It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: XyZeR

Not a single one of us can change what happened over 200 years ago. Many people here are of mixed ancestory. Should we separate body parts to send back to different Countries? Shall we relocate every single citizen of the USA?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You mean to tell me you don't like people crossing your borders uninvited wanting to create a better life for themselves in the US? Wow....how times have changed. I thought this was the fundamental thought America was built on.

Well hey, maybe if you guys are lucky, they'll create special reservations for you where you can be with your own kind. Wouldn't THAT be nice?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Why don't we send them to GW's houses since he's the one that signed the law that states we have to let them in?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IofRa
You mean to tell me you don't like people crossing your borders uninvited wanting to create a better life for themselves in the US? Wow....how times have changed. I thought this was the fundamental thought America was built on.

Well hey, maybe if you guys are lucky, they'll create special reservations for you where you can be with your own kind. Wouldn't THAT be nice?

Why don`t we send them to your neighborhood,wouldn`t that be nice?

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You seem to be lacking facts.

After the Mexican-American war ended (victory for the US after Mexico City was captured) the United States paid Mexico $5 million + change for the territories we kept as well as assumed over $3 million in debt the Mexican government owed to the US.

From that point on all acquisitions of land in the Southwest were resolved via treaty agreements and land purchases by the US from Mexico.

If you don't mind me asking at what point does your argument acknowledge the fact that Europeans were in the new world long before the US came into existence. Since those European colonial powers set the standard for usurping territory in the new world.

edit on 9-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is all about getting the U.N. on the border. It's not about the children. It's about giving those guys in blue helmets a permanent foothold from which their power will expand with every new manufactured crisis. For humanitarian reason or by using the WHO and an outbreak they will get themselves a post on U.S. soil. Why do we have U.N. heritage sites in the United States? Everybody is focused on the fire but they don't see what's behind all the smoke. They want the militias at the border. They want people protesting at the border. At the rate this is all going we got gun grabs and microchips in our future by 2016.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There is a difference is looking for a better life and an easier life. Many come over find work follow the rules and do all that is asked of them like anyone else. Then there is the other half of the coin that the first thing they do is break a law to get here, than they have break more laws to stay and look like the belong here. It snowballs out control after a while and it not only hurts them it hurts other around them.

I've seen two cases personally where someone came over thought they did all the paperwork and paid their money like they had to. Only for it to turn out all his paperwork was all fake and he had been lied to (not sure if he really knew or didn't) so when he got busted he was working for a small business in town and it almost caused the business to shut down. The time off from court, the bad reputation about hiring an illegal and now shorts staffed. Almost put the owner out of business. The owner thought everything was ok, the paperwork he was handed passed all that was needed for the guy to work.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I can not confirm this but this is on Alex Jones website,

www.infowars.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.infowars.com... litants-arrive-in-murrieta/

“The Obama administration has furloughed Murrieta/LA area ICE agents full time until further notice,” MEXICAN FLAG-WEARING LA RAZA MILITANTS HAVE ARRIVE IN MURRIETA WHO ARE A Mexican race hate group which firmly believes in exploiting illegal immigration to bring about a violent overthrow of the southern U.S. states that would be absorbed into Greater Mexico.
edit on 9-7-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IofRa

I believe the key is: legal immigration vs illegal immigration. It's the illegal part that is problematic. We have processes and precedents for the legal immigration to the US and have had those in place for at least the last 60 years (since I was born).

It is disingenuous to suggest that our borders should be open for any and all to enter as they see fit. I do not believe that is the case in any country in the world, save perhaps some small third world countries.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Also have to account the human trafficking that illegals can be exposed to or wrapped up in.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

REPORT: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad to Stop Illegal Immigration Protesters

Your excerpt didn't mention a federal "Riot Squad"...can you expand on that claim?

Current law...Passed by Pres. GWB in 2008 demands that immigrants from non-bordering north American countries receive a full hearing and process before deportation.

We can change the law to expedite deportation of these minors, but thus far the GOP in Congress have proudly refused to bring any immigration reform bill to the floor. This is not in dispute by either party. A handful of GOP, like McCain and others have publicly expressed frustration with their own party on the issue.

The President can only bend the law so much through Executive Orders et al. and he has put several things in place to speed up returning these kids to their home countries, despite the law that demands that each and every one of them receives a fair hearing...again a law passed by the GOP in 2008 and a law the current GOP have refused to fix.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Not a single one of us can change what happened over 200 years ago. Many people here are of mixed ancestory. Should we separate body parts to send back to different Countries? Shall we relocate every single citizen of the USA?

Absolutely not, but we should also never forget where we came from. I have zero issue with addressing the logistics of the immigration crisis head-on and reducing the number of immigrants and deporting those that need deporting, but I also have zero tolerance for those that seize on the crisis to further xenophobic sentiments and rhetoric that dehumanizes these immigrants to sate some dark, comfortable anger. These immigrants are just like us, alternate lives lived in poverty and violence. We can fix the problem and should, but at no point should we abandon our humanity or our awareness of where we came from...We are the melting pot...and an alloy is stronger than steel. The USA's strength and endurance has always been premised on our diversity. All of that said...let's fix the problem and do it with strong doses of humility, introspection and humanity.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

I would not put much stock into that report as local and state law enforcement would not be affected by the federal action and can take action without federal approval against groups like that.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: diggindirt

Why don't we send them to GW's houses since he's the one that signed the law that states we have to let them in?

That would be fine with me. I just want them contained and away from innocent people. Every Congress critter who voted for that particular piece of legislation should have their homes commandeered as well. Time to teach them that actions have consequences.
If these pols can raise millions of dollars for their campaign coffers, they need to get out there and raise money to make sure these people get treated humanely while awaiting their return to their homes.
I see from the news where the prez is in Texas raising money for political campaigns----if he were any sort of a humanitarian he would be concerning himself with the fate of these abused children. (What kind of parent would send their child to one of the most violent areas of the world, where children simply disappear with regularity and drug cartels kill with impunity and are known to be suppliers of the child sex trade? ...for a better life? ...if they survive.)
Heck, if they've got all those FEMA camps we keep hearing about, just sitting there waiting for an influx of people---why not bus them there? They are calling this an emergency so why not use emergency centers set up in those areas?

As for the riot squads, apparently this news went out among Federal law enforcement in some manner. There are a lot of sources apparently but they are remaining anonymous. If the governor of the threatened states doesn't approve he can tell them to stand down and let the locals handle it. I'm quite sure the authorities know exactly what is going on in both camps. What would be really awesome if those two camps could merge and work to hold the pols responsible for their actions instead of fighting each other. Unfortunately, my experience has been that the "no borders" folk won't cooperate with the people who believe the Constitution, flawed human document that it is, is actually the law of the land and should be followed or changed by the people.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This kind of stuff is going to continue and escalate until the people get rid of every government employee in the chain. Selectmen, Mayors, Congressmen, Senators, Governors, judges, Presidents and Atty;s General. It doesn't matter who they are replaced with as long as the ones who don't perform their jobs are impeached or voted out until we have people in all positions doing what they are supposed to do by law and nothing else. Even people who have had lobotomies could replace these sitting thieves and do a better job.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join