It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: technical difficulties

We're actually legally obligated to take them.

The perfect way to plan and initiate the agenda.

Use an existing law selectively while selectively not enforcing other laws first.

Clever.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yes they do and they are over run, so they are sending them to murrieta.
Murrieta is not being over run cause it is not a border station. It is really only there cause they have a check point in temecula and the check point doesn't serve as the HQ for that area anymore

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Yes they do and they are over run, so they are sending them to murrieta.
Murrieta is not being over run cause it is not a border station. It is really only there cause they have a check point in temecula and the check point doesn't serve as the HQ for that area anymore

And they're flying them to Boston because it is more convenient as well I suppose.

If I bought your story, I'd also be the owner of some swamp land in Arizona.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: nighthawk1954

So the feds are bringing in riot squads to protect the illegal aliens against the people who are legally and constitutionally protesting?

The Founding Fathers are weeping.

You know if some shadow government was pulling the strings to destabilize America they really are doing a bang up job. I worry about the reaction that will come from the people as this progresses. Forgetting the problem at hand and looking at a few scenarios that would include really really bad guys getting through our borders because the agents are doing crowd control and not enforcing the laws already on the books.
The following link to the Minerva institute is a big player with their studies on how to destabilize a society.

minerva.dtic.mil...

What is Minerva?

Just as our military forces could not effectively operate without understanding the physical terrain and environment, detection of radical actors and regime disruptions is limited by our understanding of the cultural and political environments where those threats develop. The Minerva Research Initiative, initiated by former Secretary Gates in 2008, seeks to build deeper understanding of the social, cultural, and political dynamics that shape regions of strategic interest around the world.

Deeper understanding of global populations and their variance as provided by Minerva-funded research will yield more effective strategic and operational policy decisions. Minerva scholars have already briefed valuable, warfighter-relevant insights to senior officials such as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, decision makers in the defense policy community, and on the ground to our combatant commands.

As the nascent program continues to grow, university-driven Minerva research will further enable critical social and cultural understanding to help decision makers effectively address today's known and tomorrow's unknown challenges

One of the things they do is plan for action reaction.. I stick my finger in your eye and you first reaction will be ... the second reaction will be... only on a much bigger scale.

Back on January 29th, 2014 Ground zero reported that a nonspecific manufactured action by the government would trigger social unrest and a tension filled environment where many applications of police state activity would be imposed and used in the United States.

Battlefield scenarios were already laid out and destabilization processes were being tested outside of the United States. Many of these destabilization exercises could be seen as attempted Coups either in Europe or eventually in the United States to disrupt the ability for government to continue business as usual. These coups would be used to bring down various governments in order to have waiting in the wings another shadow government or a government that would guarantee continuity if there was a decapitation exercise.

Back in January Ground Zero sent out the warning that FEMA was Seeking Contractors Who Can Supply Biohazard Disposal Facilities, Tarps and Housing Units With 24-48 Hours Notice. On January 10th, 2014, the Federal Emergency Management Agency issued a request for “contractors who can supply medical biohazard disposal capabilities and 40 yard dumpsters to 1,000 tent hospitals across the United States; all required on 24-48 hour notice.

FEMA also requested 31,000,000 doses of pediatric flu vaccine from the Centers for Disease Control. FEMA also put out solicitation requests for 100,000 winter shirts and pants. The request was also made for delivery by summer. Ten percent of the order was meant for children.

They also requested prefab housing units to be on the ready to be built and set up within 24 -48 hours. They have also requested information on air, land and rail transport capabilities in several regions across the United States. They have also put in requests for Nutritional short shelf life meals.

The United States has been actively sabotaging and destabilizing governments in hopes that they can manufacture dissent abroad. The purpose of course is to offer them a stake in the New World order. Could there be a shadow government destabilizing our borders in order to destroy municipal infrastructure and bring down the United States?

The goal of the shadow government is to have us go against our principles and become a criminal state or a despotic state. This would once again be impetus to the police state and to strategic shadow government operatives to move in and make plans to take control of what appears to be an out of control situation.

www.groundzeromedia.org...

Maybe just a lucky guess: There have been many voices saying something big would happen.. Is this the big one (?) I will reserve judgment and see how it all plays out. If crime goes out of sight and more assets are directed to a police state then some will say it was all a grand plan....they might be right. Chicago's murder rate over the 4th of July weekend will be blamed on gangs and guns which is true yet the underlying cartel influence will never be mentioned if history is repeated, IMO.

Immigrants taken from Texas to be processed in California and the resulting protest could just be the beginning... or just a short flash point that will die out in no time.

Farmers in Texas being told to turn a blind eye to people illegally entering the country.. The feds suing Arizona for trying to enforce the laws about illegal immigration along with many other things should make one wonder. . Signs on hI-ways warning drivers of the possible dangers of stopping because of undocumented southern border crossings by people who do not have your best interest at heart. America land of laws... Laws for you and I because we can be fined and pay into the legal system. Select enforcement sucks unless you are on the inside no ?

Breaking down of governmental civil service is always an easy first step to create mayhem. Our government civil services barely work in a timely manner in good times much less when stressed.... Most Americans do not know how messed up the government is because all they do is work, pay their taxes and try to take care of their own stuff. The Veteran's Admin is but one small sample of what the tax payers get for their money.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok cool. So I guess we Americans can all swarm/cross the border of >insert chosen country here< and should FULLY expect:
Food
Clothing
Shelter
Transportation
Legal Representation
Healthcare
Government Funding
Trips to Relatives
All FREE $ of course!
!!!Alright!!! I'm in! Where we gonna go guys?!

Maybe 25 million of us should swarm Mexico/S.America at the same time.. we should have no problem setting up America-towns, speaking only English, getting free medical and food cards and taking local jobs.
Who's with me!?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Ok cool. So I guess we Americans can all swarm/cross the border of >insert chosen country here< and should FULLY expect:
Food
Clothing
Shelter
Transportation
Legal Representation
Healthcare
Government Funding

All FREE $ of course!
!!!Alright!!! I'm in! Where we gonna go guys?!

Prison.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

A thread-worthy post!

I wish I could flag it.

I wrote at length about how our government has weaponized compassion. They are using children as a tool to destabilize our weak economy and our fragile healthcare system that has been destabilized by Obamacare.

There are cases of TB turning up on these people coming over the border illegally.

Obama said himself, “The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform."

He and his administration has orchestrated multiple crises in order to fulfill whatever draconian plan that he has.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

He and his administration has orchestrated multiple crises in order to fulfill whatever draconian plan that he has.

The plan is cloward and piven!

They needed more people to 'sign up' for the ACA.

Where 'anyone' will do.

They could have fixed immigration when they held the house, and senate, and executive.

They chose not to.
edit on 8-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I thought we needed them so we can lock them up and force them to work on our dairy farms for no pay? Prison labor, baby! I love all the subtle forms of slavery, physical and mental, unraveling the fabric of our once (or perhaps never?) great nation.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I thought we needed them so we can lock them up and force them to work on our dairy farms for no pay? Prison labor, baby! I love all the subtle forms of slavery, physical and mental, unraveling the fabric of our once (or perhaps never?) great nation.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rustyclutch
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because it was designed to be a flash point. The government is no dummy contrary to popular belief. They are deliberately refusing to secure the border which is why people are protesting in the first place. The fact that they can amass an army to push protesters away from the building but cant amass an army to push illegals away from the border is the whole issue. If I as an american citizen refuse to do what a police officer tells me I am subject to a beating, taser, and possibly a bullet. People trying to cross our borders should be subjected to the same. If we put all the maniacs and control freaks at the borders that are in our police departments, I suspect this whole issue would be resolved before too long.

These people are getting preferential treatment. There are homeless people on our streets who wish they had a bed at a facility, a hot meal, and a ride to some relatives. The government should do their job and deny these people entry, not send goons to clear the way so they can keep breaking the law.

I'm thinking this very well may be a designed flash point. The illegal immigrants aren't the end game here - they are being used as a pawn to further some other agenda. The true agenda is probably three steps removed from this, whatever it is, being gun confiscation, militarization of domestic territory or incremental destruction of the bill of rights.

Once people start paying attention to this, they will run it in the media to death as a left right issue. First, obfuscate, then distract. This isn't really about left/right. This is the product of many years of manipulation by the entire control apparatus.
edit on 8-7-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I really don't even see how this is anywhere near the jurisdiction of the Federal government.

If the feds are going to pull this stunt then I would like to see local county and state law enforcement present to monitor BOTH sides. Absent the protests occurring on Federal property the Federal government has no jurisdiction.

edit on 8-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I believe a bullet to the head is all the due process one would need. If they wanted to come here, they need to apply like everyone else.

Some people spend their whole lives trying to gain legal entry into the united states and never make it... what is happening right now on the border is a slap in the face to every single legal American citizen and entrant.

Bullets, this is war. It's an invasion of our borders. Bullets are what is needed. Not processing, a hot meal, clean clothing and a place to sleep.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
Bullets, this is war. It's an invasion of our borders. Bullets are what is needed. Not processing, a hot meal, clean clothing and a place to sleep.

Its problematic going after illegals when the die was cast by the inept leadership by the Sham holding the office of President.

He and Holder need to be impeached and then charged.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I so agree.

Although, I don't think it will be problematic if we get rid of inept officials in washington and start actually doing what needs done. Start shooting people, of any age, who come to our border they will stop coming, and start applying.
edit on 8-7-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB
Wow.... so your on the kill kill kill them all boat. Good to know your only in that boat for these people.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

As I said, there are people who spend their entire lives trying to gain legal entry into the United States. Most get denied... yet, we are telling people here and now in this manner, not to apply, not to try and come legally... but just #ing come to the border and we'll let you right on in.

yes... bullets. That will make short work of a problem - and keep it from growing into something much much larger than any of us.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
a reply to: Xcathdra

I so agree.

Although, I don't think it will be problematic if we get rid of inept officials in washington and start actually doing what needs done. Start shooting people, of any age, who come to our border they will stop coming, and start applying.

The reason they are coming to the border is because of the US government, specifically Obama in this case. When the President announces executive action being taken in violation of the Constitution to prevent the enforcement of federal immigration laws, coupled with the state department working with the Mexican government to promote free food programs in the US, coupled with a directive for border patrol to act as nanny's instead of law enforcement officers, all the while the Republicans refuse to impeach and the Democrats refuse to represent the American people, we cant lay all the blame on the illegals entering the country.

While I also am of similar mindset in terms of come left 5 degrees and fire for effect, it wont resolve anything. If the federal government is not going to do their jobs, then the border states need to deploy law enforcement and state guard units to the border, and once caught, ship them back immediately.

in the meantime people should be contacting their federal reps demanding impeachment.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Wow.... so your on the kill kill kill them all boat. Good to know your only in that boat for these people.

You must look at the larger picture and not just the here and now on the border. With the illegals comes drug mules, coyotes, and cartel representatives using the mess on the border to get in as well to run things on this side of the border.

When cartels start telling US citizens who live along the border that they are to keep their mouth shut and not call the police when illegals come over tells me the niceties are over with.

I think a policy along the lines of any person illegally entering the United States will be treated as a threat to the national security of the United states and taken into Federal OR State custody and returned immediately. If they wish to come to the US they can use the same process everyone else does.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

naw you will never get any one to agree to just shoot them(or put mines on the border like that one congressman wants),the liberals will go nuts and a few of the libertarians and probably even republicans . if you really want to stop it get as many border areas set aside as animal refuges/sanctuaries(things liberals love) for bears mountain lions and wolves and just flood the area with alpha predators and let nature take its course.just take all the animals that would normal get shot for preying on humans or livestock and send them down near the border so they can live life in an area that is supposed to be free of large human populations.yeah its cruel and perhaps evil but its a whole hell of a lot easier to set up a federal animal preserve/sanctuary than it would be to arm border guards evidently and i think from recent news articles we know exactly how hard it is to shut down any kind of thing like that once its set up.

dems trying campaign to get a wildlife refuge shut down will perhaps not go over too well with their base,and if the illegals end up shooting any of the animals on the sanctuary they have committed felonies so we have that much more reason to deport them quicker and keep them out(and liberals are outraged at the hunting/shooting of animals especially those on protected lands.)

you cant fight them just by making them angry and going to full on shooting them. you have to use tricks against them until they end up defeating themselves.i mean whats a better option predatory protected animals on the border or actually securing the damn thing because something tells me if we went with option A after the first few batches ran in to a hungry yogi and a few packs of wolves there would not be a second or third batch.

And faced with that option a fence seems more like a safety measure for them at that point.its win win,poor animals that would otherwise be killed get to go be in nature free from human interference.we get a fence built (as something will have to protect them from the bears etc) and liberals get what will in theory end up being one of the larger if not the largest animal sanctuary in the usa

evil? Probably but its just crazy enough it might just work
edit on 8-7-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join