It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I read either on here or somewhere else that the militia is on it's way down there as they did in Nevada.

It's only matter of time (and I think I short time frame here) that it erupts. The feds aren't going to keep being backed down and sooner or later a militia member or Fed will open fire and all hell will break loose.

People are getting fed up and the ones running down there may be some of the more impatient hotter heads.

People are ready for a fight on one hand and on the other the Feds aren't going to be turned away.

This may just very well be the issue that starts a larger confrontation or maybe even a revolution.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So instead of sending the riot squad to disperse the illegals, he's sending them to disperse the law abiding citizens? How is this traitor still in office?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Crazy times ya'll. Create a problem, beg for huge amounts of money and control to fix the problem. Misappropriate the funds, appoint your cronies to head agencies created to expand control. Have a press conference stating that the problem has been solved. Support all this with talk show experts and analysts. Play golf. Repeat.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
they could send a few of the teen girl hotties to my place ill take care of em real proper like.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

So what is our " Spineless " Congress doing about that ? Nothing as Usual ...............

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

So the feds are bringing in riot squads to protect the illegal aliens against the people who are legally and constitutionally protesting?

The Founding Fathers are weeping.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
they could send a few of the teen girl hotties to my place ill take care of em real proper like.

I get yer tryin' to be funny... But you failed!

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think these protesters for the most part are morally in the wrong. Screaming at already traumatized children is horrible. But protest is a right whether we like what protesters are protesting for or not. The State has no business breaking it up.

ETA The refugees by the way are not here illegally, people need to get their facts on this issue straight.
edit on 7/7/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The refugees by the way are not here illegally, people need to get their facts on this issue straight.

You might be right.

I bet they claim asylum as political refugees.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Kali74

The refugees by the way are not here illegally, people need to get their facts on this issue straight.

You might be right.

I bet they claim asylum as political refugees.

Not political asylum seekers.

The are "Directionally Challenged Sub Documented Persons Reallocated To Geographically Alternate Locality Individuals"

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I think these protesters for the most part are morally in the wrong. Screaming at already traumatized children is horrible. But protest is a right whether we like what protesters are protesting for or not. The State has no business breaking it up.
you'
ETA The refugees by the way are not here illegally, people need to get their facts on this issue straight.
you're more than free to elaborate on that last remark.

2nd line
edit on 7-7-2014 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
“The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”
-Obama

link

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
double post
edit on 7-7-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: technical difficulties

We're actually legally obligated to take them.

edit on 7/7/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wonder how many more people are going to twist this into something it isnt....
They are getting sent to stop the protesters from blocking the road to allow the busses to gain entry to the facility. ..
That is it, they are not guiding the people from the border in, they are there to make sure the ones that got caught get processed.
If you want these people deported, they have to get processed first........
The protesters are just delaying the process. They are by no means protecting the illegals

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Guess the southern border is one of the new 'free speech zones'.

Murietta is far from the southern border, north of San Diego, north of Escondido, north of Temecula. It's not even in the same county as the border (Murietta is in Riverside County). In fact, it's nearly 80 miles from the border. It's closer to Los Angeles than Mexico.

If Californians wanted to make a statement and overwhelm the Feds, they'd stage protests in all of the cities mentioned (and others in between). The feds would need to bring enforcers from other states to stop that many simultaneous protests.
edit on 7-7-2014 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Oh for heavens sake!

They don't have processing centers in Texas?

lolz

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

“The problem is, . . . if we secure the border, then you all won’t have any reason to support ‘comprehensive immigration reform.’”
-Obama

link

That is one of those rare moments that the truth comes out in politics.

Because of politics the border problem exists.

Because of politics we have millions of illegals in this country.

And this entire country is being held hostage for the whims of a parties gain.

So much for the take care clause.

He should be sued for the willfully, wanting obstruction of the highest law in this land.

Nay.

He should be impeached or tried for TREASON!.
edit on 7-7-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I like your second option better.
What's the punishment?

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: neo96

I like your second option better.
What's the punishment?

Knowing the weasels on capitol hill.

Not much but a nice big fat book deal. Then off to make millions giving speeches.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join