727Sky, I wish more people would wake up -- this is all being done on purpose. The US is being intentionally destroyed.
I can't understand why more people are not able to see what is obvious to me.

This is all being done to create chaos as an excuse to take away our guns & individual rights. Unleashing diseased, destitute illegals into a small American community that does not have the resouces to protect itself is a great way to distract citizens from the larger picture.

Some of these illegals are not children or their parents -- some are strapping teenage boys on the verge of manhood. It would not surprise me if some are already violent criminals capable of rape & murder.

The endgame is to destroy the sovereignty of the US. Welcome to the New World Order.

The US as it was will only be a fading memory in the minds of the old. Once they're gone, there will be no living memory of what this country once was.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

I'm thinking this very well may be a designed flash point. The illegal immigrants aren't the end game here - they are being used as a pawn to further some other agenda. The true agenda is probably three steps removed from this, whatever it is, being gun confiscation, militarization of domestic territory or incremental destruction of the bill of rights.

Once people start paying attention to this, they will run it in the media to death as a left right issue. First, obfuscate, then distract. This isn't really about left/right. This is the product of many years of manipulation by the entire control apparatus.

I'm thinking you're right. Flashpoints in the making.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What I love is that when the jails get full the ones they'll let out first are the ones on ICE detainer. Sure they're to keep track of them but it's easy for them to go poof when all the data you have on them is fake.

Hell I worked at one construction yard. Was walking thought the main office when we had a bunch of walk ins asking for jobs. Nothing bad about that till I saw them passing around the same ID card for all five of them. Told the front desk about what I saw. Later I was told by the guy working the front desk they checked their paper work and all the stuff was the same the only change was they're names, and no they were not all related.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

...I really want this president impeached. I have wanted it so bad I can taste it....

The sad fact is, our elected officials won't do it, because they are no longer on our team. They are playing on a whole other team that doesn't give a # what Americans want.

So what happens when, to get anything accomplished that is for the people of America, you need to fire every single official in office and replace him?

I find it hard to forgive anyone who voted for Obama twice.
It's always a choice between Bad and Worse.

I'm especially angry with the Conservatives who were played -- those who either refused to vote for Romney or voted for someone who could not possibly carry the nation. They let Worse win.

Not a fan of Romney, but he would have been better than what we have now. Obama is on the FAST-track to destroying the US for the NWO. Romney would have bought us some time.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Xcathdra>>. Last nite Radio Ground Zero, a radio program out of Portland Oregon devoted an entire show to this. Clyde Lewis is the host and he absolutely nailed it and dug up a whole list of interesting info about this. One, this has been pre planned for some time. Two, its been organized and orchestrated by our own government. And its not being done to throw elections by giving one party extra votes, its not being done to weaken the middle class or to bring down wages, or to overburden local communities resources. Its being done to tear down the country and to use the violence and chaos this is going to bring to do it. The country collapse and we'll call out for more feds and more restrictions to control the mayhem. So goodbye rights and the private possession of firearms.

They need to do a Cliven Bundy, isolate the feds involved down there and just make them pack up and leave and then have the citizens take over the situation and work out a peaceful resolution( with illegals being forced to return across the border).

I've got to agree.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: neo96

They aren't stopping them from protesting, they just won't let them block the street.
And you can't pick and choose what you want to like in the constitution. The bill of rights covers all men. Not just people that were lucky enough to be born on in the US

The United States Constitution only applies to United States citizens. It does not apply to illegal immigrants. Illegals have no rights as United States Citizens. The Geneva Convention does prevent us from summarily killing them off or torturing them, however.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

We are at WAR!!! Pick up your weapons and prepare to fight!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
oh I love it when conservatives ONLY use conservative websites to source their information.

You can just see these people being manipulated by propaganda.

It's so fun to read how terrified y'all are about reports only from hard core right wing media.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't know that going to war against a bunch of kids is something many of us can do. I can't shoot a kid.

Honestly I think this issue should have been handled ages ago. At this point, I do not have much faith that there is any back peddling at this point.

That being said, some food for thought... what happens when you have 100,000 kids who have not had our vaccines come across the boarder and shipped all over? A couple of them, they found out, had swine flu. Now they are in a panic to try to figure out who else does and who had contact with them.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What do you call breaking the law? Wouldn't that qualify as illegal? Are you saying that entering our nation without going through the proper channels is lawful? Are you implying that the federal government ignoring our immigrations laws and actually doing everything in their power to circumvent them is lawful as well? I'd like to know what laws you are basing your opinion in. What law says we have to allow hundreds of thousands of random people to enter our country without going through the proper channels.

Stop buying the hype about it all being women and children. Its not all women and children. They keep saying women and children to appeal to bleeding hearts, meanwhile they wont even let public officials into the buildings to see how many people are being held, what those people are comprised of, how old they are, where they came from, or their general well being. All illegal. I hope you never become a judge, or a lawyer for that matter.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join